MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Welcome Magnaflow As A Featured Forum Vendor. Your products excite!

We are extremely pleased to announce Magnaflow as a Featured Forum Vendor. Many of us have had and truly enjoyed their exhaust systems. Here is their site: https://www.magnaflow.com/. More to come shortly.
2 of 2 < >

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

Elkhart lake blue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr. Beto, sent you a PM - Scottsdale here but there are quite a few PHX area future C8 owners who are anxiously awaiting our cars. Interesting that we both had TPW's of 3/16 - I reckon that means the BGA plant runs a whole batch of same-paint cars at the same time.

(I used to work at the Harley-Davidson plant in KC and they did a mixed bag of colors every day - black was the most common, but they did all colors.)

Comment

Hi Mr. Beto.. I'm in Rio Verde, Long Beach Red convertible. TPW 4/13.. Before the Virus shutdown
      C8 HTC Long Beach Red, 2LT, Body Color moldings, nacelles and roof. Natural Interior. Base Wheels, Will powder coat Black. Edge Red Calipers

Comment

ELB and Phoenix also, looks like an early 2021 based on my spots in line at a forum vendor and one in town. Can't wait for some normalcy either so we can get back to life as we knew it.
        Elkhart Lake Blue, 2LT, Tan interior, & Z51.

Comment

Another ELB on Corvette Blvd in the Delivery 6 slot - lots of cars flowing through the museum this week!
          Click image for larger version

Name:	c8_elb_museum_2.png
Views:	47
Size:	523.6 KB
ID:	131366
          Non-Z51 looks smooth. Can't really tell - grey interior?

Comment

The interior is blue.
            1966 coupe - Sunfire Yellow / Black
            2004 Z06 - Millennium Yellow / Black

NCM Lifetime Member since 2003

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
            Working...
            X