MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Today’s “Corvette Today” Podcast

Steve Garrett talks with Adam Boca, the National Corvette Museum supervisor for insurance.  Adam explains the advantages of insuring your exotic or Corvette through the NCM...which includes setting a predetermined value for your car, in case of a disaster.  All this for about the same cost as a "big box" insurance company. OK, you bought your Corvette dream car-now you have to insure it. But don't go to a traditional "big box" insurance company.  Insure your Corvette (or exotic car) through the National Corvette Museum
2 of 2 < >

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

C8 Racing JAKE Logo - Contoured Floor & Cargo Liners ✔

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C8 Racing JAKE Logo - Contoured Floor & Cargo Liners ✔

made by WeatherTech?
    Click image for larger version  Name:	100054295_3288344134533388_1929460001269612544_n.jpg Views:	4 Size:	33.9 KB ID:	148543Click image for larger version  Name:	100817860_3288344131200055_2015801144705548288_n.jpg Views:	2 Size:	51.7 KB ID:	148535
    Last edited by C8Jake; 05-26-2020, 04:26 AM.

For me....Don't think I would ever buy them. # 1 I hate things like this under my feet.. # 2 I wont drive my C8 in any kind of inclement weather, and therefore wont trac anything into the car...plus its more weight ..which would wear on the back of my brain.

However, I think its great for those that daily drive or drive allot ...

Comment

C8Jake, can you give us a link for these?
      I searched on WeatherTech and others and can't seem to find them.
      Looks pretty slick!
      TPW March 2. 3LT, Z51, FE4, Black GBA, ZZ3, Black interior with Red seats/red stitch HU0 & 2 tone TU7, E60, J6N, RIK, Q8Q, etc.
      Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada

Comment

I like 'em. I have Weathetech Floor Liners in both our vehicles. I've never really liked carpeted mats as they always hold more dirt than all weather mats. Not as classy, but more functional IMHO. I'll most likely get these.

Comment

Aren't these Jake floor mats an order option for 2021 C8's? I thought I saw that somewhere?

Comment

I have WT floor mats in my truck. They serve their purpose and collect all of the stuff I bring into the truck. They are a PITA to clean and don't just rinse out. Due to the wrinkled finish dirt and mud get into the wrinkle and is hard to clean even with a pressure washer. But then again it's in my truck and they work well there. As for my car I might get the trunk and frunk mats as they would be good for some of the stuff I throw in there after golf. OEM carpet mats inside the car for me.

Comment

I personally think weather tech mats like those don't have a place in a vette, you pickup or suv... sure. Not very attractive imo.
              Torch Red C8 Spider

Comment

Originally posted by MidLife View Post
                Aren't these Jake floor mats an order option for 2021 C8's?
                available NOW
                Last edited by C8Jake; 05-23-2020, 08:02 PM.

Comment

I would not a new 2021 C8 that comes with any JAKE logos anywhere. This is not GM or Corvette. If you like them look at Hanady on Fox news has a new pin on his jacket.

Comment

Originally posted by Neil H View Post
                    C8Jake, can you give us a link for these?
                    I searched on WeatherTech and others and can't seem to find them.
                    Looks pretty slick!
                    You won’t find them on WeatherTech’s site because these are GM brand, not WeatherTech. Apparently some people are now calling all-weather floor mats “WeatherTech” regardless of manufacturer, like how Kleenex has become synonymous with tissue.

Anyway, your dealer should be able to get them.
                    Last edited by Starscream; 05-24-2020, 08:51 AM.
                    GMO Rapid Blue, EFY Body-Color Accents, Z51 Performance Package, FE4 Magnetic Selective Ride Suspension, 1LT Trim, HTA Jet Black Interior, 3A9 Tension Blue Seat Belt, Q8S Sterling Silver Trident Wheels, J6F Bright Red Calipers

Comment

Originally posted by 5632 View Post
                      I would not a new 2021 C8 that comes with any JAKE logos anywhere. This is not GM or Corvette. If you like them look at Hanady on Fox news has a new pin on his jacket.
                      Your new C8 Corvette already has at least one Jake logo on it. Can you find it?
                      First Car: 1974 Fiat X1/9 mid-engine.
                      1985 Toyota MR2 first generation mid-engine, 2000 Toyota MR2 third generation mid-engine, 2005 Lotus Elise mid-engine.
                      Currently own 1993 Corvette Convertible. Time to merge mid with Vette.

Comment

Originally posted by poptop2000 View Post

Your new C8 Corvette already has at least one Jake logo on it. Can you find it?
                        Your kidding me. Where is it? Wait, it's not the driver is it? Maybe so.

Comment

Originally posted by 5632 View Post

Your kidding me. Where is it? Wait, it's not the driver is it? Maybe so.
                          No, it’s not the driver.
                          First Car: 1974 Fiat X1/9 mid-engine.
                          1985 Toyota MR2 first generation mid-engine, 2000 Toyota MR2 third generation mid-engine, 2005 Lotus Elise mid-engine.
                          Currently own 1993 Corvette Convertible. Time to merge mid with Vette.

Comment

Originally posted by Starscream View Post

You won’t find them on WeatherTech’s site because these are GM brand, not WeatherTech. Apparently some people are now calling all-weather floor mats “WeatherTech” regardless of manufacturer, like how Kleenex has become synonymous with tissue.
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	21c8.jpg
Views:	214
Size:	66.7 KB
ID:	148631

Comment

Originally posted by C8Jake View Post
                              Click image for larger version  Name:	21c8.jpg Views:	58 Size:	66.7 KB ID:	148631
                              Yeah Jake, read what I said again. And I’ll give you the same correct answer that I gave you on the other forum weeks ago when you did the same thing. The doc you posted is not an official doc, it’s a summary compiled by a salesman who used the word “WeatherTech” simply to describe them. I have follow-up correspondence with the very salesman who created that doc and he says he is sorry for any confusion, he did not mean to imply they were manufactured by the WeatherTech corp, these are not WeatherTech brand they are GM’s brand.
                              GMO Rapid Blue, EFY Body-Color Accents, Z51 Performance Package, FE4 Magnetic Selective Ride Suspension, 1LT Trim, HTA Jet Black Interior, 3A9 Tension Blue Seat Belt, Q8S Sterling Silver Trident Wheels, J6F Bright Red Calipers

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X