MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Today’s “Corvette Today” Podcast

Steve Garrett talks with Adam Boca, the National Corvette Museum supervisor for insurance.  Adam explains the advantages of insuring your exotic or Corvette through the NCM...which includes setting a predetermined value for your car, in case of a disaster.  All this for about the same cost as a "big box" insurance company. OK, you bought your Corvette dream car-now you have to insure it. But don't go to a traditional "big box" insurance company.  Insure your Corvette (or exotic car) through the National Corvette Museum
2 of 2 < >

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

2020 Sales Brochure

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2020 Sales Brochure

    Click image for larger version

Name:	94B313BB-05EB-4C70-BC29-E064BCB0E236.jpeg
Views:	799
Size:	3.14 MB
ID:	147744Click image for larger version

Name:	E1568781-1FFF-46E6-872F-3872C78E4A24.jpeg
Views:	786
Size:	3.02 MB
ID:	147743Click image for larger version

Name:	1F2D8940-70B1-4ABE-B56F-2A081EE3B6C4.jpeg
Views:	781
Size:	2.72 MB
ID:	147738Click image for larger version

Name:	E1FDDD5D-3303-4B09-BE47-EC00E398E809.jpeg
Views:	769
Size:	3.09 MB
ID:	147741Click image for larger version

Name:	88A18F53-A5B6-4415-9E73-FEA9642DC9D3.jpeg
Views:	773
Size:	3.06 MB
ID:	147742Click image for larger version

Name:	98C9DF1B-478F-4E73-AE61-4985476F8FAE.jpeg
Views:	769
Size:	2.93 MB
ID:	147739Click image for larger version

Name:	D8D8B4D8-90E5-4603-B255-5AF81EAB679E.jpeg
Views:	969
Size:	2.66 MB
ID:	147736Click image for larger version

Name:	F764C6C6-9360-427A-9773-7D59A3310B9D.jpeg
Views:	777
Size:	2.68 MB
ID:	147737Click image for larger version

Name:	FC1C5C95-37CC-439A-9E53-876FADC523C4.jpeg
Views:	772
Size:	3.16 MB
ID:	147740

  • #2
    How exciting it is finally out. The dealerships had to commit in writing to the number they wanted sometime last summer. So glad they are starting to arrive now.

    Thank you Rick C7/C8.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates.Lifetime, annual contributors, and 22 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

    Comment


    • #3
      Now that GM has completed a brochure after the car is sold out, maybe they can upload the manual to their website. Or will they wait until they are manufacturing 2022’s? SMH

      Comment


      • #4
        Manual has been available for some months!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by HuntNut View Post
          Now that GM has completed a brochure after the car is sold out, maybe they can upload the manual to their website. Or will they wait until they are manufacturing 2022’s? SMH
          There is a link to the owner's manual at the top of the home page.
          1966 coupe - Sunfire Yellow / Black
          2004 Z06 - Millennium Yellow / Black

          NCM Lifetime Member since 2003

          Comment


          • #6
            I probably missed it, but how can we try to get one?

            Comment


            • #7
              I will have to get one of those brochures. It would be nice to have.

              Comment


              • #8
                Dealers are awaiting those they ordered. Should be really soon that they start to arrive at more than just the first dealers.
                GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates.Lifetime, annual contributors, and 22 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

                Comment


                • #9
                  The NCM store will get them eventually. They aren't free but are usually reasonably priced.

                  There are some prior years available if you missed the one for your C5, C6 or C7.

                  https://corvettestore.com/books-media/dealer-brochures/
                  1966 coupe - Sunfire Yellow / Black
                  2004 Z06 - Millennium Yellow / Black

                  NCM Lifetime Member since 2003

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    My dealer is supposed to call me when they receive them. I wasn't even sure GM was going to spend the money on a brochure for a sold out car. Looking forward to getting a couple!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Is there a pdf version? I try to get rid of all paper.
                      Murray - Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada
                      Torch red coupe, Adrenaline red 2LT Q8Q E60 NPP

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Murray20c8 View Post
                        Is there a pdf version? I try to get rid of all paper.
                        https://www.chevrolet.com/content/da...te-catalog.pdf

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          thx 16falcon

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Rick C7/C8 View Post
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	94B313BB-05EB-4C70-BC29-E064BCB0E236.jpeg
Views:	799
Size:	3.14 MB
ID:	147744Click image for larger version

Name:	E1568781-1FFF-46E6-872F-3872C78E4A24.jpeg
Views:	786
Size:	3.02 MB
ID:	147743Click image for larger version

Name:	1F2D8940-70B1-4ABE-B56F-2A081EE3B6C4.jpeg
Views:	781
Size:	2.72 MB
ID:	147738Click image for larger version

Name:	E1FDDD5D-3303-4B09-BE47-EC00E398E809.jpeg
Views:	769
Size:	3.09 MB
ID:	147741Click image for larger version

Name:	88A18F53-A5B6-4415-9E73-FEA9642DC9D3.jpeg
Views:	773
Size:	3.06 MB
ID:	147742Click image for larger version

Name:	98C9DF1B-478F-4E73-AE61-4985476F8FAE.jpeg
Views:	769
Size:	2.93 MB
ID:	147739Click image for larger version

Name:	D8D8B4D8-90E5-4603-B255-5AF81EAB679E.jpeg
Views:	969
Size:	2.66 MB
ID:	147736Click image for larger version

Name:	F764C6C6-9360-427A-9773-7D59A3310B9D.jpeg
Views:	777
Size:	2.68 MB
ID:	147737Click image for larger version

Name:	FC1C5C95-37CC-439A-9E53-876FADC523C4.jpeg
Views:	772
Size:	3.16 MB
ID:	147740
                            I just got an email from my Concierge and he said the printed brochures are not yet available -- yet here one is. With this kind of obvious communications gap at Chevy HQ I have to wonder what other C8 information is in error???

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Thanks muchly kind sir!
                              Murray - Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada
                              Torch red coupe, Adrenaline red 2LT Q8Q E60 NPP

                              Comment

                              MECF_728x90_bottom

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X