MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

WELCOME Sky’s The Limit Car Care As A MECF Featured Forum Vendor

We are so pleased to announce that Sky’s The Limit Car Care has joined our forum as a supporting vendor. It is a great company with superlative products, e.g., CQuartz & so many additional outstanding products @ https://www.carpro-us.com
2 of 2 < >

Official C8 Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

Coupe/HTC Build & Price: https://www.chevrolet.com/performanc...d-price/config
GM’s C8 Info Site: https://www.chevrolet.com/upcoming-v...ation-corvette
C8 Order Guide REVISED 2/14: https://www.gmfleetorderguide.com/NA...D=21905&type=0
Visualize Your C8:https://visualizer.chevrolet.com/ui?...US&channel=b2c
Also please look at our stickies in each of the four major C8 sections
See more
See less

POLL & CONTEST: When Will The C8’s Quality Control Hold Be Over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POLL & CONTEST: When Will The C8’s Quality Control Hold Be Over

C8 QCH Over When?

Click image for larger version

Name:	0A09FAA6-B751-4AC8-B5F7-BA44D3329224.jpeg
Views:	3983
Size:	86.0 KB
ID:	112442

When do you think the QCH will be over? If this poll seems familiar to you, you are right but as we learn more and times marches on, what is your best current guess? As GM does not yet know, has not yet gotten to the point where they are ready to release the best quality C8’s that they can, we sure ALL can guess along with the rest.

If you missed this information in our earlier thread, no CTF’s that are going to be sold to customers are going to be realised until AFTER the first customer C8’s are — and perhaps not even right after that but with a lag period. Might GM have found something during the CTF process that they have already and fully fixed before the first customer car was produced on Feb. 3rd, but they are only later going to “double back” and fix that part or process on the CTF’s that are customer bound? I double we will ever know, but I like GM’s decision to ship customer C8’s first.

What are your thoughts as to when the C8’s QCH will end and the first one would be released/shipped?

IF YOU POST BELOW AFTER VOTING, AND WITHIN YOUR POST YOU INCLUDE YOUR PREDICTED TIME OF QCH’s END (OR OUR NOTIFICATION/AWARENESS OF RELEASE) THE ONE CLOSEST BUT NOT BEFORE THAT TIME WILL BE RECEIVING A 1-OF-1, C8 POSTER. It has traveled quite a bit, so not in pristine condition, but there will never be another one like it.

Sorry but one only vote per this poll, and all votes and your subsequent single time of day prediction must be entered prior 9:00 PM, PST, Sunday, Feb 16th in order to be eligible for the poster. However, you further comments after that time will be eagerly awaited (just not contest considered). Thank you.
    Monday, Feb 17/Tuesday, Feb 18
    7.37%
    Wednesday, Feb 19/Thursday, Feb 20
    2.11%
    Friday, Saturday, or Sunday, Feb 21/22/23
    11.58%
    Monday, Feb 24
    25.26%
    Tuesday, Feb 25
    7.37%
    Wednesday, Feb 26
    10.53%
    Thursday, Feb 27
    6.32%
    Friday, Feb 28
    10.53%
    Saturday or Sunday, Feb 29/March 1
    6.32%
    Monday, March 2 or later
    12.63%
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards. Separately getting from my dealer RCC Edge Red engine cover, 5JR vis CF mirror caps, and VJR illuminated sill plates.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum.

Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Click image for larger version  Name:	D5282907-23E9-4DB2-8F49-2AAA80FF2552.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	91.1 KB ID:	112618 I’m basing my vote on the C7 hold. March 5th at 12 noon EST.
    Plus they might run out of space. Lol.
    move em out ....cut em out ....ride em out. ....Rawhide. Do do do ....do do do ...move em out. Remember the blues brothers
    Last edited by MikeC8; 02-13-2020, 07:55 PM.
    RED ,C8. 2LT Z51.black wheels and trim. .... Order status 3400 TPW 3/2.....VIN. 1906.

Comment

Voted for 2/24. 12:05 PM Keeping my fingers crossed for 3 weeks or less!!
      Last edited by Rocket68; 02-13-2020, 02:22 PM.
      2014 Laguna Blue 3LT Stingray
      2019 Sebring Orange 2LT Grand Sport

2020 C8 in Sebring Orange 2LT with Z51, Magnetic Ride, Spectra Gray Trident wheels, Carbon Flash Mirrors/Spoiler, Front Lift, Orange Seat Belts, Black Interior, GT2 seats, Engine Appearance Package

Comment

Monday March 2, 10AM CST
        1965 Convertible [used] - 327/365 - 4spd - Rally Red/Black - white top
        1972 Coupe [used] - 350/255 - 4spd - Elkhart Green/Saddle
        1981 Coupe [new] - 350/190 - 4spd - Charcoal/SilverGray
        1985 Coupe [new] - 350/230 - 4spd - LightBlue/Blue
        2021 C8 - Deposit placed with Mike Furman. (currently thinking Convertible, 2LT, Elkhart Lake Blue, Natural/Black 2 tone, black roof/nacelles)

Comment

I based my vote on my superior ignorance on the subject.
          10:00 am on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday, Feb 21/22/23

Voted: Thursday February 13 1:55 pm EST

oh, wait ... 9:30 am Wednesday February 12th
          Last edited by Murray20c8; 02-13-2020, 02:11 PM.
          Murray - Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada
          Torch red coupe, Adrenaline red 2LT Q8Q E60 NPP

Comment

February 24th, 3 weeks after the 1st car was built. Optimistic, I know. We'll see. I just want John's poster

Comment

Monday February 24th 11:00 a.m. CST

Comment

Wednesday 2/26 at 8:05am EST, 7:05am CST

Comment

I would recommend all who voted above but do not have a time of the day (including time zone), to please go back and add in that info. A minute or two could decide the winner.
                  GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards. Separately getting from my dealer RCC Edge Red engine cover, 5JR vis CF mirror caps, and VJR illuminated sill plates.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum.

Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

My salesman text me and said they have one in transit. I texted him back and said no it’s in quality hold. It’s a small dealership with only 3 orders accepted in September I was in the second batch at #3
                    RED ,C8. 2LT Z51.black wheels and trim. .... Order status 3400 TPW 3/2.....VIN. 1906.

Comment

2/25 at 9AM EST

Comment

Feb. 24th, 8:00 am EST
                        Blade Silver Metallic, Z51, Convertible, 3LT.

Comment

0800 CST 2-26-20. I based my vote on my superior technical background and it's called a SWAG.
                          Save the wave.

Comment

Monday Feb 24,2020 9:30 AM EST
                            Last edited by DavidM; 02-13-2020, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Feb 27th at 4:00 pm EST
                              My Tactics Instructor use to say "it doesn't matter what you carry....but you can never have enough ammo".

Cars 1973 Camaro RS RestoMod (LSX454) if I ever finish, 1995 Mitsubishi 3000GT (was my Dad's car, lots of sentimental meaning), 2012 Hennessey HPE600 Camaro Convertible, 2017 Camaro 50th Anniversary Convertible and I am looking forward to my first Corvette C8, just in time for my 50th.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X