MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

MyChevrolet app question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MyChevrolet app question

So in my chromebook I set up an account with Chevrolet.ca, my VIN was recognised, and a nice image of my car appeared. Nothing much else available yet.

Seeing that they were pushing the mobile app, I downloaded it, and that's when things went wrong. There's a page to load your car's info, but the dropdown menu for "model" does not include Corvette. So the car cannot be set up. It won't accept the VIN until the model is entered.

Anyone else done this?
    2020 C8 Corvette ....DOB 02/03/2020.... VIN L5100026
    Shadow Grey Metallic on Black
    2LT, Z51 + MRC
    Spectra Grey Tridents
    Carbon flash mirrors and spoiler

Residing in sunny Niagara, Ontario.

I'm a Rat and so is my car! (a reference to the Chinese astrological calendar).

Originally posted by Bikerjulio View Post
    So in my chromebook I set up an account with Chevrolet.ca, my VIN was recognised, and a nice image of my car appeared. Nothing much else available yet.

Seeing that they were pushing the mobile app, I downloaded it, and that's when things went wrong. There's a page to load your car's info, but the dropdown menu for "model" does not include Corvette. So the car cannot be set up. It won't accept the VIN until the model is entered.

Anyone else done this?
    Yep....same results.
    Black over Sky Cool Gray.....2LT.....Z51.....FE4.....E60.....

Comment

Originally posted by Bikerjulio View Post

Anyone else done this?
      I happened to download the app yesterday and added my Malibu. I just checked and can confirm there is no 2020 Corvette. Update to the app to follow I'm sure.
      Murray - Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada
      Torch red coupe, Adrenaline red 2LT Q8Q E60 NPP

Comment

Thanks guys
        2LT, Z51 + MRC
        Spectra Grey Tridents

Comment

I’m putting in my partial vin and I’m not getting anything. It says it needs 17 numbers?

Comment

You'll need the full VIN. Not missing much at the moment though.
            2LT, Z51 + MRC
            Spectra Grey Tridents

Comment

They must have taken it out. Was hoping to track mine but youTubers (ChevyDude) going to the factory and honking their lights and stuff from the gate probably made GM realize they need to disable it while they do their quality control checks. Shame.

Comment

Yeah it is too bad that GM has to protect us from ourselves!
                TPW March 2. 3LT, Z51, FE4, Black GBA, ZZ3, Black interior with Red seats/red stitch HU0 & 2 tone TU7, E60, J6N, RIK, Q8Q, etc.
                Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada

Comment

Rick Conti advises against it.
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwBu...ature=youtu.be
                  Murray - Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada
                  Torch red coupe, Adrenaline red 2LT Q8Q E60 NPP

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X