MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Welcome Magnaflow As A Featured Forum Vendor. Your products excite!

We are extremely pleased to announce Magnaflow as a Featured Forum Vendor. Many of us have had and truly enjoyed their exhaust systems. Here is their site: https://www.magnaflow.com/. More to come shortly.
2 of 2 < >

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

C8 Spring Mountain Ron Fellows Performance Driving School Calendar is announced.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C8 Spring Mountain Ron Fellows Performance Driving School Calendar is announced.

The C8 calendar is not online yet, contrary to what the announcement below states. But the C8 schedule, starting in June, is attached in a .pdf below.

As it states below, one must be in posession of their C8. A VIN alone is not good enough to schedule.

Good afternoon!

If you have not taken delivery of your car, there is no need to call me as you cannot book until the car has been reported as sold! This is what makes you eligible for the discounted pricing. The class will not be for sale to non-owners or spouses at this time. Possibly in 2021 we will have that option and I will let you know when and if that changes. We will not being doing the Level One or Level Two class in the C8 cars at this time, I will let you know when that changes

I want to thank you for your interest in Spring Mountain Motor Resort and Country Club, home of the Ron Fellows Performance Driving School.

As the “Official High Performance Driving School of Corvette”, you will receive first class instruction in current model Corvettes. The C8 Stingray Z51 is the exclusive car of the Ron Fellows Performance Driving School.

As a new C8 owner, you’ll receive a two-day school for $1,000 plus one free night of accommodations. Only first retail purchasers of new and unused C8 Stingray Corvettes are eligible. The certificate is not transferable, one owner per VIN, and you must have taken delivery of your car to book the school. The certificate is only good for one year from the date you took delivery of the car.

The goal for all levels of our schools, is to provide an exciting and educational, adrenaline-charged program. Through a dynamic series of car control exercises and maneuvers developed by Ron Fellows, we have developed a curriculum that will help you learn to process information quickly and accurately – the most important skills in the high-performance environment. Our step-by-step program integrates the exercises and maneuvers to coordinate eyes, hands, and feet providing you with a baseline for car control that will have you balancing your car with confidence and finesse. All of our Corvettes are equipped with two-way radio communications providing constant contact with our team of instructors. Classes run from 8:00am to 4:00pm both days. Summer hours are 7am to 3pm.

While at Spring Mountain, we invite you to stay in one of our condos. Prices start at $135.00 plus tax and go up to $200.00 and are available only for the duration of your school. https://www.springmountainmotorsport...enities/condos
    (Accommodations are based on availability. If onsite accommodations are not available, alternate accommodations will be provided.)

We have a kitchen in our Clubhouse and have hired our own executive chef, which allows us to offer a hot breakfast buffet each morning and a delicious catered lunch, both included in the price of your school.

While you are on property, we encourage you to take some time to enjoy all the amenities we offer. Our Clubhouse is home to an on-call massage therapist, a workout facility, pool and jacuzzi, conference room, billiard table and an outdoor patio with a fire pit. On property you will also find racquetball and basketball courts, as well as a horseshoe pit. I would love for you to have the opportunity to come out and experience all we offer at Spring Mountain.

Dates are filling up fast! Below is the link to the current dates we have available.I have also attached a schedule to this email. I will keep you updated on dates as they are added.

http://www.springmountainmotorsports.com/calendar

Registration is set up online for all new C8 owners, however I would love for you to call me so I can assist you in getting signed up! If you sign up online, put my name in the comments box so I can call you back to book your accommodations and finalize the registration process. I will need your VIN and credit card when we talk, so please have them readily available.

Depending on where you are located, you may need to book a flight into Las Vegas. The airport to fly into would be McCarran International Airport. Las Vegas is about 55 miles from our facility. While taxis, Uber, Lyft, etc. may be available from Las Vegas to Pahrump, they will not be available from Pahrump to Las Vegas. You must have a vehicle. Some buildings on property may be up to 1.5 miles away. We recommend your guest accompany you to breakfast and drop you off at the classroom, use the vehicle for their leisure during the day, and return to pick you up from class. Students will be provided all necessary transportation during class hours, allowing the guest to use the vehicle.

If you have taken delivery you can call in and I will help you with registration!

Let me know if there is anything else, I can help you with.

Thank you again for your interest.

Sincerely,
    Donna

Donna Hammontree
    Sales Associate
    Spring Mountain Motor Resort and Country Club
    4767 South Highway 160
    Pahrump, NV 89048
    Toll Free: 800-391-6891 Ext.232
    Phone: (775) 727-6363
    Fax: (775) 727-6366
    [email protected]
    www.racespringmountain.com

Attached Files
    Bob Sliwa
    Currently Building an All-Electric,1963 Split-Window Coupe Restomod.
    2020 C8 - 2LT, Elkhart Lake Blue, Black interior; Z51, Mag Ride, E60 lift, 5ZZ high wing, ZZ3 engine appearance,AH2 GT2 seats, Red Calipers

Donna is a wonderfully kind, capable and a skilled person. Please call her extension (232), and/or ask for her.

Thank you Shepherd777 for sharing this information.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards. Separately getting from my dealer RCC Edge Red engine cover, 5JR vis CF mirror caps, and VJR illuminated sill plates.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Thanks for the info. Now I just need to get my C8 built and delivered...
      2020 Torch Red 2LT Z51 FE4 - Status 3000 - TPW ?

Comment

Any information about resumption of dealer personnel training?

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
        Working...
        X