MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

When does the media do a test of a convertible and or a standard c8 targa..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When does the media do a test of a convertible and or a standard c8 targa..

Id love to see a road test of the convertible and targa stingray 3 lt with e60 as a true grand tourer sports car

personally id love to see a 3LT zeus bronze natural dipped with pewter wheels on the cover to show the true depth of the c8 stingray.

id like to see a rapid blue stingray hardtop convertible too..

Torch Red exterior/ black interior z51 FE4 1LT

I'd like to see a base model test, too, but the magazines can't do one until GM offers them a car. And I guess GM is focused on making sure the highest performance cars get press coverage.
    SunKissed, my 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible (One of about 40)

Purchased 5/2/2015,
    >36,000 miles

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club. Check us out http://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

JB, if there was ever a customer meant for Zeus Bronze, it's you.
      C8 Coupe, Zeus Bronze, 3LT, TU7, HUE, GUI, CF7, EFY, EYK, J6N, NPP, E60, STI, VQK

Comment

Originally posted by Ralston View Post
        JB, if there was ever a customer meant for Zeus Bronze, it's you.
        I do love it yet my 24 year old son is my co pilot and he is messy enough with a black interior.

in the warmer months we go horseback riding (special needs horseback riding ) and the wood chips and dirt that i clean out every saturday after we come home is ridiculous for a tan interior...

i placed my order for a bright fun torch red z51 fe 4 with a black interior and im happy.

i still will always admire the zeus bronze with natural interal interior and bronze wheels...

In my opinion that color combo was the favorite of the c8 designers and they got the go ahead from higher ups to put it into production as the most sophisticated and elegant example of the c8.

those who choose that c8 combo in my opinion have among the highest level of living the dream..

Torch Red exterior/ black interior z51 FE4 1LT

Comment

those who choose that c8 combo in my opinion have among the highest level of living the dream..
          And, if I may say, good taste beyond comprehension and an eye-wateringly enviable joie de vivre.
          C8 Coupe, Zeus Bronze, 3LT, TU7, HUE, GUI, CF7, EFY, EYK, J6N, NPP, E60, STI, VQK

Comment

I keep rewatching the Tadge and Jay Leno utube video and waiting for the phone to ring to put in my order.

That Zeus Bronze is a great color in my opinion.
            2020 Convertible, Torch Red, 2LT, NPP, Natural, GT1, E60, Q8Q, perpetual status 3000

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
            Working...
            X