MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

First allocations Did the plant complete all or most of the first allocations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First allocations Did the plant complete all or most of the first allocations?

Curious If your build was in the first allocation was your car built or delivered? Did the Kentucky complete all or most of the first allocations?

I passed on my dealers first allocation, wanting lift w/o Z51, but I still follow that order. The order accepted in September is at 3400 with a 3/16 TPW, with my December accepted order being at 3400 with a 3/23 TPW. So no, all first allocation orders have not been built.

Comment

Originally posted by JustOneMore View Post
      I passed on my dealers first allocation, wanting lift w/o Z51, but I still follow that order. The order accepted in September is at 3400 with a 3/16 TPW, with my December accepted order being at 3400 with a 3/23 TPW. So no, all first allocation orders have not been built.
      Very confusing. You have two TPWs on the same car??

Comment

Originally posted by ZORA 69 View Post

Very confusing. You have two TPWs on the same car??
        No, I passed on the first allocation for reason I stated. The customer who it was given to had the order accepted in September and now is at 3400 with a 3/16 TPW. I took the second allocation (December) which is also at 3400 with a 3/23 TPW.

Comment

That does not make sense the first allocation orders where not accepted by the factory until late January early February. according to the second largest Corvette dealer

Originally posted by JustOneMore View Post

No, I passed on the first allocation for reason I stated. The customer who it was given to had the order accepted in September and now is at 3400 with a 3/16 TPW. I took the second allocation (December) which is also at 3400 with a 3/23 TPW.

Comment

Originally posted by Crunch View Post
            That does not make sense the first allocation orders where not accepted by the factory until late January early February. according to the second largest Corvette dealer

Not sure what you mean by accepted by factory, but my OrderWORKBENCH Event History printout shows my order at 2000 Accepted by GM on 12/19/2019 11:02:27 and 3000 Accepted by Production Control on 12/31/2019 23:01:24.

Comment

Originally posted by Crunch View Post

Not the case. I passed on the December (second) allocation to order a convertible in January’s third allocation. My dealer told me A few days later on January 24 that my order was at 3000 with a TPW of 4/6.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
              Working...
              X