Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

Corvette Today: Carbon Revolution, from Australia, Discuss Their Carbon Fiber Wheels

Your CORVETTE TODAY host, Steve Garrett sits down with Tim deSouze from Australia and Brad Lethorn from their North American office. https://youtu.be/F0LBAqkYjY4; https://podcasts.adorilabs.com/corve...rxNOYlIxPjYr24. Tim and Brad talk about the origins of the company, what other car brands they make Carbon Fiber wheels for and the future of Carbon Fiber!It's a fascinating and informative show! Don't miss this episode of CORVETTE TODAY.

Don't miss a single episode of CORVETTE TODAY on podcast and YouTube. Each week's episode launches on Monday at 12 midnight Eastern Time.Listen to the show, watch the YouTube video, join the Facebook group, sign up for email notifications and shop in the CORVETTE TODAY Merchandise Store at:
www.CorvetteTodayPodcast.com
2 of 3 < >

Ten Words Maximum Or POTM’s Disqualified

Every single month people are forgetting how to count to ten — the maximum amount of words in our POTM contest. So starting tomorrow, if your entry exceeds 10 words, it would be DISQUALIFIED for the month. No “re-do’s,” edits. nor substitutions afterward.
3 of 3 < >

2023 Corvette Info Including SR Pricing, SR 2023 Visualizer, 70th Anniversary SR/Z06 Press Release; The C8 Z06 Press Release, Order Guide & Its Visualizer Link

See more
See less

Ladies & Gentleman...JAG's 2020 Corvette Color Reveal!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jagamajajaran View Post
    Thanks, everyone! I'm taking delivery Wednesday, then will start the drive back home. I'll bring it back to the Bash in April and hope to see some of you there.

Also, as the son of an OU grad and the father of an OU grad, I'm Sooner born and Sooner bred and when I die I'll be Sooner dead! So the only way to own an orange Corvette was to NOT have black interior in it! LOL Just kidding! My choices have nothing to do with any sports team, but simply what I wanted to do with the build because I thought it would look amazing. However, the OKC Thunder's three colors are light blue, dark blue, and orange. LOL
    Haha!! Love it! That’s awesome!! 👊🏻👍🏻😊
    2021 Red Mist HTC, 3LT, Black interior w/suede inserts and red stitching, Z51, Mag Ride, E60 lift, interior CF, Spectra Gray Tridents, and Edge Red Calipers. Status 2000 on 2/11/21. Status 3000 on 2/18. Status 3300 on 4/1. Status 3400 on 4/15. TPW 4/19. Born 4/21/21. R8C Museum Delivery 5/17/21.

Comment

Would be great if you could take a photo with the roof off and windows down so we can see the unique color combo in greater detail

sounds and from what we can see it looks awesome.

best wishes

JB
      Last edited by JB; 03-10-2020, 04:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post
        Would be great if you could take a photo with the roof off and windows down so we can see the unique color combo in greater detail

sounds and from we can see it looks awesome.

best wishes

JB
        Thanks, JB! I'll try to do that!

Comment

Doing a little detail work this morning.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Annotation 2020-03-10 081357.jpg
Views:	286
Size:	100.1 KB
ID:	123341
          2020 Z51 2LT Ceramic Matrix Gray / Mag / Front Lift / GT2 / Red Interior

Downpayment: 08/17/2019
          Initial TPW: 04/27/2020
          3000 Status: 01/21/2020 (TPW: 04/27)
          May 26 TPW: 07/13/2020
          3300 Status: 08/14/2020 (TPW: 08/31)
          3400 Status: 08/20/2020
          Car Built: 09/01/20 / 1st C8 of Sept 2020

Comment

I see they are installing your splash guards... appears to be a pretty simple install.

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post

sounds and from what we can see it looks awesome.

best wishes

JB
              Great idea as I LOVE both the Orange and the Two-toned blue but together I'm still thinking about. I'm going to say that may be a one of one.
              Current Vette: 2017 GS Collector's Ed - Past Vettes: 1970,80,87,92,94,97,00 & 15.

Comment

Originally posted by refereechad View Post
                Doing a little detail work this morning.

Name:	Annotation 2020-03-10 081357.jpg
Views:	286
Size:	100.1 KB
ID:	123341
                Glad you got this photo as while I was glancing (you can forget about seeing Delivery #1 cam, we're blowing that up, ha ha) I did see that they were putting the barriers kind of close in my opinion. Also I thought that guy was very heavy handed putting down the trunks. Especially the engine bay, he knows it has auto close, right?
                Current Vette: 2017 GS Collector's Ed - Past Vettes: 1970,80,87,92,94,97,00 & 15.

Comment

Wish they would pull your car forward a little so it is centered in camera #1.
                  1966 coupe - Sunfire Yellow / Black
                  2004 Z06 - Millennium Yellow / Black

NCM Lifetime Member since 2003

Comment

Great story Jag. With those colors, I thought you were a Gator.

Comment

Congratulations! The black wing just sets off the rear view!

Comment

Do we know this guy? A pre-delivery preview :-)

Name:	Museum1.jpg
Views:	249
Size:	141.4 KB
ID:	123529
                        Shadow Gray Metallic.....2LT.....Z51.....FE4.....E60

Comment

Just hearing your excitement level when you first saw your car for the first time really got me excited also. The car looks fabulous! It reminds me how excited I was when I picked up my new 1971 Vette back in the day and I will be just as excited as then when I pick up my C8. Again Congratulations on a great looking car.
                          Never made 2020 Corvette Order Past 1100 status.

Ordered 2021 Stingray Coupe, 2 LT, GPH Red Mist Tintcoat Metallic, HU6 Trim Suede, Sky Cool Gray Seats, Z51, FE4, TU7 Two Tone Seats, E60 Front Lift, GT2 Seats, ZYC Carbon Flash Painted Outside Mirrors and Spoiler, R8C Corvette Museum Delivery

Museum Delivery: January 28, 2021

Lifetime Member National Corvette Museum

Comment

I will be watching and then I will be headed up there on Wednesday next week to pick mine up. I think you had something to do with that, wished we could have met up so I could thank you personally

Comment

Originally posted by G8ters View Post
                              Good looking color in my opinion. Yep. Love it! Can’t wait for mine. You are a bold fellow with blue seatbelts and blue interior. But I like your style as I bleed orange and blue.
                              BEARs Brethren ?

I am gonna have a little blue helmet low on the windshield passenger side. Maybe a little C on the glass hatchback....not sure about that yet, BUT, i have both decals

Comment

Originally posted by Baja 405 View Post
                                I will be watching and then I will be headed up there on Wednesday next week to pick mine up. I think you had something to do with that, wished we could have met up so I could thank you personally
                                Glad to help any way I can

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X