MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 4 < >

Welcome Ikon Performance As Our Featured Forum Vendor

We are extremely pleased to have the high quality firm of Ikon Performance join us with their C8 exhaust system being their lead C8 product. Ikon is at: http://www.ikonperformance.com/c8-Co...xhaust-system/ Their C8 exhaust is bent, made of 304 stainless, with round exhaust tips and more.
2 of 4 < >

Corvette Today Podcast IS On Now With CorvetteBlogger and Steve Garrett

Steve Garrett and CorvetteBlogger Keith Cornett examine “Corvette Headlines & News” for mid-September 2020. https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett/epis...rftb Included in this episode are: The Corvette Visualizer for 2021 is now online; The National Corvette Museum raffles off the 1.75 millionth Corvette; Electric, all-wheel drive Corvette possibly coming out in 2023;Country Music star George Jones’ Corvette gets donated to the NCM;.....and more!Stay current on what's going on in the world of Corvette with this episode of CORVETTE TODAY!
3 of 4 < >

FOLLOW THIS FORUM RULE!

All shall follow this forum rule:

“11. Do not post URL links to any product or service that is offered by a forum vendor. Exception: If the product or service you wish to link is one that you know is not offered by a forum supporting vendor, you may post that link. Examples of the latter could include tools, common products like duct/electrical tape, motor oil, and/or providers of specialized upgrade, maintenance or repair services.”

You may use a non forum business name, posting such as, “I buy at Joe’s” but again may not post a link to nor a URL of Joe’s.
See more
See less

Listen to my new weekly podcast called "Corvette Today" Released: Available NOW!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Listen to my new weekly podcast called "Corvette Today" Released: Available NOW!

Guys and gals, I have started a new weekly podcast called Corvette Today. I will have weekly guests and conversation about everything Corvette. My first guest is Jagamajajaran (Jeremy Welborn).

Please join my Facebook group "The CORVETTE TODAY Podcast" here:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2718423201763136/

Listen to all the CORVETTE TODAY podcast episodes here:

https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett

https://corvettetoday.ck.page

I hope you enjoy "Corvette Today" !!! Please tell your friends about this podcast and tune in weekly.

PS: When you listen to the podcast, you'll hear your host, Steve Garrett, which is my professional on-air name (I'm a disc jockey on the radio here in Kansas City).

UPDATE: There are now two podcasts at the following link, the first one with Jeremy Welborn, this most recent one with Mike Furman. All podcast are always going to be found here: https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett/epis...KMeRP4mdNyDhJc
    Last edited by Steven (Bell) Garrett; 04-29-2020, 10:54 AM.

Steve, it was a pleasure being your first guest! Thanks for having me. Best wishes on a successful Corvette Today podcast venture!

Comment

Thank you Steven. I enjoyed listening to it very much. Your 40+ years as a radio announcer, DJ, sports announcer and so much more were clearly evident (and heard). Here’s to “Corvette Today” growing nicely!

MECF will actively support its future!
      GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 22 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Awesome Podcast! Great job Steve. Finally a talkshow all about "just Corvettes".

Looking forward to the next one.

Mark D.
        Mark JD
        Venice, Florida

2019 Grand Sport Convertible, 3LT, Blade Silver with Adrenaline Red interior. Delivery date: 12/12/2018
        Our other ride: 2019 Cadillac XT4 Red Horizon Tintcoat

Comment

Thanks Mark! I appreciate the feedback.

Comment

101 The Fox rocks. Have been a listener since the first broadcast.
            Save the wave.

Comment

You definitely have the voice to work behind the mic. I wasn't able to figure out how to skip forward while streaming but I'll check it out on spotify later.

Comment

Guys, thanks for all the positive responses! In only 2 days, I have close to 500 listeners!!!!

And good news-the Corvette Today podcast is now available Spotify, Google Podcasts, Breaker, Pocket Casts, PublicRadio and RSS. And coming soon to iTunes as well.

Comment

Good stuff, I was able to listen to this last night and found myself really enjoying the discussion between you and Jeremy. Keep up the good work!

Mark

- Just when you think you can't dig your hole any deeper, they throw the shovel in at you -

Comment

Guys, next Monday, my special guest on Corvette Today is MIKE FURMAN! You'll be able to hear the podcast on Monday, April 27th. You don't want to miss his story about Tom Cruise!!!!

Comment

What time Monday?
                      Mark JD
                      Venice, Florida

2019 Grand Sport Convertible, 3LT, Blade Silver with Adrenaline Red interior. Delivery date: 12/12/2018
                      Our other ride: 2019 Cadillac XT4 Red Horizon Tintcoat

Comment

OK, are hoping to do it daily? Shouldn't you have called it Corvette weekly?
                        Good luck with it either way. 👍
                        Murray - Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada
                        2020 Torch red Stingray coupe, Adrenaline red 2LT Q8Q E60 NPP
                        Deposit: July 30/19, 1100: Sept 15/19, 3000: Feb 14/20, TPW WAS May 18, August 24 and lastly July 27,
                        3300: July 15, 3400: July 22, 3800: July 30, 4200: Aug 06, 5000: Aug 7, 6000: Aug 12!

Comment

PODCAST #2 IS RELEASED EARLY!!!!

Guys, podcast #2 is now available here: https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett

This week's interview is with Mike Furman from Criswell Chevrolet! Mike has sold over 4,500 Corvettes in his 42 year career. It's a great listen and a fun story about Mike and Tom Cruise!
                          Last edited by Steven (Bell) Garrett; 04-26-2020, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Really enjoyed listening to the first two podcasts. Especially, the second one with Mike Furman, since he is my salesman. Wrestling in Cameron Indoor Stadium had to be a great experience for him. The To Cruise story was a great one.
                            2014 Laguna Blue 3LT Stingray
                            2019 Sebring Orange 2LT Grand Sport

2020 C8 in Sebring Orange 2LT with Z51, Magnetic Ride, Spectra Gray Trident wheels, Carbon Flash Mirrors/Spoiler, Front Lift, Orange Seat Belts, Black Interior, GT2 seats, Engine Appearance Package

Comment

I have greatly enjoyed both podcasts. And am looking forward to the next one. Wonder who its guest is going to be?
                              GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 22 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X