MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Today’s “Corvette Today” Podcast

Steve Garrett talks with Adam Boca, the National Corvette Museum supervisor for insurance.  Adam explains the advantages of insuring your exotic or Corvette through the NCM...which includes setting a predetermined value for your car, in case of a disaster.  All this for about the same cost as a "big box" insurance company. OK, you bought your Corvette dream car-now you have to insure it. But don't go to a traditional "big box" insurance company.  Insure your Corvette (or exotic car) through the National Corvette Museum
2 of 2 < >

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

BGA Official Schedule ✔

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BGA Official Schedule ✔

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	257
Size:	122.6 KB
ID:	148781Click image for larger version

Name:	100817860_3288344131200055_2015801144705548288_n.jpg
Views:	214
Size:	51.7 KB
ID:	148782
    Last edited by C8Jake; 05-24-2020, 06:47 PM.

Why does it not look official?

Comment

Originally posted by ZORA 69 View Post
      Why does it not look official?
      always a skeptic in the crowd 🙄

Comment

Looks like its edited to me as you see faint background text from an original document. The line that has Convertible SORP you can see faintly on the original document "..... Q3 2020"

Doesn't mean to say that this isn't potentially accurate, but just that this overlayed text sits on top of some other document, perhaps the originating one.

Comment

Interesting no mention of when orders open up for 2021, or direction on how and when to move 2020 orders.... more wait and see i guess.
          2lt, arctic white, z51, mag ride Front lift with memory Battery Protection Package Edge Red-painted calipers Performance exhaust Carbon Flash-painted aluminum wheels Rocker panel extensions in Black Carbon Flash Metallic-painted mirrors Black seat belt color GT2 bucket seat Illuminated door sill plates with Stingray logo Full Length Dual Racing Stripe Package, Carbon Flash Metallic ENGINE APPEARANCE PACKAGE

Comment

Whatsa "Welcome Kit"?

Comment

Originally posted by Boomer View Post
              Whatsa "Welcome Kit"?
              Click image for larger version

Name:	image_17631.jpg
Views:	833
Size:	376.2 KB
ID:	147965

Comment

Originally posted by Ldstoy94 View Post
                Interesting no mention of when orders open up for '21.
                I'll go with July 👈

Comment

Originally posted by Ldstoy94 View Post
                  Interesting no mention of when orders open up for 2021, or direction on how and when to move 2020 orders.... more wait and see i guess.
                  "Cross-functional team to confer 2 weeks from start of production to create official revised guidance on MY20 vs MY21 allocation and build schedule." Assuming this is legit, then can we interpret this to mean that GM will see how things are going and rate of production after 2 weeks to then (possibly) estimate how many 2020's will be built by 10/31and to what Status level (1100 maybe??) they can get through - and then issue guidance to dealers re MY2020/MY2021 conversions?

Comment

Originally posted by Jdcinsb View Post

"Cross-functional team to confer 2 weeks from start of production to create official revised guidance on MY20 vs MY21 allocation and build schedule." Assuming this is legit, then can we interpret this to mean that GM will see how things are going and rate of production after 2 weeks to then (possibly) estimate how many 2020's will be built by 10/31and to what Status level (1100 maybe??) they can get through - and then issue guidance to dealers re MY2020/MY2021 conversions?
                    I believe that is what it means. But regarding the 1100 status, and possibly building them as 2020 models, from everything I've heard, I doubt it but certainly can't say for sure. This report makes sense, as only after a couple of weeks will BGA really know how to forecast the rest of the 2020 build.
                    Recently sold:
                    Shark Grey '15 Z51 Coupe : White / Blue Diamond '13 427 60th roadster ( really miss the 'stripe delete' 427 )

Status 3000 - 7th Corvette... Zeus Bronze Coupe, 2LT, GT2 seats, Natural two tone, Body color accents, Pewter wheels

Comment

Originally posted by C8Jake View Post

always a skeptic in the crowd 🙄
                      Not skeptical or a skeptic.

Comment

Thus, it can be confirmed that 2021 orders did not begin today! (The Chevy configurator still says 2020 Corvette so that’s a good clue) And, yet, yesterday my dealer said he didn’t think my 1100 would get built and gave me the option to put in a MY2021 order and when could I come in? Does this seem right? And Should I be giving up my 2020 1100 position this early? Or maybe keep it AND put in a 2021 order whenever that begins...? what should the timing be in this situation?
                        (edited repost)

Comment

^ go the for the '21 👈

Comment

What we don't know yet is what GM may do re any MY2021 price increase and if they would impose it in my situation if I went for a 2021 now?

Also, I gave myself a back up in mid-April and got on Kerbeck's 2021 list (1K deposit) because at the time I had 0 response from my small dealer( 5K deposit) where I'm 6 out of 7 allocations and they had 1 delivery before the shutdown. Estimate is I'm at about #300 on Kerbeck's 21 list. Question: if it is better to go with 2021 now (or in 2 weeks after the "cross-functional team" confer, then do I stick with my low volume dealer or go with Kerbeck? What gives me (and those like me) the best chance to get a C8 the soonest and with the least hassle in the fairest manner?

Comment

Originally posted by C8Jake View Post
                              I'll go with July 👈
                              Yeah, Jake, I think you are right - about 21 July 2020 - 3 months and one week before start of production - 1 Nov 2020. Just like 21 May 2020 was 3 months and 1 week before the previous planned start of production - 1 Sept 2020 !

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X