MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Welcome Magnaflow As A Featured Forum Vendor. Your products excite!

We are extremely pleased to announce Magnaflow as a Featured Forum Vendor. Many of us have had and truly enjoyed their exhaust systems. Here is their site: https://www.magnaflow.com/. More to come shortly.
2 of 2 < >

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

C8's Built Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JPD1111 View Post
    Kerbeck has only been updating the list once per week.if there is anyone from Kerbeck reading this thread, please update it daily. Your custiomers will appreciate it. It will keep the excitement going . And with little showroom stock and salespeople not having to "sell" customers on buying a C8 (they sell themselves), I'm sure someone has time to do this. Thnaks, Kerbeck!
    They seem to update it randomly. Last week they updated it multiple times, then six days with no updates, and they've updated twice in the last couple days.

Based on their page, the latest VIN seems to be around 535.

Comment

Would you please post a link to the Kerbeck page?
      Torch red 1LT, no options

Comment

Here’s the Kerbeck customer status link. We do all need to keep in mind that as VINs are assigned now at around 3300 status before assembly starts, that reading down that list for VINs will give us a false sense vis-a-vis this thread’s title, “C8’s Build Today.” EXCEPTION: If one goes down that list and look for those status 3800 and above, those are completed as we all know.

https://kerbeck.com/corvette_order_update/
        GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards. Separately getting from my dealer RCC Edge Red engine cover, 5JR vis CF mirror caps, and VJR illuminated sill plates.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

vin number 495 born yesterday 2/12...the BG LOT is full...what know ???????...my vin is 569 could be today or tomorrow

Comment

BGA can handle at least 1,500 cars within its fenced inner grounds; when there was a need for storing more than number during the QCH for the 2014 C7’s, they stored them in Nashville, i.e., lack of room will not be a reason for the QCH to end. Sorry.
            GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards. Separately getting from my dealer RCC Edge Red engine cover, 5JR vis CF mirror caps, and VJR illuminated sill plates.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Vin Bracketing shows up to VIN #599 is Built

Comment

Vin Bracketing shows up to VIN #599 is Built as of yesterday
                Thanks superchevy

Comment

VIN 689 was born on Friday - or at least 2/14 was the offline date, and was informed of that by my dealer Saturday a.m.
                  Last edited by CMG_C8; 02-16-2020, 09:25 AM.
                  CMGM C8, 3LT, HTO Tension/Twilight, Z51, FE4, 5VM, 5ZZ, C2Z, E60, FA5, ZYC, ZZ3, Q8T Wheels, R8C Museum Delivery.

Comment

Black 2LT Red Interior Z51 Mag ride Front lift 5100686 Built Late Friday 3800

Comment

Bad Todd, that is super exciting news. Now for the QCH to be ended and it coming your way. CONGRATULATIONS!

Comment

Was hoping someone could keep this thread up with yesterday's last Vin # Hate to harp about it, it's my only true way of seeing progress!

Comment

From Kerbecks site, 988 has been built this week
                          Murray - Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada
                          Torch red coupe, Adrenaline red 2LT Q8Q E60 NPP

Comment

It looks like they are producing around 100 corvettes a day. Once this QC hold is over it should get up to at least 150 a day I hope.

Comment

Got my birth certificate today along with full vin. Born 2/18/2020 it's a girl! last of vin is L5100991

Comment

How many C8's will be built? Looks like GM will cut production to no more than 32000, based on 40,000 to build. Another number out there was 30,000, cut that to 24,000 IF the plant stays at 11.8 per hour, 16 hour/days, 5 day/week, 34 weeks and no hiccups, that's not taking into consideration slow February, and building through September. So with that, my guess is going to be closer to 28,000 so now I wonder how many 2020's were allocated? Was allocating cars equal to 40k to be built or are allocations to dealers 20k and 20k for dealers lots?
                                Last edited by Millertyme21952; 02-21-2020, 07:47 AM.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X