MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

POLL & CONTEST: When Will The C8’s Quality Control Hold Be Over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John, thank you for the poll post! However, you failed to offer an option that is my response... "NOT SOON ENOUGH!" 😂🤣

February 29, 7:00 a.m.
    Last edited by jagamajajaran; 02-13-2020, 01:38 PM.

Comment

2/24 9:00 AM CST Wagons Ho!
      GD0 Accelerate Yellow Metallic; 3LT; HUE Natural Napa Leather; AE4 Competition Sport Seats; FA5 CF Interior Trim; Z51; FE4 Mag Ride Suspension; E60 Front Lift; Q8Q CF Open Spoke Wheels; J6F BR Brembo Calipers; RCC ER Intake Cover; DTH CF Racing Stripes; ZZ3 Engine App Package; VQK Splash Guards; ERI Battery Protection; R8C Museum Delivery

Proud LTM NCM.

Comment

2.24 @ 630 am cst
        3lt SOT...cf racing stripe,front lift.mag ride, z51,cf mirrors & spoiler,bright trident wheels,yellow calipers, yellow stitching black leather ,yellow belts,

Comment

Needless to say, I am not voting on this poll but if I were, it would have been yesterday.
          GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards. Separately getting from my dealer RCC Edge Red engine cover, 5JR vis CF mirror caps, and VJR illuminated sill plates.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Monday, 2/17 because when you want something, you need to speak it into existence! AND I WANT MY CAR THIS MONTH!!!😉

Comment

March 2 or later

Comment

Feb 28, 1:00 PM CST
                Status 1100. HTC, (GKZ) Torch Red, (HTN) Natural, (AH2) GT2 seat, (FA5) Carbon Fiber Interior, (J6F) Bright Red calipers, (Q8P) Silver painted wheels, (SFE) Wheel lock, Z51 package, (E60) Front Lift, (FE4) Magnetic Suspension, (STI) Rocker extension, (VQK) Splash guards, (ERI) Battery package,

Comment

I figured the end of the hold will happen in the middle of the last week in February, Wed, Feb 26, at a managers meeting in the morning and decide at 9:30 am EST. This way the can say that it started shipping at the end (Thur of Fri) of February.
                  Last edited by bpost22; 02-13-2020, 03:53 PM. Reason: (added EST)
                  TPW 2/17 .. Shadow Gray Metallic w/Natural, 3LT, Z51, Mag, Lift, Spectra Gray Trident, Edge Red Calipers, Body Color Accents.

Past owned: 1984 C4, Medium Gray Metallic, Coupe, VIN# 1004; 1981 C3 White Coupe; 1980 C3 Dark Claret, Coupe

Comment

Wednesday, February 26, 2020 at 6:00 AM CST
                    2020 2LT G1E Long Beach Red,HUL Adrenaline Red,TU7 Two -Tone Seats,GT2 Seats,DRG,Q8Q Carbon Flash Whls,RXJ Black Stingray Logo,E60 Front Lift,FE4 Suspension,Z51 Performance Padkage,J6N Edge Red Caliper,ZYC Carbon Flash Outside Mirrors and Spoiler.

Lifetime Member National Corvette Museum

Comment

2/26 Noon CST
                      I think we all hope it will be the 17th, even those of us who have to live vicariously as the lucky ones get their new C8's. However I thing GM is going to be very careful about this release because all eyes are on them. Even the slightest imperfections will cause at least a day of meetings, additional reviews and assessment of changes for the line. While hopefully there won't be much found and hopefully it will all be minor, but it will still likely add 10 days to the release.
                      Last edited by MadScientist; 02-13-2020, 03:53 PM.

Comment

I voted for Fri/Sat/Sun Feb 21/22/23 but to be more precise -- Saturday 22nd after close of business the quality team will meet up in the pub for a relaxing beverage and a final check to make sure everyone is happy with officially ending the QCH and start loading up the transporters on Monday. Some of the best decisions are made in pubs.

(some of the worst ones too, but we won't go into that right now)

Comment

2/26 4pm EST...u might as well send me the poster now...😁

Comment

February 22nd ,11 am. Eastern time zone
                            Last edited by Lance's tops; 02-13-2020, 03:11 PM.

Comment

2/24 9 AM Central.

Comment

2/24 9:30 am est
                                Elkhart Lake Blue, 2LT, Tan interior, & Z51.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X