MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Welcome Magnaflow As A Featured Forum Vendor. Your products excite!

We are extremely pleased to announce Magnaflow as a Featured Forum Vendor. Many of us have had and truly enjoyed their exhaust systems. Here is their site: https://www.magnaflow.com/. More to come shortly.
2 of 2 < >

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

Aw man, something didn't make it into my final order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You'll have to see how you like it when you get it.
    Maybe someone else out there wants to swap?
    Slim chance, but maybe ...
    TPW March 2. 3LT, Z51, FE4, Black GBA, ZZ3, Black interior with Red seats/red stitch HU0 & 2 tone TU7, E60, J6N, RIK, Q8Q, etc.
    Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada

Comment

Originally posted by Neil H View Post
      You'll have to see how you like it when you get it.
      Maybe someone else out there wants to swap?
      Slim chance, but maybe ...
      Ha, nah, not worth that. It's fine.

Comment

If you find out that it was the dealerships error in order entry, why not ask the dealer to order a new set of seat upholstery? They are covers that they can have replaced easily enough.
        3LT Coupe, Z51 Torch Red with two toned Red/black interior. 5VM visible CF ground effects, Carbon Flash wheels, engine appearance package and Carbon Fiber interior trim. Mag Ride control. Red Calipers. VQK Splash Guards. Carbon flash mirrors and spoiler.

Comment

Originally posted by CVII View Post
          Don’t feel bad, I think the solid color seats will look much nicer and be a better re-sale item.
          Only time ever I had a two tone interior . It bugged me didn't think it would but it did so I sold the car.

Comment

Originally posted by Strake View Post
            If you find out that it was the dealerships error in order entry, why not ask the dealer to order a new set of seat upholstery? They are covers that they can have replaced easily enough.
            Well I went through my document and email history and saw that I had put in two tone seats in my original email listing the options I wanted, but when I received the first purchase order to sign (I had two different ones due to order changes), looking back, it wasn't in the PO. I didn't look it over carefully enough to notice it wasn't in there. So while it's their fault for not putting it in the PO, it's also my fault for not noticing and pointing it out.

Comment

^^^ That would be a tough one....... perhaps the dealer will work with you as there is some error on both of you.
              3LT Coupe, Z51 Torch Red with two toned Red/black interior. 5VM visible CF ground effects, Carbon Flash wheels, engine appearance package and Carbon Fiber interior trim. Mag Ride control. Red Calipers. VQK Splash Guards. Carbon flash mirrors and spoiler.

Comment

It is going to bug you.
                I ordered a car in the early 80's with intermittent wipers (an option back then) and it came without. The dealer gave me two options. Reorder the car and wait another 8 weeks or just do it manually which didn't bother him to do! lol. Thanks Dealer! Anway it bugged me so much I had to buy an aftermarket kit and add it myself.
                It is going to bug you!
                Murray - Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada
                Torch red coupe, Adrenaline red 2LT Q8Q E60 NPP

Comment

Originally posted by Murray20c8 View Post
                  It is going to bug you.
                  I ordered a car in the early 80's with intermittent wipers (an option back then) and it came without. The dealer gave me two options. Reorder the car and wait another 8 weeks or just do it manually which didn't bother him to do! lol. Thanks Dealer! Anway it bugged me so much I had to buy an aftermarket kit and add it myself.
                  It is going to bug you!
                  LOL, well I'm going to live with it for a bit and see. Thing is, it's actually now the same interior I had on my C7, which I enjoyed the 4 years I owned it.

Comment

Well!
                    If it doesn't bug you, then we will bug you, right Murray!
                    TPW March 2. 3LT, Z51, FE4, Black GBA, ZZ3, Black interior with Red seats/red stitch HU0 & 2 tone TU7, E60, J6N, RIK, Q8Q, etc.
                    Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada

Comment

Originally posted by VicH View Post

Well, I went through my document and email history and saw that I had put in two-tone seats in my original email listing the options I wanted, but when I received the first purchase order to sign (I had two different ones due to order changes), looking back, it wasn't in the PO. I didn't look it over carefully enough to notice it wasn't in there. So while it's their fault for not putting it in the PO, it's also my fault for not noticing and pointing it out.
                      Friend Kerbec orders close to a thousand corvettes a year from Chevrolet that gives them juice. Customers like them why because they go the extra mile for their customers, and if you are polite, sincere, and go down there with your emails showing that you both made a mistake and don't try to lay blame on them, they will help you.

All they have to do is tell GM the outer seat covers are damaged and order you a new set in the color you wanted. It's a win-win you write than a nice Yelp you buy the old man a nice single malt and they charge Chevrolet the labor to replace the seat cover

Remember always give a warm fuzzy before a cold *****ly and your three quarters of the way home

Comment

Originally posted by stryker1969 View Post

Friend Kerbec orders close to a thousand corvettes a year from Chevrolet that gives them juice. Customers like them why because they go the extra mile for their customers, and if you are polite, sincere, and go down there with your emails showing that you both made a mistake and don't try to lay blame on them, they will help you.

All they have to do is tell GM the outer seat covers are damaged and order you a new set in the color you wanted. It's a win-win you write than a nice Yelp you buy the old man a nice single malt and they charge Chevrolet the labor to replace the seat cover

Remember always give a warm fuzzy before a cold *****ly and your three quarters of the way home
                        Thanks very much for the advice, and yeah, I figure they get slammed so it makes sense that sometimes things slip through the cracks. As I mentioned previously, I don't put all the blame on them - I didn't catch it either. I'll think about your solution. Right now I'm just excited to have the car so I'm not too wound up about it, even though it was disappointing when I first saw it.

Comment

Your natural interior is going to be absolutely stunning from what I saw. I say enjoy your beautiful ride..

years down the road someone will have these skins available or you can as they get dirty or wear out just put the other ones you might have liked better on then. (Usually sold at 30 percent off retail by GM parts vendors)

changing the skins is easy...for the dealer network or an upholstery shop...

having seen the beautiful natural interior I would suggest enjoying the one you are recieving. Maybe it was an act of god as he (or she)knew you would prefer the all natural interior.

I know had I chosen a zeus bronze car I would have gotten the all natural interior without question...

wow eee wow wow!

personally and its just my opinion I think the natural seats are preferred with the orange c8 as well.

both interior designs look great ...you ll love it as you see it during delivery.

Enjoy

Torch Red exterior/ black interior z51 FE4 1LT

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X