MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Corvette Today Product Featuring Doug Fehan On Now

Learn Everything About Corvette Racing From THE Product Manager, Doug Fehan!_If you are a Corvette fan, you have to be interested in Corvette Racing! https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett/epis...g-Fehan-ejpu64 Steve Garrett learns just about everything there is to know about Corvette Racing for THE man who heads up Corvette Racing....Doug Fehan. Doug traces the origins of the race program from its beginnings all the way up to present day.  Fehan talks about the new mid-engine C8.R race car and its differences from the C7.R.  Doug outlines the races Corvette Racing participates in during a typical year and why they did not go to Le Mans this year.  Learn about the passionate race fans and the driver's relationship with them. Doug's energy, enthusiasm and passion come out bold and proud in this fantastic episode of CORVETTE TODAY!
See more
See less

Latest production numbers from BG

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for the numbers Murray. BG is really cranking them out. Great news!!!! Still on target to complete building all the 2020 C8's by the beginning of December.
    Zeus Bronze HTC, 3LT, Natural Dipped, Q8T Spectra Gray Trident Wheels, NPP Performance Exhaust, ZYC Carbon Flash Exterior Mirrors, DRG Carbon Fiber Interior Trim, E60 Adjustable Front Lift, D84 Carbon Flash Convertible Top and Nacelles, and R8C Museum Delivery

Comment

• So, the 173 is the number of cars produced on the 15th, but there are still some cars that would have been produced after midnight which will be added to that total for the two shifts?
      Ceramic Gray Metallic Z51 w/TT interior Spec Grey Wheels

Comment

• Originally posted by MrBluster View Post
        So, the 173 is the number of cars produced on the 15th, but there are still some cars that would have been produced after midnight which will be added to that total for the two shifts?
        If they are reporting midnight to midnight then the Tuesday number gets to count the cars from late Monday second shift but loses the cars late second shift Tuesday. The net effect I believe is a wash. Monday gets Friday after midnight, Tuesday gets Monday after midnight, etc...
        Deposit Aug 2, 2020
        status 1100 Aug 29, 2020
        Sebring Orange HTC, 2LT, Natural Mulan Leather, Performance Exhaust. MRC. Carbon flash nacelles and roof. Battery maintenance package. Splash guards. My first corvette ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Murray20c8 View Post
          Still a pretty good day.
          10,290 > 10,462 = 173

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	459
Size:	131.9 KB
ID:	190782
          This is really great to see. Notwithstanding all the assurances, I was a doubter and thought many 3000 level buyers would not get their 2020, but these numbers prove me wrong. Very happy to see that BGAP workers are rocking it. I also have to remind myself that a big portion of our economy is still WFH so the fact that these men and women are going in every day and doing what they do with such high quality - really admire them.
          First time Corvette owner, GJI - Shadow Gray, 3LT, HU3 - Morello Red, E60 - Front Lift, EYK - Chrome Badge, Q8P - silver wheels. Deposit on 07-23-2019, 3000 mid-January with TPW of 03-30-2020. 3400 on 07-21-2020 with TPW of 07-27-2020, took delivery 08-14-2020

Comment

• Originally posted by NewVetOwner2020 View Post

Thanks! Obviously I need to work on my creativity in establishing a username :P ....but I sure do appreciate all of the exchanges of information on here. I've been viewing as a guest for a while. I see many have a breakdown of their unit at the bottom of their posts - is that done in the user's profile (like a Signature File)?
            Welcome!
            Click on your name, user settings, account tab and mid way down the page you'll see a link in red to edit your signature
            Murray - Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada
            2020 Torch red Stingray coupe, Adrenaline red 2LT Q8Q E60 NPP
            Deposit: July 30/19, 1100: Sept 15/19, 3000: Feb 14/20, TPW WAS May 18, August 24 and lastly July 27,
            3300: July 15, 3400: July 22, 3800: July 30, 4200: Aug 06, 5000: Aug 7, 6000: Aug 12!

Comment

• I too have been doubtful but get more convinced every day. With about 9719 status 3000 C8's left they will complete the 1st week of Dec at 175/day. Now have weeks of Dec7/Dec14 and a few Saturdays as a margin for error. If the parts supply holds up etc all will be good!!

Comment

• I think that 10485 was built today . Anyone know what time she was born ?

Comment

• Originally posted by mmx450 View Post
                  I think that 10485 was built today . Anyone know what time she was born ?
                  You can contact your dealer and ask them what time your order went to 3800 and that is when your car was born.

Comment

• Originally posted by mmx450 View Post
                    I think that 10485 was built today . Anyone know what time she was born ?
                    Likely finished between 8 and 9. At approximately 10 cars per hour and a start time of 6:15 starting with vin 10,463 they would have built 10,483 by 8:15.
                    Murray - Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada
                    2020 Torch red Stingray coupe, Adrenaline red 2LT Q8Q E60 NPP
                    Deposit: July 30/19, 1100: Sept 15/19, 3000: Feb 14/20, TPW WAS May 18, August 24 and lastly July 27,
                    3300: July 15, 3400: July 22, 3800: July 30, 4200: Aug 06, 5000: Aug 7, 6000: Aug 12!

Comment

• How quickly after a car comes off the manufacturing line does the status code get updated to 3800 (thought I had seen somewhere else that the status codes only get updated once a day end of day)? Based on the above, I’m guessing my car (10555) comes off the line around 3:30.

Comment

• Thank You for the information .

Comment

• Originally posted by NewVetOwner2020 View Post

Thanks! Obviously I need to work on my creativity in establishing a username :P ....but I sure do appreciate all of the exchanges of information on here. I've been viewing as a guest for a while. I see many have a breakdown of their unit at the bottom of their posts - is that done in the user's profile (like a Signature File)?
                          Here’s how to set up your signature box:

https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...-email-address

GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 22 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

• If all goes well my ZB should come off the line Thursday 10753..
                            J Balmer, Pemberton, NJ Medford Lakes Corvette Club Member
                            "3LT Zeus Bronze, Natural Dipped, NNP, E60, ZZ3 Engine Package, 5ZZ , 719, J6A Black calipers, DUB Sterling Silver Racing Stripe, BV4,"

Comment

• Thanks Murray20C8 and John...I found that but don't see the signature that I added....oh well. Appreciate the help!
                              Black 3LT Z51; GT2 Seats TU7 (red); C2Z FA5 NPP RCC RZ9 SNG (Carbon Flash/Edge Red) 5DF (Black 5-spoke Trident) DTH & EFR (Carbon Flash) FE3 J6F (Red) RXJ UQH UTU VST VYW VQK ZZ3

Comment

• Whoops....there now! LOL Thanks again!
                                Black 3LT Z51; GT2 Seats TU7 (red); C2Z FA5 NPP RCC RZ9 SNG (Carbon Flash/Edge Red) 5DF (Black 5-spoke Trident) DTH & EFR (Carbon Flash) FE3 J6F (Red) RXJ UQH UTU VST VYW VQK ZZ3

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X