MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

Thinking of Selling my C8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am lucky also , my wife was all in on buying this car, she picked out most of the options. I have to say , my wife is awesome .

Comment

Decided to keep it although it cost me. Got my wife a new car she can crash and not feel bad about it. It's at the wrap shop to match the Vette.
      Last edited by Baja 405; 05-17-2020, 10:31 PM.

Comment

So you guys only have 1 car? My wife has her car and I have mine. She gets what she wants and I get what I want. That's marriage to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Plentyfast View Post
          My Wife Loves "our" Corvette and Loves to go for rides in it.

Never once drove it and don't care to, and never even asked.
          That's exactly my wifes plans. And she's as happy about our upcoming baby as I am.
          Rapid Blue 3LT, HTO Tension Blue, Z51, 5ZZ, E60, ZZ3, ZYC, FE4, J6N, FA5, Q8Q, SHW, VJR, C2Q, R8C

Comment

Glad it worked out for you Baja 405! 👍
            I sold my wifes Camaro last fall thinking we'd have a new Corvette to drive around now.
            Anyway, I still have mine for now but will sell iot once we get the C8. The C8 will be a summer car for both of us and the Malibu will be our Winter beater.
            Murray - Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada
            Torch red coupe, Adrenaline red 2LT Q8Q E60 NPP

Comment

Originally posted by brAnd7onX View Post
              So you guys only have 1 car? My wife has her car and I have mine. She gets what she wants and I get what I want. That's marriage to me.
              We have 3 cars and 2 trucks.

Comment

This fear is very familiar to me. I have long been trying to teach my girlfriend to drive our Mercedes, but she's very afraid to drive because he doesn't want to hurt the car I've been saving up. Remind your wife about the insurance, tell her that it will cover everything, but you believe in her success. If she still resists, then do the same as I do. I sold my car because I don't drive it myself. This was helped by the best site about vehicle removal service, which quickly handled all the paperwork and did not reduce the price, which I really liked.
                Last edited by SpotA; 05-26-2020, 04:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lance's tops View Post
                  I am lucky also , my wife was all in on buying this car, she picked out most of the options. I have to say , my wife is awesome .
                  I'm pretty lucky too. My wife is not a car buff but she pays half the cost outta her well earned pile when we buy cars. She paid half for our C7 and is on-board for paying half for our C8. However I have a bit of a surprise for her when the C8 arrives. In the interest of fairness and love, I'm gonna spring for it completely.

We incurred huge capital gain taxes for 2019 because we sold a bunch of financial assets. She also is incurring a significant expense because her three week trip to Galapagos was cancelled cause of the Covid 19 and apparently her plan did not include a refund for cancellation caused by pandemics so shes outta luck on the hefty five figure cost. She's not real happy about that. We also got all new windows in the house and new hardwood flooring throughout and she picked up the tab for that.

"My wife is awesome". So when the C8 arrives, I got it covered.
                  Last edited by Boomer; 05-22-2020, 04:32 PM.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X