Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

Corvette Today Podcast # 41: News & Headlines

Steve Garrett and Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger.com connect to bring you up to date on the latest news in the world of Corvette! https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett/epis...ry-2021-epbab4  Here are just a few of the topics discussed in this podcast:
1.  GM Vice President, Steve Hill, says most C8 buyers are new to the Corvette Brand and wealthier than C7 customers.
2.  The high wing spoiler for C8 is available again on Chevrolet.com
3.  The first 1967 L88 sells for $2.5m at the Mecum Auction/Kissimmee
4  Laura Wontrop Klauser is named as Sports Car Racing Program Manager
5. The 2021 race season begins for Corvette Racing at Daytona with new lineup
6. New C8.R driver, Nick Tandy, says the C8 is more stable than the Porsche 911 RSR
7.  A man wins Corvette in the Georgia Lottery, but can’t get one from a local dealer
8.  A 2019 C7 ZR1 run the quarter mile in 9.592 seconds!
9.  Lingenfelter introduces a lowering kit for C8
2 of 3 < >

We have started a monthly PHOTO OF THE MONTH CONTEST WITH PRIZE MONEY!

3 of 3 < >

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

Latest 2020 production numbers from BG

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patience is a virtue. CC is clueless. This is getting real exciting. Who is last . I’m still waiting too.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1963sccamember View Post
      Sabre Whatever number I get will be fine. Ordered early August 2019 and very patiently waiting for ours. Patience is a virtue.
      Hang in there you are next. I do hope if you are still waiting that you get the very last one...You deserve it. Stay Safe and hopefully I'll see you around campus...Ray
      Corvette owner since 1970
      owned 1962,1982,1997
      Still own 1986
      1993 40th anniversary edition, 2003 50th anniversary edition
      on order 2020 Torch Red 3LT Z51 frt.lift all the goodies.

Comment

• I am also patiently waiting for mine or atleast a TPW so I could start getting 😁

Comment

• It's the eve of Thanksgiving and my family and I certainly have a lot to be thankful for this year. Somewhere on the list is our HTC that we picked up at the Museum last month. My Thanksgiving wish is that all of you waiting for that magic moment when you first sit in YOUR new C8 and press that little button that lights it up, comes as fast as possible.... After the moment you press that button, all the waiting will be in the rear view mirror, and you'll be celebrating your 'second' Thanksgiving Day.

In the mean time, stay well and safe.....
          2020 HTC Torch Red with lots of goodies. Built in September. Museum Delivered in October......

Other toys in the garage: Ferrari California, BMW i8 Roadster, Bentley Flying Spur

Comment

• MacMulkin has 12 C-8'S listed today. Might not be there tomorrow. Have see this several times.
            https://www.macmulkin.net/VehicleSea...ffset=0&page=1

Comment

• Originally posted by gwmacbowler View Post
              MacMulkin has 12 C-8'S listed today. Might not be there tomorrow. Have see this several times.
              Thanks for the heads up. The 2LT for $74,015 is mine!!

Comment

• Originally posted by gwmacbowler View Post
                MacMulkin has 12 C-8'S listed today. Might not be there tomorrow. Have see this several times.
                Are these privately ordered cars people are consigning through the dealership?
                Deposit Aug 2, 2020
                status 1100 Aug 29, 2020
                Sebring Orange HTC, 3LT, Natural, Performance Exhaust. MRC. Edge red calipers. Trident spectra gray wheels. Battery maintenance package. My first corvette ever.

Comment

• I think they are ordered and sold. I believe the GM system automatically uploads them to the dealers site when they are delivered to the dealer. Then they have to be manually removed.

Comment

• I believe Old Ledfoot is correct....
                    And - Best wishes to everyone this Thanksgiving Day!
                    Order placed w/Dec. 2020 Allocations: 2021 Coupe, CMGM, 3LT, Twilight/Tension Blue, Z51, carbon flash wheels/mirrors/spoiler, bright red calipers, front lift, mag ride, transparent roof, splash guards, black rockers, battery protection package, engine appearance package, red engine cover.

Comment

• Not a bad Thanksgiving send off for you Americans!
                      Happy Thanksgiving!

17,406 > 17, 594 = 189

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	683
Size:	143.1 KB
ID:	211631
                      Murray - Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada
                      2020 Torch red Stingray coupe, Adrenaline red 2LT Q8Q E60 NPP
                      Deposit: July 30/19, 1100: Sept 15/19, 3000: Feb 14/20, TPW WAS May 18, August 24 and lastly July 27,
                      3300: July 15, 3400: July 22, 3800: July 30, 4200: Aug 06, 5000: Aug 7, 6000: Aug 12!

Comment

• 12.4 cars per hour this week is truly a record! Thanks BG team.

Comment

• Thanks brad66 for deleting all the posts that were off topic. This thread has one title and one focus:

Latest production numbers from BG

GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

• Originally posted by John View Post
                            Thanks brad66 for deleting all the posts that were off topic......
                            This begs the question, what happens to this longest thread in history after the last 2020 VIN rolls off the line? The title is timeless actually, and I am sure I will be following this even after I pick up mine this winter in 3 feet of snow. Is this going to track MY2021? I'm not sure what I will do with my life without this thread!

2021 Coupe, AYellow,z51,Mag,2LT,JetBlk,GT2,LIft,Dual RoofTransparent Deposit:4/2020 Status:3300 TPW 2/1/2021

Comment

• How about we start a brand new thread entitled “Latest ‘21 BGA Production Numbers?”
                              GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

• Originally posted by John View Post
                                How about we start a brand new thread entitled “Latest ‘21 BGA Production Numbers?”
                                That sounds good to me! I’m going to be in the 12/10 allocations with MacMulkin. So, I will be looking at this new thread many times a day....ha

Order placed w/Dec. 2020 Allocations: 2021 Coupe, CMGM, 3LT, Twilight/Tension Blue, Z51, carbon flash wheels/mirrors/spoiler, bright red calipers, front lift, mag ride, transparent roof, splash guards, black rockers, battery protection package, engine appearance package, red engine cover.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X