MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

My C8 Drive: Day 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m glad GM recognized you by giving you this driving opportunity. Looking forward to your follow up after tracking the cars.

Comment

Congrats John....I can’t think of anyone more deserving in the corvette orbit.... looking forward to your next review and can’t wait to take you and Jim through our favorite black hills drive...
      3lt SOT...cf racing stripe,front lift.mag ride, z51,cf mirrors & spoiler,bright trident wheels,yellow calipers, yellow stitching black leather ,yellow belts,

Comment

Well Alright!!! What a read...and what an opportunity...congrats, it's so much deserved!!!

Comment

Great review, John, and I'm big-time jealous. Enjoy the heck out of track day, and I know we all look forward to hearing about that as well.
          2019 Z06 Convertible (Ceramic Matrix Gray, 2LZ, 7M, R8C)

Gone, but not forgotten. . .
          2017 Grand Sport Coupe (Admiral Blue, 2LT, 7M)
          2006 Convertible (Lemans Blue, 2LZ, MN6, R8C)
          2003 Coupe (Medium Spiral Gray, 1SB, MN6)

Comment

Ive been waiting on this for months and really appreciate the write up , I'll probably (LoL) be back to read some more tomorrow..... THANKS JOHN !
            Last edited by Ssscooter66; 02-17-2020, 09:29 PM.
            A thought if I might ...

Comment

Great write up you lucky dog. We are living through you right now and thanks for taking us along with you in such an elegant way . I felt I was right there sitting next to you. Boy I’m so glad I pulled the trigger last year . Look forward to your write up and first hand experience at the track. Your writing skills really come through. Car & driver needs your style of journalism...really.
              RED ,C8. 2LT Z51.black wheels and trim. .... Order status 6000 car is home in garage
              .VIN.1906

Comment

Thanks John! Pretty awesome, exciting stuff. Happy to hear every day driver comments! Can’t wait to hear about track day.

#616 Torch Red 3LT Z51 Lift Transparent Top Black Trident
                Torch Red Z51, 3LT, Lift, Transparent Top, Black Trident, Red/Black 2 Tone-seats, Mag, Carbon Flash wing and mirrors.

Comment

So, you liked it? It is good to read a review by an actual civilian, on of us. Thanks, and good for you.
                  C8 Coupe, Zeus Bronze, 3LT, TU7, HUE, GUI, CF7, EFY, EYK, J6N, NPP, E60, STI, VQK

Comment

Wow, just building even more excitment, wasn't sure that was possible. Would love to hear how it does 40 or 60 to 100. Ie passing. Thanks for the update.
                    2lt, arctic white, z51, mag ride Front lift with memory Battery Protection Package Edge Red-painted calipers Performance exhaust Carbon Flash-painted aluminum wheels Rocker panel extensions in Black Carbon Flash Metallic-painted mirrors Black seat belt color GT2 bucket seat Illuminated door sill plates with Stingray logo Full Length Dual Racing Stripe Package, Carbon Flash Metallic ENGINE APPEARANCE PACKAGE

Comment

That was a great story and writeup.

stay safe, have fun and we all look forward to more imsights of your track experience as well

JB
                      Torch Red exterior/ black interior z51 FE4 1LT

Comment

Thank you, John, for such a wonderful review of Day 1 of the C8 FirstDrive opportunity! I look forward to hearing about all that you learned and how Day 2 at Spring Mountain went! Have fun!!!

Comment

Thank you for the feedback. Enjoy your track time tomorrow and look forward to hearing more.

Comment

Great summary, John! I can't wait to read tomorrow's installment.
                            Intended toy: C8 HTC with Z51, MRC
                            Current toy: Saturn Sky Redline, lots of performance enhancements
                            Former toy: Pontiac G8 GT

Comment

Wow, what a great experience! Now the rest of are even more excited about this car. Congratulations on being chosen and providing the rest of us your impressions. Looking forward to the next report.
                              2014 Laguna Blue 3LT Stingray
                              2019 Sebring Orange 2LT Grand Sport

2020 C8 in Sebring Orange 2LT with Z51, Magnetic Ride, Spectra Gray Trident wheels, Carbon Flash Mirrors/Spoiler, Front Lift, Orange Seat Belts, Black Interior, GT2 seats, Engine Appearance Package

Comment

Bravo John, bravo!
                                GMO Rapid Blue, EFY Body-Color Accents, Z51 Performance Package, FE4 Magnetic Selective Ride Suspension, 1LT Trim, HTA Jet Black Interior, 3A9 Tension Blue Seat Belt, Q8S Sterling Silver Trident Wheels, J6F Bright Red Calipers

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X