MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

Download the 2020 Corvette Owner's Manual

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This caught me by surprise!

Track Events and Competitive Driving (Z51 Only) Vehicles without Z51 package should not be used for track events and competitive driving. page 149.
    New C8: GDO yellow, DTH CF Racing stripes, Q8Q CF wheels, Z51, J6E yellow calipers, E60 Front end lift, ZZ3 engine appearance pkg, FE4 mag ride, EYK chrome badges, FA5 C Fiber interior trim, AH2 GT2 seats, 3M9 yellow seat belts, HZN Natural Dipped Interior.

Comment

I saw that. Don't think it will stop many.

Comment

Very glad to get this.
        I am one of those newbies to the Corvette community, and being so anxious for the car, I DL the C7 manual 4 months ago and started reading just to get familiar with the breed.
        2020 C8 | 2LT | Arctic White | S. Gray Trident Wheels | Bright Red Calipers | Carbon flash mirrors | GT2 Seats | Natural Leather | Front Lift | Engine Appearance Pkg | Red seat belts| Red Engine Cover.
        Will add aftermarket: Black Lug Nuts with locking nut| Front/Rear Splash Guards | black out the gray on the wheels | TN air filter to bump it to 500 horse| partial PPF | and much needed window tint here in Central Florida

Comment

Originally posted by brad66 View Post
          calm down, there will be an owner's manual included with the car. The pdf is just a bonus to give everyone a chance to review things before they get the car.
          ohm ohm ohm ohm
          Murray - Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada
          Torch red coupe, Adrenaline red 2LT Q8Q E60 NPP

Comment

Is there a PDF manual or quick reference guide on the use of the DCT transmission that I can download to give to my son and wife to familiarize themselves with the proper use of the paddles?
            Torch Red C8 Spider

Comment

Originally posted by Sparro View Post
              Is there a PDF manual or quick reference guide on the use of the DCT transmission that I can download to give to my son and wife to familiarize themselves with the proper use of the paddles?
              Have you checked the performance reference guide? It has DCT usage instructions
              Murray - Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada
              Torch red coupe, Adrenaline red 2LT Q8Q E60 NPP

Comment

Originally posted by Sparro View Post
                Safest of course to leave it in auto, especially during break-in.

All need to be aware that (unlike my Golf R DCT), in manual the car won't upshift. It will just bounce off the rev limiter. Since you are supposed to be adhering to much lower max revs during break-in, it's very easy to go over in the lower gears.
                2020 C8 Corvette ....DOB 02/03/2020.... VIN L5100026
                Shadow Grey Metallic on Black
                2LT, Z51 + MRC
                Spectra Grey Tridents
                Carbon flash mirrors and spoiler

Residing in sunny Niagara, Ontario.

I'm a Rat and so is my car! (a reference to the Chinese astrological calendar).

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                Working...
                X