MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

FVS Is Back With This Wonderful C8 Z06 Rendering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FVS Is Back With This Wonderful C8 Z06 Rendering

For those new to the ever more history precise renderings of the C8, going back to Oct, 2017 when we saw the two heavily disguised C8 mules at MacDonalds in their double thick camouflage, after that point we saw thanks to professional commercial artist FVS (FirstVetteSoon), a series of ever more precise C8 renderings by him FVS kept us going, a debt we all greatly owe him. He contributed way over 100 renderings for our consideration over the next 21 months. During this time, his renderings were joined by Chazcron, bdsvavars, and ZoraC2 and some other incredible talents. We thank them greatly too.

FVS, thanks again for being such a contribution to our Corvette community! Thanks for sharing this one with us for many MECF members are planning to get a C8 Z06.

Click image for larger version  Name:	4EA4F08B-9839-4F0E-9739-CE477D173226.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	362.1 KB ID:	112104
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards. Separately getting from my dealer RCC Edge Red engine cover, 5JR vis CF mirror caps, and VJR illuminated sill plates.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Another beautiful render! A lot of us had hoped the end result would actually be closer to some of FVS renders!

Comment

I can't help but think that on the initial Z06 that the rear aeros will be activated as speed increases. I think a standard "fixed" high wing may be used for Z06's with even higher horsepower and even more track focused than what we all initially anticipate from the 5.5L FPC NA engine Z06.
      GD0 Accelerate Yellow Metallic; 3LT; HUE Natural Napa Leather; AE4 Competition Sport Seats; FA5 CF Interior Trim; Z51; FE4 Mag Ride Suspension; E60 Front Lift; Q8Q CF Open Spoke Wheels; J6F BR Brembo Calipers; RCC ER Intake Cover; DTH CF Racing Stripes; ZZ3 Engine App Package; VQK Splash Guards; ERI Battery Protection; R8C Museum Delivery

Proud LTM NCM.

Comment

Originally posted by whl3 View Post
        I can't help but think that on the initial Z06 that the rear aeros will be activated as speed increases.
        I hope you're right. That would give us the best of both worlds -- a lovely sleek no-spoiler look at modest speeds or parked, and the downforce when needed.

Anyway, great render FVS!

Comment

FVS your work rocks as it always did. Thank you.

Comment

THX FVS ... great work

Comment

Thanks FVS. NIce job. I too believe that the Z06 will have active aero that will be flat when not needed and rise up for duty when braking or high speed. Going to be fun to see soon I hope. Great to see your work again FVS!

Comment

Think the Z will have all the active bells and whistles, or a "track-focused" ZORA version?

Comment

Thanks FVS, absolutely stunning!
                  Vette's owned: 99 Sebring Silver Convert - 10yrs, 2008 Crystal Red Convert,w/cam, longtubes and Vortech supercharger. C8 ordered from Kerbeck, VIN 00336 built on 2/10/20 - DELIVERED. C8 Spec: Torch Red 2LT, Z51, FE4, E60, CF7, FA5, AH2, HUL, J6E, TU7, 3F9, Q8P, 5ZU, R8C

Comment

FVS - you nailed it with the C8, and this render is gorgeous.
                    Vin # 2539
                    Torch Red LT2 Z51

Comment

an imagined active wing and fender intakes...

Click image for larger version

Name:	c8 z06 render active wing.jpg
Views:	539
Size:	1.53 MB
ID:	112415

Comment

Sign me up! Looks great FVS!

Comment

I see a C8R engine air intake as well........well done!
                          Black over Sky Cool Gray.....2LT.....Z51.....FE4.....E60.....

Comment

Originally posted by fvs View Post
                            an imagined active wing and fender intakes...

Click image for larger version

Name:	c8 z06 render active wing.jpg
Views:	539
Size:	1.53 MB
ID:	112415
                            Daaaaamn. That wing is SO much better than the Z51. Freaking gorgeous!

Comment

...just need an after market rear deck lid and wing... ACS... ; )

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X