Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

Corvette Today Podcast # 41: News & Headlines

Steve Garrett and Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger.com connect to bring you up to date on the latest news in the world of Corvette! https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett/epis...ry-2021-epbab4  Here are just a few of the topics discussed in this podcast:
1.  GM Vice President, Steve Hill, says most C8 buyers are new to the Corvette Brand and wealthier than C7 customers.
2.  The high wing spoiler for C8 is available again on Chevrolet.com
3.  The first 1967 L88 sells for $2.5m at the Mecum Auction/Kissimmee
4  Laura Wontrop Klauser is named as Sports Car Racing Program Manager
5. The 2021 race season begins for Corvette Racing at Daytona with new lineup
6. New C8.R driver, Nick Tandy, says the C8 is more stable than the Porsche 911 RSR
7.  A man wins Corvette in the Georgia Lottery, but can’t get one from a local dealer
8.  A 2019 C7 ZR1 run the quarter mile in 9.592 seconds!
9.  Lingenfelter introduces a lowering kit for C8
2 of 3 < >

We have started a monthly PHOTO OF THE MONTH CONTEST WITH PRIZE MONEY!

3 of 3 < >

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

Latest 2020 production numbers from BG

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 17744 here so I think Monday 11.30 will be my car's birthday.

Comment

• Big Wow for that production number! I was getting worried when I saw the low Friday number, being so close to my VIN 17384. This means late today or tomorrow for my car's birthday. Put down my deposit on July 24th. Looks like I will have something big to put under the Christmas tree!! I can't wait to see my creation.
      Thank you Murray for keeping the count going.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ldstoy94
        Interesting that it was produced but not included in completed numbers? Magic? Or just normal 2020 not making sense
        Which completed numbers are you referring to? Yesterday's VINs were 17001 > 17203, so mine was within that VIN range (being 17009).
        Last edited by shiumai; 11-24-2020, 11:24 AM.

Comment

• So glad that production just equaled its best day ever. Let’s finish off the 2020 production raggedness (so many ways) with a flourish and hopefully start on the 2021’s around December 10th or so.
          GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

• Originally posted by shiumai View Post

Which completed numbers are you referring to? Yesterday's VINs were 17001 > 17203, so mine was within that VIN range (being 17009).
            Deleted my post i don't know what i was seeing, my eye deceived me.. congratulations on your creation. 👍😂
            3lt, zeus bronze z51, mag ride Front lift with memory Battery Protection Package Edge Red-painted calipers Performance exhaust Carbon Flash-painted aluminum wheels Rocker panel extensions in Black Carbon Flash Metallic-painted mirrors Black seat belt color GT2 bucket seat Illuminated door sill plates with Stingray logo Full Length Dual Racing Stripe Package, Carbon Flash Metallic ENGINE APPEARANCE PACKAGE

Comment

• Originally posted by Ldstoy94 View Post
              Deleted my post i don't know what i was seeing, my eye deceived me.. congratulations on your creation. 👍😂
              No worries! Thank you - I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel!

Comment

• We got our C8's VIN from our Dealer yesterday and from the various forum production schedules it looks like it will come off the BGA Production Line (Code 3800) tomorrow. There is now a small chance we might be able to take delivery (Code 6000) by the end of December -if- the usual 4+ week Train Transport to the Seattle area goes smoothly. For other MY2020 C8 Code 3000 folks, keep the faith that your C8 is still on its way to you. -Rick
                2020 C8, 1YC07 (Coupe), 2LT Package, G8G (Arctic White), HTA (Black Leather Interior), AQ9 (GT1 Seats), Z51 (Perf Pkg), FE4 (Mag Ride), E60 (Front Lift), NPP (Perf Exhaust), Q8P (Wheels, Bright Silver), EYK (Chrome Emblems), VQK (Splash Guards).
                Order Details: Deposit Aug 18, 2019, Event Codes (in 2020) 1100-Feb10, 3000-Mar17, 3100-Nov4, 3300-Nov5, 3400-Nov18, 3800-Nov25, 4200-Dec1, 4300-Dec3, Train to Seattle area-4 weeks, 4800-Dec29, (in 2021) 5000-Jan4, 6000-Jan5.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1963sccamember View Post
                  Raysir2 I am thrilled that you got your Vin and a build date. As of this AM MikeC8 and I are still at 3300 without a TPW.
                  Hang in there, I know it won't be long now...Are either of you doing the Museum delivery? I am planning to pick mine up on the 21st of December...Stay Safe.. Ray
                  Corvette owner since 1970
                  owned 1962,1982,1997
                  Still own 1986
                  1993 40th anniversary edition, 2003 50th anniversary edition
                  on order 2020 Torch Red 3LT Z51 frt.lift all the goodies.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1963sccamember View Post
                    Raysir2 I am thrilled that you got your Vin and a build date. As of this AM MikeC8 and I are still at 3300 without a TPW.
                    I'm in the same boat.

Comment

• Between 6pm and 8pm this Tuesday evening I will become a made man!

I'm off to new and different areas of Mid Engine Corvette Forum. Where is the topic on seeing what's in every Jack Cooper trailer?

Murray, thanks for putting this spreadsheet together and tending it so well.

Regards to all of you Corvette Fanatics!

Jim Phlamm

Comment

• Originally posted by new boy View Post
                        Between 6pm and 8pm this Tuesday evening I will become a made man!

I'm off to new and different areas of Mid Engine Corvette Forum. Where is the topic on seeing what's in every Jack Cooper trailer?

Murray, thanks for putting this spreadsheet together and tending it so well.

Regards to all of you Corvette Fanatics!

Jim Phlamm
                        Welcome Jim.
                        Jack Coopers web site no longer supports inquiries. The only real info you can get after it's built is from your dealer.
                        Murray - Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada
                        2020 Torch red Stingray coupe, Adrenaline red 2LT Q8Q E60 NPP
                        Deposit: July 30/19, 1100: Sept 15/19, 3000: Feb 14/20, TPW WAS May 18, August 24 and lastly July 27,
                        3300: July 15, 3400: July 22, 3800: July 30, 4200: Aug 06, 5000: Aug 7, 6000: Aug 12!

Comment

• A big thank you to Murray20c8 for keeping us all updated, great job.

My C8 came off the line yesterday and is probably having the stripes installed today or tomorrow, hopefully before the holiday shutdown.

Cheers, PB
                          Last edited by Panic Button; 11-24-2020, 09:35 PM.
                          Previous Vettes '59, '61, 62. Current other toys: LS1 powered '92 Mazda Miata, aka Panic Button.

2020 C8 Corvette Stingray Coupe, 3LT, Z51, Elkhart Lake Blue Metallic, Full-Length Dual Racing Stripe, Jet Black Napa Leather with Adrenaline Red Stitch, Magnetic Ride, Front Lift, Chrome Exterior Badge Package, Battery Protection.

Current status: Took possession Saturday, January 9, 2021.

Comment

• My car went to Status 4000 last Friday. I had my dealer start the OnStar trial and I entered my VIN in the myChevrolet app. It looks like its allowing me to do a Vehicle Locate—which is showing that the car is in the BGA parking lot. Is that legitimate, or is just the apps default location? When the car gets loaded and leaves BGA, will I be able to follow it via the app? The app has an “Alerts” notification for when the car leaves a specific location—which I set up. If it works, it should notify me that it has left BGA. Does this actually work, or am I just looking at default settings?

Comment

• I believe that works. There shouldn’t be any sort of default location. It either knows where the car is or it doesn’t, it won’t make up a location. Someone else mentioned not to check location too often, you’ll run the battery down. Eventually it will turn off OnStar to preserve the battery.

Comment

• Museum delivery tomorrow morning. Can’t sleep! It’s like Christmas Eve 😄
                                HTC Ceramic Matrix Gray/Morello Red
                                Deposit: 7/29/19; Allocation-3000: 3/12/20; TPW: 10/26/20, 10/19/20, back to 10/26/20; now 11/9/20; 3300:10/20/20; 3400:11/2/20; 3800: 11/16/20; 4150: 11/17/20; 5000: 11/19/20; 6000: 11/25.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X