MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

Phone app "My Chevrolet" shows 2020 Corvette

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phone app "My Chevrolet" shows 2020 Corvette

I just checked the "My-Chevrolet" phone app and 2020 Corvette is available under "Add Vehicle".

I also checked the "Chevrolet Owner Resources" website but 2020 Corvette isn't listed.

https://www.chevrolet.com/owner-manuals

Cheers, PB
    Last edited by Panic Button; 02-27-2020, 08:54 AM. Reason: Added "Chevrolet Owner Resources" link
    Previous Vettes '59, '61, 62. Current toys, 1973 Vega Wagon, SBC 355, 600hp and a GM LS1 powered 1992 Mazda Miata, aka Panic Button.

On order, 2020 C8 Corvette Stingray Coupe, 3LT, Z51, Elkhart Lake Blue Metallic, Full-Length Dual Racing Stripe, Jet Black Napa Leather with Adrenaline Red Stitch, Magnetic Ride, Front Lift, Chrome Exterior Badge Package, Battery Protection.

Current status, 3000 and holding.

Originally posted by Panic Button View Post
    I just checked the "My-Chevrolet" phone app and 2020 Corvette is available under "Add Vehicle".

I also checked the "Chevrolet Owner Resources" website but 2020 Corvette isn't listed.

Cheers, PB
    I just saw that, but the phone app would not allow me to submit my VIN right now. That may not be allowing VIN submittal until my car is being shipped ... there have been problems with users using the remote functions on the app to do things like honk horn or start car while the car is still sitting in the production car lot at BGA. Pretty childish behavior.

MyChevrolet website will accept my VIN (1186) and shows a picture of the acual car ordered, but selecting the Owners Manual link gets nothing right now.
    TPW 2/17 .. Shadow Gray Metallic w/Natural, 3LT, Z51, Mag, Lift, Spectra Gray Trident, Edge Red Calipers, Body Color Accents.

Past owned: 1984 C4, Medium Gray Metallic, Coupe, VIN# 1004; 1981 C3 White Coupe; 1980 C3 Dark Claret, Coupe

Comment

When I try to add my VIN it tells me it's unable to add the vehicle.

Comment

I was able to add my vin number. The owners manual is not available at this time, but there are 10 or so videos under “How Things Work”.
        Last edited by Meldoon; 02-27-2020, 08:54 AM.
        Black over Sky Cool Gray.....2LT.....Z51.....FE4.....E60.....

Comment

Originally posted by Meldoon View Post
          I was able to add my vin number. The owners manual is not available at this time, but there are 10 or so videos under “How Things Work”.
          Did you add the VIN at the desktop site or the mobile app?

Comment

Originally posted by jagamajajaran View Post
            as soon as they are our VINs (we don’t own our cars yet, and until they’re invoiced, neither do our dealers) and our Onstar is activated, we should be able to add them to the app...

Comment

Originally posted by John006 View Post
              Did you add the VIN at the desktop site or the mobile app?
              Mobile App on IPad.
              Black over Sky Cool Gray.....2LT.....Z51.....FE4.....E60.....

Comment

I was just at the desktop site via browser and I was able to add 2020 Corvette without a VIN to my account, but no owners manual.

At "How-to and Support", "How-to Videos", the videos are listed like Meldoon mentioned above.

Cheers, PB
                Previous Vettes '59, '61, 62. Current toys, 1973 Vega Wagon, SBC 355, 600hp and a GM LS1 powered 1992 Mazda Miata, aka Panic Button.

On order, 2020 C8 Corvette Stingray Coupe, 3LT, Z51, Elkhart Lake Blue Metallic, Full-Length Dual Racing Stripe, Jet Black Napa Leather with Adrenaline Red Stitch, Magnetic Ride, Front Lift, Chrome Exterior Badge Package, Battery Protection.

Comment

Well I should of actually watched the videos, none are strictly for the 2020 Corvette.

Comment

Originally posted by jagamajajaran View Post
                    There may be only a slight confusion about "sites" and "apps". Two different things.

1. MYChevrolet website allows valid VINs, shows your car picture, but the Operators Manual link does not work yet. There are some "generic" videos but nothing specific to the C8 yet. OnStar cannot be activated here yet ... Basically, today you just see the picture of your car.

2. MyChevrolet phone app is not yet accepting VINs right now (and we all know why).
                    TPW 2/17 .. Shadow Gray Metallic w/Natural, 3LT, Z51, Mag, Lift, Spectra Gray Trident, Edge Red Calipers, Body Color Accents.

Past owned: 1984 C4, Medium Gray Metallic, Coupe, VIN# 1004; 1981 C3 White Coupe; 1980 C3 Dark Claret, Coupe

Comment

MyChevrolet in Canada still doesn't show the C8
                      Murray - Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada
                      2020 Torch red Stingray coupe, Adrenaline red 2LT Q8Q E60 NPP
                      Deposit: July 30/19, 1100: Sept 15/19, 3000: Feb 14/19, TPW WAS May 18, August 24 now July 27. tomorrow? Who knows.

Comment

After downloading the app, I went to create my account on the app (Samsung Galaxy, Android). I then followed the email verification link on my desktop to confirm/verify my account. When I logged in on my desktop, I was able to add a generic 2020 Corvette to my garage (without Vin). From there I was able to access the owner's manual (and download it too).

Mark

- Just when you think you can't dig your hole any deeper, they throw the shovel in at you -

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	58C12E59-1092-4D11-9BEC-0A838BA9D522.png
Views:	544
Size:	970.6 KB
ID:	118016 Just to piggyback
                          Attached Files

Comment

For some reason I still don't show the manual for downloading, can someone please post the .pdf file for the manual?

Thanks, PB

Comment

Originally posted by Panic Button View Post
                              For some reason I still don't show the manual for downloading, can someone please post the .pdf file for the manual?

Thanks, PB
                              https://my.chevrolet.com/content/dam...ers-manual.pdf
                              Murray - Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada
                              2020 Torch red Stingray coupe, Adrenaline red 2LT Q8Q E60 NPP
                              Deposit: July 30/19, 1100: Sept 15/19, 3000: Feb 14/19, TPW WAS May 18, August 24 now July 27. tomorrow? Who knows.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X