X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Download the 2020 Corvette Owner's Manual

Cross-Posted from CorvetteBlogger:

Great news today for 2020 Corvette buyers! Chevrolet has finally released the PDF version of the Owner’s Manual for the C8 Corvette.

Click here to View and Download the 2020 Corvette Owners Manual.

Now we can find out all kinds of great information about the car including the recommended break-in process and servicing the car, how to get in it with a dead battery and all kinds of tips and tricks that an owner should know about. I want to dive in myself, so we’ll share this now and then circle back with anything new and exciting we find out.

Additional C8 manuals are found here: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...ore-c8-manuals

Click image for larger version  Name:	022720_13b.jpg Views:	8061 Size:	19.7 KB ID:	118086
    Senior Editor and Founder of CorvetteBlogger.com. I drive my dad's 1966 Corvette Sting Ray Convertible and the National Corvette Museum is my personal Graceland.

Very nice!

Comment

Thanks. Been waiting for this.
      2020 2LT G1E Long Beach Red,HUL Adrenaline Red,TU7 Two -Tone Seats,GT2 Seats,DRG,Q8Q Carbon Flash Whls,RXJ Black Stingray Logo,E60 Front Lift,FE4 Suspension,Z51 Performance Padkage,J6N Edge Red Caliper,ZYC Carbon Flash Outside Mirrors and Spoiler.

Lifetime Member National Corvette Museum

Comment

Great and thank you! Apparently there is also a Infotainment Manual. It is referred to nine time in the Owners Manual. If you ever see availability of this second manual please let us know. Again, thanks!

Comment

Did not see this in manual... does anyone know if it will come with a sd card? Manual states 16 gb or larger. This leads me to believe you must purchase one. Do do we get one with car delivery or not?
          2lt, arctic white, z51, mag ride Front lift with memory Battery Protection Package Edge Red-painted calipers Performance exhaust Carbon Flash-painted aluminum wheels Rocker panel extensions in Black Carbon Flash Metallic-painted mirrors Black seat belt color GT2 bucket seat Illuminated door sill plates with Stingray logo Full Length Dual Racing Stripe Package, Carbon Flash Metallic ENGINE APPEARANCE PACKAGE

Comment

The C7 didn't come with an SD card so I don't expect the C8 will either. You'll need to purchase one.
            1966 coupe - Sunfire Yellow / Black
            2004 Z06 - Millennium Yellow / Black

NCM Lifetime Member since 2003

Comment

Thanks! Can't wait to start going through the owners manual.
              2020 Torch Red 2LT Z51 FE4 - Status 3000 - TPW ?

Comment

I noticed this, which unless I'm mistaken, it is.
                "The vehicle must be off to operate the convertible top."
                Murray - Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada
                2020 Torch red Stingray coupe, Adrenaline red 2LT Q8Q E60 NPP
                Deposit: July 30/19, 1100: Sept 15/19, 3000: Feb 14/19, TPW WAS May 18, August 24 now July 27. tomorrow? Who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by Murray20c8 View Post
                  I noticed this, which unless I'm mistaken, it is.
                  "The vehicle must be off to operate the convertible top."
                  That's posted in the FOB section and only applies when you are operating the top when outside the vehicle.

Comment

Originally posted by jagamajajaran View Post

That's posted in the FOB section and only applies when you are operating the top when outside the vehicle.
                    Thanks Jag.
                    You could have just said "You're mistaken"
                    I should have looked further, but I'm not getting a vert so wudooIcare.
                    Murray - Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada
                    2020 Torch red Stingray coupe, Adrenaline red 2LT Q8Q E60 NPP
                    Deposit: July 30/19, 1100: Sept 15/19, 3000: Feb 14/19, TPW WAS May 18, August 24 now July 27. tomorrow? Who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by myvette View Post
                      Great and thank you! Apparently there is also a Infotainment Manual. It is referred to nine time in the Owners Manual. If you ever see availability of this second manual please let us know. Again, thanks!
                      There are 4 manuals in addition to the owners manual: the quick reference guide, the track preperation guide, the performance reference guide and the infotainment manual, on the My Chevrolet website. Unfortunately after I went through and read them I was unable to find them again.
                      Last edited by ACMX92; 02-27-2020, 05:58 PM.
                      In Garage: 1985 Corvette Z51 Two-Tone Blue

On Order: 2020 Zeus Bronze (GUI), Natural Interior (HTN) 2LT Z51 Coupe

Additional Options: AH2, R8C, E60, 5DG, ZYC, FE4, VQK, TU7

Click here for a handy list of 2020 Corvette RPO Codes

Comment

Thanks, now I have something to read with pictures in it.

Comment

Outstanding!!! Thanks! Lots of reading to do now.
                          2019 Z06 Convertible (Ceramic Matrix Gray, 2LZ, 7M, R8C)

Gone, but not forgotten. . .
                          2017 Grand Sport Coupe (Admiral Blue, 2LT, 7M)
                          2006 Convertible (Lemans Blue, 2LZ, MN6, R8C)
                          2003 Coupe (Medium Spiral Gray, 1SB, MN6)

Comment

So the only way to get an owner's manual is downloading the PDF version? I'm buying a $70,000 dollar car from GM and I won't get an owner's manual from them? Many people...like me...don't have a printer, so I guess we're just SOL?

Comment

Calm down, there will be an owner's manual included with the car. The PDF is just a bonus to give everyone a chance to review things before they get the car.
                              1966 coupe - Sunfire Yellow / Black
                              2004 Z06 - Millennium Yellow / Black

NCM Lifetime Member since 2003

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X