MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Welcome Magnaflow As A Featured Forum Vendor. Your products excite!

We are extremely pleased to announce Magnaflow as a Featured Forum Vendor. Many of us have had and truly enjoyed their exhaust systems. Here is their site: https://www.magnaflow.com/. More to come shortly.
2 of 2 < >

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

500 Mile oil change ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bikerjulio View Post

The manual is as clear on DCT service as it is on engine oil. P290
    Is this the service that someone said runs about $900?...not covered under warranty.
    Recently sold:
    Shark Grey '15 Z51 Coupe : White / Blue Diamond '13 427 60th roadster ( really miss the 'stripe delete' 427 )

Status 3000 - 7th Corvette... Zeus Bronze Coupe, 2LT, GT2 seats, Natural two tone, Body color accents, Pewter wheels

Comment

Originally posted by George View Post

Is this the service that someone said runs about $900?...not covered under warranty.
      No, the owners manual has all the required maintenance details, including engine and DCT oil and filter changes.
      SunKissed, my 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible (One of about 40)

Purchased 5/2/2015,
      >36,000 miles

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club. Check us out http://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Happy View Post
        Bikerjulio pg 290 talks about DCT oil and filter I am talking about on my c8,do we have to change engine oil at 500 miles.....Thx
        Your question was about engine oil and DCT filter change. I thought the oil aspect had already been discussed and adressed the second part of your question.
        2020 C8 Corvette ....DOB 02/03/2020.... VIN L5100026
        Shadow Grey Metallic on Black
        2LT, Z51 + MRC
        Spectra Grey Tridents
        Carbon flash mirrors and spoiler

Residing in sunny Niagara, Ontario.

I'm a Rat and so is my car! (a reference to the Chinese astrological calendar).

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Happy View Post
          I JUST CALLED MY DEALER HE TOLD ME WE MUST BRING IT IN FOR 500 mile oil change and DCT filter change....I remember we all spoke about this in the past ...CAN SOME ONE TELL ME WHAT IS CORRECT...THANK YOU
          You need to make them your Ex dealer

As a bonus some of the dealer techs will make some testruns on your C8 to assure all was done OK
          Corvettes owned, wrenched on and raced since 1975:
          1974,75,77,84,87,89,91,93,94 ZR-1 & 1999 Mallett 435

Comment

🍿Thanks everyone. I'm enjoying this thread I started.
            2020 C8 Corvette ....DOB 02/03/2020.... VIN L5100026
            Shadow Grey Metallic on Black
            2LT, Z51 + MRC
            Spectra Grey Tridents
            Carbon flash mirrors and spoiler

Residing in sunny Niagara, Ontario.

I'm a Rat and so is my car! (a reference to the Chinese astrological calendar).

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
            Working...
            X