MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Welcome Magnaflow As A Featured Forum Vendor. Your products excite!

We are extremely pleased to announce Magnaflow as a Featured Forum Vendor. Many of us have had and truly enjoyed their exhaust systems. Here is their site: https://www.magnaflow.com/. More to come shortly.
2 of 2 < >

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

Elkhart lake blue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elkhart lake blue

Have any Elkhart lake blue C8 been delivered ?
    Last edited by Herb Fraser; 03-20-2020, 06:54 PM.

Anyone ? Elkhart lake blue delivered??

Comment

Apparently this one has.

Comment

Originally posted by Klinn View Post
        Apparently this one has.
        Thanks ! I have an ELB ordered from Kerbecks

Comment

Our store delivered one Tuesday. I was off, but staff said really looked sharp.

Comment

Originally posted by Herb Fraser View Post
            Have any Elkhart lake blue C8 been delivered ?
            Here’s one. I bought it sight unseen, and I think it looks better in person. Drives better than my 718 Boxster GTS, at least on the back roads. Remains to be seen on the track.

What I like: the different drive modes are unbelievable. Like driving totally different cars. Feels solid and planted on back roads, more so than the Boxster. Looks great. Love the interior. Very luxurious. Great HUD.
            Not so much: Comp seats are a bit snug in lower thigh bolsters, and I am 5 foot eight and 145 lbs. should have adjustable bladders in them like the upper bolsters. Rear view camera mirror is difficult for me to use. This is because I have multi focal lens implants from cataract surgery, and, at least for me hard to get clear picture with a quick glance at the mirror.
            Overall very pleased so far.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Egon; 03-21-2020, 07:06 AM.

Comment

They just put one on the museum floor.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	2FAA9095-A255-45A9-8E4B-FF5E1E387FBF.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	3.05 MB ID:	129048Click image for larger version  Name:	106316E4-6F79-4579-B086-C34F9C2928A1.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	2.98 MB ID:	129047Click image for larger version  Name:	B5097A47-FF8A-4BEB-965D-FBBA9CEFDB37.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	2.66 MB ID:	129046

Saw this one at MacMulkin Thursday.
                Last edited by joehebertiii; 03-21-2020, 08:20 AM.
                2LT coupe, ELB, GT2, Sky Cool Gray, two-tone, front lift, body color accents, NPP, body color roof, black seat belts, Spectra Gray wheels, black calipers, battery protection.

Comment

Thanks guys , I really love the color and can’t wait! I am at 3000. With Kerbecks , not sure when I will get it , Herb

Comment

Originally posted by tkracing1 View Post
                    They just put one on the museum floor.
                    Here's the one at NCM - the same as mine except for the wheels. And the fact that mine isn't built yet...
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	c8_elb_natural_Z51_museum.png
Views:	337
Size:	442.3 KB
ID:	129482
                    Man that Natural interior looks awfully light in this shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Nitrobrother View Post

Here's the one at NCM - the same as mine except for the wheels. And the fact that mine isn't built yet...

Name:	c8_elb_natural_Z51_museum.png
Views:	337
Size:	442.3 KB
ID:	129482
                      Man that Natural interior looks awfully light in this shot.
                      I bet you are fired up to get your new C8. Congrats!

Yeah those cameras are terrible and probably the reason for it looking so light. Which rims did you get?

Comment

Great pics. This is the color I'm going with. I've got my deposit down for a 2021.

Comment

Here's mine from the builder site: Standard wheels (I am really not a fan of any of the stock wheel options - I'll probably change them some time this year), Z51, 2LT in Natural, GT1, front end lift (we have some BIG speed bumps here in Phoenix). It was supposed to have been built last week, but they only got to VIN 2070-something and now it's up in the air when BGA will get back to building and get to VIN 3158! Patiently waiting....

Name:	c8_elb_natural_Z51_rear 3 quarter.png
Views:	265
Size:	569.1 KB
ID:	129768

Comment

This is what I'm currently planning to order when I get the call from my dealership.

Attached Files

Comment

I also live in Phoenix (actually Fountain Hills) and my car ELB,was supposed to be built last week. No vin number but TPW was 3/16. Let’s get out of this mess and we will get our cars. Friends and family and community.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X