MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

Has anyone in the first (1) allocation received their VIN?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone in the first (1) allocation received their VIN?

Has anyone in the first (1) allocation received their VIN?

Yes, you can see the list of those at least from the biggest dealer with their VINS (but not their names).

https://kerbeck.com/corvette_order_update/

Also there are MECF members who have received their VINS whose orders were submitted and accepted by GM in the first, September consensus.

GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards. Separately getting from my dealer RCC Edge Red engine cover, 5JR vis CF mirror caps, and VJR illuminated sill plates.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

1727 was last vin. That’s a lot of cars.
      2LT coupe, ELB, GT2, Sky Cool Gray, two-tone, front lift, body color accents, NPP, body color roof, black seat belts, Spectra Gray wheels, black calipers, battery protection.

Comment

Yes I have (see signature ).

Kerbeck and most people knowing their VIN's are usually only posting the serial # portion of the VIN.
        2020 C8 Corvette ....DOB 02/03/2020.... VIN L5100026
        Shadow Grey Metallic on Black
        2LT, Z51 + MRC
        Spectra Grey Tridents
        Carbon flash mirrors and spoiler

Residing in sunny Niagara, Ontario.

I'm a Rat and so is my car! (a reference to the Chinese astrological calendar).

Comment

I believe right now they have produced about 900 VIN's. As far as scheduled it looks like its up to about 1700 up to early March.

Comment

Got the birth certificate today with full vin, born 2/18/2020 It's a girl! Hope to have production pictures soon.
            Last edited by Baja 405; 02-20-2020, 10:37 PM.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
            Working...
            X