Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Corvette Today Podcast: Corvette News/Headlines

With the reveal of the new mid-engine C8 Z06 next week, this CORVETTE TODAY News & Headlines episode is a “must listen-to” podcast! https://podcasts.adorilabs.com/corve...OSfY9cINY1UxSw Your CORVETTE TODAY host, Steve Garrett, teams up again with Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger.com to bring you the hottest headlines in the world of Corvette…including the latest on the C8 Z06 reveal on October 26th! Here are a few of the topics covered in this podcast:

1. The C8 Z06 will make public debut at the Petersen Automotive Museum on October 26
2. GM makes a change to 2022 Corvette ordered with Z51 and the high wing
3. C8 Corvette ranked 2nd on the list of the fastest selling cars in September 2021
4. C8 E-Rays are testing in Colorado and outside the Nurburgring in Germany
5. A 95 year old WWII veteran is moved to the head of the line to get his 2022 Corvette
6. Mazzanti to build a Corvette-powered Italian supercar with 761 horsepower
7. A truckload of C8’s goes up in flames
8. Watch a video of BGA building right-hand drive C8 Corvettes

You’ll know everything we know when you listen to this CORVETTE TODAY podcast!

Listen here: https://adori.page.link/corvette-today
Watch CORVETTE TODAY on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXC...lOPPQ/featured
See more
See less

C1-C8 Corvette History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C1-C8 Corvette History

Thanks to fvs, so much truth to the expression that a picture is worth 1,000 words.

Click image for larger version

Name:	0E502A03-C035-44CB-9A33-E587EEAB5A5A.jpeg
Views:	30
Size:	1.14 MB
ID:	15301
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Reminded me of this one from 2013.

Click image for larger version  Name:	097B2BD2-8583-4157-A191-88306132F3BF.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	142.4 KB ID:	15304

Comment

Originally posted by MidEngine View Post
      Reminded me of this one from 2013.

Click image for larger version Name:	097B2BD2-8583-4157-A191-88306132F3BF.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	142.4 KB ID:	15304
      Built a jigsaw puzzle of this one last winter.
      Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust

Gone but not forgotten: SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

The NCM had a banner with that shot so I had to get a picture while I was there. I think it has been replaced with the C7 version.

Click image for larger version  Name:	010.JPG Views:	1 Size:	2.45 MB ID:	15311
        1966 coupe - Sunfire Yellow / Black
        2004 Z06 - Millennium Yellow / Black

NCM Lifetime Member since 2003

Comment

Here's the banner at the Museum on October 27 .... Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8430.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	678.8 KB
ID:	15497
          A thought if I might ...

Comment

I hope someone writes a book on the research and development of the c8. I think it would be a good read...

it could have many chapters of the original early concept cars and then evolve into the rear mid engine design work done before the bankrupcty...a quick chapter on the 250 million dollar program to create the c7 and then the rest of the book could be on the development and politics of the c8 within gm..

just a heads up december 15 th on amazin everyday driver releases their full feature film on 7 generations of corvettes being driven this year...

should be a good movie to ourchase as a christmas present to oneself...

they are both Paul and Todd now big corvette fans and it wasnt that way before the movie filming...

c5, c6 and c7 avid fans these days...

Comment

I sure hope so JB. We had one “inside author on the last three generations, and it would be terrific to again get a look at what is going one, for example, right now in its development process. Thanks for the December 15th book release notice.

In the interim, I am tremendously enjoying Keith Cornett’s (CorvetteBlogger), book on Special Editions, also available at Amazon. Great photographs and a fun and very informative read. I have not enjoyed a Corvette book as much in years and years.

https://www.amazon.com/Corvette-Spec...ecial+editions

GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
              Working...
              X