Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

SGTMAJ USMC AUTO & TOY HAULER Joins MECF As A Featured Forum Vendor.

Welcome to SGTMAJ USMC USMC AUTO & TOY HAULER! We are so happy to have you now join us as a MECF Featured Forum Vendor. We can not wait to help your new business grow. We know you will provide a great transport service to our members and others!
2 of 3 < >

Z06 Potential Patents

As we get ready for the Z06’s debut sometime in the next year, IMO time to brush up on the 23 GM C8 patents — many of which are Z06 potentials: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...alized-patents
See more
See less

Something New

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something New

C'mon John tell us something new about the ME

I wish I could. All I know is that I have yet to hear a definitive date for the reveal (way old news). I am still hearing customer deliveries at the the same time I projected six months ago, at the very end of next summer (more old news and similar to the time of the year the Stingray was first delivered), yet even that is far from confirmed.

I wish I and all of us were more patience. I know I am sadly lacking in that department.

GM insiders, both GM employees and Tier 1 employees, are remaining totally quiet. No one is talking at all about even specific # 1. They all want to keep their jobs, and since they are busy working on the ME development, we want them to all be there, keep on working.

However, there is good news, and that when I hear vague “progress whisperings,” they are positive/upbeat!
    Last edited by John; 10-29-2018, 10:49 PM.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Hope this lack of news doesn’t mean a delay. Surely news at LA show if a reveal in January.
      There is a madness to my method!

2015 Z06 Torch/adrenaline
      2001 coupe Torch/oak R8C
      79 coupe Silver/oyster
      All one owner
      Museum lifetime members

Comment

Based upon something a little bird told me, we may need to wait until spring in NYC. Of course, that preliminary decision could be moved up on relatively short notice.

Comment

There is no connection with a delay in our minds for the reveal (for guessing 100% of want the reveal no later than tomorrow), and the car’s highly probable, first customer cars, being built the end of next summer. I am not aware of a single rumor indicating either a problem in the car’s development, nor in its projected customer initial-delivery times.

In our current reveal poll, which is still open for all who have not yet voted, to do so, we have had relatively few (3%) who voted that the reveal would be either SEMA or the LA Show. Here’s our current poll’s results.

Click image for larger version  Name:	A2BD3332-5973-46BC-A185-B4595468617C.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	445.7 KB ID:	14258

https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...-reveal-timing
          Last edited by John; 10-31-2018, 04:04 PM.
          GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
          Working...
          X