This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by COBB*4191 View Post
    ANYONE HAVE any further information on why 203 cars are listed for Friday 9/11.......they say 156 friday and 47 saturday. IS THAT ACCURATE?
    Any number of reasons, but like 16falcon stated Numbers are counted Midnight to midnight. It doesn't really matter as the last vin from Fridays tally is the start (1 up) of today's tally. As long as the vins align who really cares. Except maybe who wants to know the exact day their car was built even though it takes longer than a day to build
    Murray - Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada
    2020 Torch red Stingray coupe, Adrenaline red 2LT Q8Q E60 NPP
    Deposit: July 30/19, 1100: Sept 15/19, 3000: Feb 14/20, TPW WAS May 18, August 24 and lastly July 27,
    3300: July 15, 3400: July 22, 3800: July 30, 4200: Aug 06, 5000: Aug 7, 6000: Aug 12!

Comment

• Please tell me that based on Murray's chart and my Vin being 10753, I'm looking at Wed/Thur being done?
      J Balmer, Pemberton, NJ Medford Lakes Corvette Club Member
      "3LT Zeus Bronze, Natural Dipped, NNP, E60, ZZ3 Engine Package, 5ZZ , 719, J6A Black calipers, DUB Sterling Silver Racing Stripe, BV4,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Njfisherman View Post
        Please tell me that based on Murray's chart and my Vin being 10753, I'm looking at Wed/Thur being done?
        I'm seeing Thursday for sure.....
        Rapid Blue 3LT, HTO Tension Blue, Z51, 5ZZ, E60, ZZ3, ZYC, FE4, J6N, FA5, Q8Q, SHW, VJR, C2Q, R8C

Comment

• Thanks I was figuring that too.
          J Balmer, Pemberton, NJ Medford Lakes Corvette Club Member
          "3LT Zeus Bronze, Natural Dipped, NNP, E60, ZZ3 Engine Package, 5ZZ , 719, J6A Black calipers, DUB Sterling Silver Racing Stripe, BV4,"

Comment

• Many thanks to all the folks at Bowling Green Assembly. You people ROCK!!!!
            NCM Life Time Member since 1997
            2020 CMGM with red/black int.and Suede Trim, TPW 10/19, 2LT, Z51, Mag Ride, GT-2 Seats, Carbon Flash wheels/mirrors/wing, Front Lift, Red Calipers, and Engine pkg. This 2020 will be Corvette # 20.

Comment

• Hello all! New to the forum registry but I've been watching it for a while...awesome to see the numbers! This week is my TPW so I'll be in that range! Thanks for all the information and guidance!
              Black 3LT Z51; GT2 Seats TU7 (red); C2Z FA5 NPP RCC RZ9 SNG (Carbon Flash/Edge Red) 5DF (Black 5-spoke Trident) DTH & EFR (Carbon Flash) FE3 J6F (Red) RXJ UQH UTU VST VYW VQK ZZ3

Comment

• Originally posted by NewVetOwner2020 View Post
                Hello all! New to the forum registry but I've been watching it for a while...awesome to see the numbers! This week is my TPW so I'll be in that range! Thanks for all the information and guidance!
                Welcome to the Forum and congrats on getting your car built soon.
                Rocket City Florida

Comment

• I know this has been addressed before, and I’m pretty sure of the answer, but I can’t find it using search. You can’t get a VIN until you hit 3400, correct?
                  HTC Ceramic Matrix Gray/Morello Red
                  Deposit: 7/29/19; Allocation-3000: 3/12/20; TPW: 10/26/20, 10/19/20;and waiting, and waiting.....

Comment

• Originally posted by KLZ View Post
                    I know this has been addressed before, and I’m pretty sure of the answer, but I can’t find it using search. You can’t get a VIN until you hit 3400, correct?
                    I believe that is correct.
                    '64 Silver Grey Coupe (custom paint)- still our favorite
                    '77 Black L82 / 4SPD
                    '78 Silver Anniversary L82 / 4SPD
                    '13 White/Blue Diamond 427 60th roadster - favorite late model
                    '14 Black Z51 Coupe
                    '15 Shark Grey Z51 Coupe
                    '20 ... Zeus Bronze Coupe, 2LT, GT2 seats, Natural two tone, Body color accents, Pewter wheels

Ordered 7/28/19 / 2000 3/12 / 3000 3/16 / 3300 9/2

Comment

• Now all we need is a list of cars that are shipped lol all this waiting to be built and now hurry up and wait for the shipping. The wait is full of highs and lows but by all the reactions to people getting theirs the last high will hopefully far out weigh the lows.

Comment

• Does anyone know if Shane provides last 4 of VIN for us museum deliveries so we get an estimate of when it will be built? Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by brAnd7onX View Post
                          Does anyone know if Shane provides last 4 of VIN for us museum deliveries so we get an estimate of when it will be built? Thanks.
                          I believe he can, but not until you reach Status 3400, IIRC
                          G9F Ceramic Matrix Grey Metallic; 2LT; Adrenaline Red interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 Front Lift; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; Black Rocker Panel Extensions

Comment

• Originally posted by NewVetOwner2020 View Post
                            Hello all! New to the forum registry but I've been watching it for a while...awesome to see the numbers! This week is my TPW so I'll be in that range! Thanks for all the information and guidance!
                            Welcome NewVetOwner2020. What a create week for you!

Thanks for joining our friendly community!

GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 22 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

• Still a pretty good day.
                              10,290 > 10,462 = 173

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	429
Size:	131.9 KB
ID:	190782
                              Murray - Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada
                              2020 Torch red Stingray coupe, Adrenaline red 2LT Q8Q E60 NPP
                              Deposit: July 30/19, 1100: Sept 15/19, 3000: Feb 14/20, TPW WAS May 18, August 24 and lastly July 27,
                              3300: July 15, 3400: July 22, 3800: July 30, 4200: Aug 06, 5000: Aug 7, 6000: Aug 12!

Comment

• Originally posted by John View Post

Welcome NewVetOwner2020. What a create week for you!

Thanks for joining our friendly community!
                                Thanks! Obviously I need to work on my creativity in establishing a username :P ....but I sure do appreciate all of the exchanges of information on here. I've been viewing as a guest for a while. I see many have a breakdown of their unit at the bottom of their posts - is that done in the user's profile (like a Signature File)?
                                Black 3LT Z51; GT2 Seats TU7 (red); C2Z FA5 NPP RCC RZ9 SNG (Carbon Flash/Edge Red) 5DF (Black 5-spoke Trident) DTH & EFR (Carbon Flash) FE3 J6F (Red) RXJ UQH UTU VST VYW VQK ZZ3

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X