MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

Ron Fellows Driving School

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ron Fellows Driving School

I received a call today and an email from the Ron Fellows Driving School asking if I was still interested in coming out there since my previous reservation, for my 2019 ZR1 purchase, was cancelled due to the Coronavirus. I know many of you have been there and I thought about going out for the C8 experience but what do think of going out this summer. They only have a few openings for July or August. Is that too soon with all that is going on with the virus?

I should have said Spring Mountain

Comment

I will end up in hell soon enough.under no circumstances would I go somewhere to have fun/recreate when the temps are 100+ outside and the sun feels like laser burns.

Comment

I will go as soon as they will let me. Unfortunately I suspect that I won't get my C8 until October/November so it may be 2021 before I get to Spring Mountain.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick C7/C8 View Post
          I received a call today and an email from the Ron Fellows Driving School asking if I was still interested in coming out there since my previous reservation, for my 2019 ZR1 purchase, was cancelled due to the Coronavirus. I know many of you have been there and I thought about going out for the C8 experience but what do think of going out this summer. They only have a few openings for July or August. Is that too soon with all that is going on with the virus?
          You have to do whatever you feel comfortable doing . I will be going to the driving school, I just can't personally do it untill next year , nothing to do with the virus.

Comment

They say the Corona doesn't do well in temps above 135 on surfaces so August would be a good time to go to the desert???? I am sure they will be taking all precautions. You may want to inquire to what their precautions are and what their political affiliations are, lol kidding. I have never been but will go in the next year or so when things get cleared up. It is on my bucket list for sure.

Comment

Thanks to all. I guess I never thought about the heat. Probably not a good thing.

Comment

I thought I read on a forum that there were classes in October..I was thinking about that time ,but now I may be taking delivery of my C8 at that time..So I have to check when they'll be running in 2021...

Comment

The last time I went to Spring Mountain was in June 2014 after purchasing my C7. Yeah, it was hot in Pahrump in June. Then I noticed there was this AC thing built into the C7, right there on the dashboard. I turned it on and the C7’s interior cooled off. Amazing! Hoping the C8 has a similar contraption.

https://www.springmountainmotorsports.com/
                  Future: 2020 C8 Z51 3LT Torch Red - 3000 status
                  Current: 2014 C7 Z51 3LT Torch Red
                  Prior: 1992 C4, 1995 C4 2002 C5, 2005 C6, 2010 C6

Comment

Big Dave. Better than the old days of windows down and doing 60 just to get air circulation.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X