MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

Are There Any Paint Colors That Have Not Been Received By At Least One Customer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are There Any Paint Colors That Have Not Been Received By At Least One Customer?

I'm interested in seeing Elkhart Lake Blue photos of production cars, but, was wondering if any colors have not been delivered to at least one production customer?
    U.S. Navy(Ret); past associate editor of Vette Vues Magazine; Founder-Corvette Chattanooga; Founder-National El Camino Owner's Assn., NCM(L).
    2020 Coupe, ELB, 2LT, performance exhausts

Not a Yellow fan and their is a lot of controversy over the Accelerate yellow , but the pics I have seen I like it and am really looking forward to seeing that yellow on a car in person as well as the ELB.

Comment

There is an ELB sitting in the NCM delivery area and another one was there is March.

I think the only colors not produced yet are yellow, bronze and rapid blue.

Click image for larger version

Name:	NCM Blue.jpg
Views:	306
Size:	310.2 KB
ID:	148148

Name:	Blvd 5-19.jpg
Views:	313
Size:	285.4 KB
ID:	148147
      1966 coupe - Sunfire Yellow / Black
      2004 Z06 - Millennium Yellow / Black

NCM Lifetime Member since 2003

Comment

Name:	screenshot_2019_12_01_11_48_47_a886b637381dcaa820133886578bb931215392ed.png
Views:	319
Size:	1.09 MB
ID:	148150

Comment

Originally posted by ZORA 69 View Post
          Not a Yellow fan and their is a lot of controversy over the Accelerate yellow , but the pics I have seen I like it and am really looking forward to seeing that yellow on a car in person as well as the ELB.

Zora, b happy to show u mine if/when I get it. 😊
          Mesa, AZ.
          AYM, 3LT, Z51, 5VM (via ACS Composite), 5ZC, FE4, RCC

Comment

I have a yellow 2020 HTC with a black top at status 3000. Just wanted something different from the red ones I usually get. I’d be surprised if more than a handful are made this year.

Comment

:d coming soon vin 2944. Zbm

[ATTACH=JSON]n148161[/ATTACH]

Comment

Name:	3C550600-FF14-40C6-A2AF-0EAF86A82C4E.png
Views:	320
Size:	1.94 MB
ID:	148164

Comment

Originally posted by AZ Desert Dog View Post

Zora, b happy to show u mine if/when I get it. 😊
                  I am getting a Red one. But would never think of yellow, But that Yellow is exotic and with the green tint looks very Lambo. With all the black accents and black wheels it will look very nice. yellow and black is a head turner . Maybe for the next one for me.

Comment

Yellow , rapid blue ,zuse bronz and the dark red color . I haven't seen any private owner pictures anywhere. I haven't seen a silver one either now that I think about it.

Comment

Mike Furman has delivered a Long Beach Red and his own car is silver.

Name:	image_19587.jpg
Views:	251
Size:	110.7 KB
ID:	148203

Name:	furman silver.jpg
Views:	247
Size:	59.2 KB
ID:	148204

Comment

I don't quite understand. Only 1 of each (LBR especially) what was the hold up before the virus stoppage? Why??
                        2020 C8 Stingray Coupe; 2LT; G1E-LBR Metallic / HUV-Natural; AQ9-GT1 Seats; EFY; SHQ-Silver Hash Marks; E60-Front Lift; ZZ3-Engine Pkg; NPP-Exhaust; J6N-Edge Red Calipers; RCC-Edge Red Eng Cover; EYK; VQK; RXH; WKQ; SC7; BV4=DR X 2020 C8 ME STINGRAY GNOCC member. 3000 status=TPW 4-27-20.

Comment

Nobody said anything about 1 of each, those are just the ones I know about.

Comment

Sorry Brad, those are the only ones I have seen so far, I don't know if there are any others. Maybe there are, but haven't been shown yet. Yellow, bronze, and rapid blue haven't seen either. All these are/were not supposed to be constrained, right?
                            2020 C8 Stingray Coupe; 2LT; G1E-LBR Metallic / HUV-Natural; AQ9-GT1 Seats; EFY; SHQ-Silver Hash Marks; E60-Front Lift; ZZ3-Engine Pkg; NPP-Exhaust; J6N-Edge Red Calipers; RCC-Edge Red Eng Cover; EYK; VQK; RXH; WKQ; SC7; BV4=DR X 2020 C8 ME STINGRAY GNOCC member. 3000 status=TPW 4-27-20.

Comment

I've seen a Rapid Blue on Youtube getting a set of aftermarket wheels.
                              Attached Files
                              U.S. Navy(Ret); past associate editor of Vette Vues Magazine; Founder-Corvette Chattanooga; Founder-National El Camino Owner's Assn., NCM(L).
                              2020 Coupe, ELB, 2LT, performance exhausts

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X