Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 4 < >

Corvette Today With Bloomington Gold’s Guy Larsen

On this CORVETTE TODAY podcast, Steve Garrett sits down with Bloomington Gold owner and president Guy Larsen to talk about what happens at a Bloomington Gold event.  Find out why it's so much fun to attend! https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett/epis...-Larsen-emm7ua
You'll learn how to get your car judged and certified at Bloomington Gold, Find out what there is to do at this huge Corvette event. And, if you would like to become a judge for Bloomington Gold, you'll hear about that process too.  You don't have to have your Corvette judged at Bloomington Gold to have fun at this event.
Put this Corvette show on your calendar for 2021-find out why by listening to this episode of CORVETTE TODAY.
2 of 4 < >

Welcome To C8Grill Our New Featured Vendor

We are glad to have a wonderful new vendor @ https://c8grills.com/. If you met up with at their place, free installation. And still a secret, sssh, but they are working on another new product that I believe many of you would want coming out fairly soon. WELCOME C8GRILL!
3 of 4 < >

We have started a monthly PHOTO OF THE MONTH CONTEST WITH PRIZE MONEY!

4 of 4 < >

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

Does The Museum Ever Know???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does The Museum Ever Know???

I'm confused! My dealer tells me when talking with the museum about photo book orders for any of his accepted allocations (just 10 days ago) he was told that my order had a TPW of 8/10. As far as I knew, per the Concierge I was still at code 3000. So the question is, does anyone at the museum actually have more information than the Concierge in some cases? I don't see how they could already have had a TPW for me in August, but my very experienced dealer said the photo scheduler at the Museum said that I did. Any enlightenment would be appreciated.
    '64 Silver Grey Coupe (custom paint)- still our favorite
    '77 Black L82 / 4SPD
    '78 Silver Anniversary L82 / 4SPD
    '13 White/Blue Diamond 427 60th roadster - favorite late model
    '14 Black Z51 Coupe
    '15 Shark Grey Z51 Coupe
    '20 ... Zeus Bronze Coupe, 2LT, GT2 seats, Natural two tone, Body color accents, Pewter wheels - Delivered 10/1/20😀

The Museum has an inner connection with BGA scheduling at certain times. Does that mean that they always know info? No. But where there is an intertie between BGA production and some function at NCM, such as Museum Delivery, Photo Albums, and Buyers Tours (when the resume), yes NCM could well have info that the Concierge does not know.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

George, when did you get to 3000 status?

Comment

I found the museum had more info than the concierge as well. The concierge did not have a TPW for my HTC museum delivery, yet the museum did.
        Zeus Bronze HTC, 3LT, Natural Dipped, Q8T Spectra Gray Trident Wheels, NPP Performance Exhaust, ZYC Carbon Flash Exterior Mirrors, DRG Carbon Fiber Interior Trim, E60 Adjustable Front Lift, D84 Carbon Flash Convertible Top and Nacelles, and R8C Museum Delivery

Comment

Nice to know some things. Enjoy your new found enlightenment.
          Rapid Blue 3LT, HTO Tension Blue, Z51, 5ZZ, E60, ZZ3, ZYC, FE4, J6N, FA5, Q8Q, SHW, VJR, C2Q, R8C

Comment

I got my original TPW from the museum. My dealer didn't even tell me when I went to 2000. I confirmed my original TPW with the Canadian concierge a few days later.
            Murray - Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada
            2020 Torch red Stingray coupe, Adrenaline red 2LT Q8Q E60 NPP
            Deposit: July 30/19, 1100: Sept 15/19, 3000: Feb 14/20, TPW WAS May 18, August 24 and lastly July 27,
            3300: July 15, 3400: July 22, 3800: July 30, 4200: Aug 06, 5000: Aug 7, 6000: Aug 12!

Comment

Thanks everyone for that info.
              '77 Black L82 / 4SPD
              '14 Black Z51 Coupe
              '15 Shark Grey Z51 Coupe
              '20 ... Zeus Bronze Coupe, 2LT, GT2 seats, Natural two tone, Body color accents, Pewter wheels - Delivered 10/1/20😀

Comment

Originally posted by C8broughtmeback View Post
                George, when did you get to 3000 status?
                About early March.
                '77 Black L82 / 4SPD
                '14 Black Z51 Coupe
                '15 Shark Grey Z51 Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by George View Post
                  I'm confused! My dealer tells me when talking with the museum about photo book orders for any of his accepted allocations (just 10 days ago) he was told that my order had a TPW of 8/10. As far as I knew, per the Concierge I was still at code 3000. So the question is, does anyone at the museum actually have more information than the Concierge in some cases? I don't see how they could already have had a TPW for me in August, but my very experienced dealer said the photo scheduler at the Museum said that I did. Any enlightenment would be appreciated.
                  Yes They do , I recived more information from the museum than anyone else. By the way , I just recived my photo album yesterday . it's very cool to see the car being built , I'm happy we purchased it.

Comment

Hey guys, I'm also at 3000 ... I'm "supposed" to get the photo album along with museum delivery ... who did you contact at the museum to get your info?

If you rather not post your POC in the open forum, please send me a PM ... thx

Comment

Hello George, I am in the same boat as you. CONFUSED as hell. I am in 3000 status but the Museum also told me the same information as you for my Photo Album on same date.
                      I just take it as it is and I will believe it only when it Happens. There are so many opinions and rumors out there, just go with the flow, it will be built at some point. Try not to over think it, it will drive you Crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbytinvab View Post
                        Hey guys, I'm also at 3000 ... I'm "supposed" to get the photo album along with museum delivery ... who did you contact at the museum to get your info?

If you rather not post your POC in the open forum, please send me a PM ... thx
                        I believe I spoke to shane ,I think he is the person that takes care of the photo albums and Museum delivery

Comment

thx Lance ... Bob

Comment

Shane is the main contact at the museum
                            Zeus Bronze HTC, 3LT, Natural Dipped, Q8T Spectra Gray Trident Wheels, NPP Performance Exhaust, ZYC Carbon Flash Exterior Mirrors, DRG Carbon Fiber Interior Trim, E60 Adjustable Front Lift, D84 Carbon Flash Convertible Top and Nacelles, and R8C Museum Delivery

Comment

Just received my photo album today...I would be lying if I said I wasn’t disappointed... about 10 percent of the pics are actually in focus....the pics are not what I would include in a build document...more of a generic tale of the car...or any car going down the line...as most of us are car guys and gals we have have a different idea of what should be included in a build book ...I don’t know if the photographers are limited by bga or what.....I won’t be showing this to anybody ....
                              3lt SOT...cf racing stripe,front lift.mag ride, z51,cf mirrors & spoiler,bright trident wheels,yellow calipers, yellow stitching black leather ,yellow belts,

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X