MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

Get your C8 photo album ordered ASAP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get your C8 photo album ordered ASAP

I have a TPW of 3/23. I placed my order for the photo album today and immediately got this response from NCM. Get you orders in asap if you have an inclination to get the album. Im disappointed I missed my opportunity.

"Thank you for your interest in the Corvette Photo Album program. Unfortunately, we will not be able to process your order.
    Maximum order capacity for each target production week (TPW) is 10 albums. Orders submitted after the limit has been reached will be refunded.
    Your order has a TPW (Target Production Week) of 3/23/20. Our maximum order capacity for the week of 3/23/20 has already been reached.
    A full refund will be issued to you."

Similar thing happened to me . The old saying....You snooze you loose, I was debating doing this as well...and I just debated too long LOL.
    My Tactics Instructor use to say "it doesn't matter what you carry....but you can never have enough ammo".

Cars 1973 Camaro RS RestoMod (LSX454) if I ever finish, 1995 Mitsubishi 3000GT (was my Dad's car, lots of sentimental meaning), 2012 Hennessey HPE600 Camaro Convertible, 2017 Camaro 50th Anniversary Convertible and I am looking forward to my first Corvette C8, just in time for my 50th.

Comment

But you can't sign up for this until you get a TPW, right? So, the minute your car goes 3300 and gets its TPW, you need to drop everything and sign up...?
      LT2, Torch Red, Z51, Mag Ride, Carbon Flash Wheels/Mirrors/Spoiler, Red Calipers, Two Tone Grey/Black Seats, Red Seatbelts, Museum Delivery

Comment

Originally posted by kymummer View Post
        But you can't sign up for this until you get a TPW, right? So, the minute your car goes 3300 and gets its TPW, you need to drop everything and sign up...?
        Call Shane at NCM with your order number, find out what he can do for you. 1 (270) 777-4505
        Last edited by bpost22; 02-21-2020, 04:58 PM.
        TPW 2/17 .. Shadow Gray Metallic w/Natural, 3LT, Z51, Mag, Lift, Spectra Gray Trident, Edge Red Calipers, Body Color Accents.

Past owned: 1984 C4, Medium Gray Metallic, Coupe, VIN# 1004; 1981 C3 White Coupe; 1980 C3 Dark Claret, Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by kymummer View Post
          I have a TPW per NCM and they have met the 10 quota for that TPW...

Comment

What kind of album is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Sandyslu View Post
              https://www.corvettemuseum.org/visit...s/photo-album/
              LT2, Torch Red, Z51, Mag Ride, Carbon Flash Wheels/Mirrors/Spoiler, Red Calipers, Two Tone Grey/Black Seats, Red Seatbelts, Museum Delivery

Comment

All you need is an order number. I have ordered a album from Shane and I am still at 1100 (and will be for a long time...).

I assume that once a TPW is established, being one of the first 10 will be based on when you ordered the album. My credit card has been charged.
                Last edited by DaveM; 03-02-2020, 02:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sandyslu View Post
                  a photo album of your car being built!!!

Comment

Oh no!!! I would have loved that but my car was finished today. I went to status 3800 today...

Comment

I ordered a photo album of my ELB 2lt coupe and got an email the next day saying that they were sold out for my build week and were refunding my money. They did confirm that my original 3/16 tpw is still my build week. Just selfishly wish @museumdelivery would hire more photographers so they could do more of These profitable Albums.

Comment

I just placed the order, keeping my fingers crossed with a TPW of 4-16. Time will tell.

Comment

Just got my order for the Museum photo album kicked back (TPW 3/30). Between that and the 5VM that’s $5500 give or take of my hard earned that GM isn’t getting. Seems a crazy way to do business.

Comment

I ordered the album on 2/21/20...I'm hoping I got the order in in time..My 1LT probably won't get built for another couple of weeks so we will see.

Comment

This is my first new Corvette where the photo album as offered. If you plan on long term ownership of the car this album is a must! I know it was long ago but I have one crappy black and white photo of my 1953 on the line doesn't even show the whole car. I cherish this one photo as much as the kids baby pictures it resides in our fire proof safe next to the kids, Yes Debi, our wedding pictures are there too .
                              Our C8 Arctic White, two tone interior black w/ red seats, 3LT...options--EYK, PIN, E60, ZZ3,VK3, ZYC, DTH, Q8Q, ERI, YF5, FE4, Z51, BV4

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X