MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

Completed C8’s [email protected]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for sharing!

I'm looking forward to all the videos of C8s being loaded to AND unloaded from transport trucks... all going to some very lucky/happy owners!

Comment

If we want to have fun guessing the production rate, remember the production of customer cars probably started around Jan 30th, so that the new cars started coming off the line first thing Feb 3. So by the end of the “first” week, Feb 7th, they most likely had had 7 days of production. Now, this week, the second shift has started, so even more challenging to estimate daily production rate.
      TPW 2/17 .. Shadow Gray Metallic w/Natural, 3LT, Z51, Mag, Lift, Spectra Gray Trident, Edge Red Calipers, Body Color Accents.

Past owned: 1984 C4, Medium Gray Metallic, Coupe, VIN# 1004; 1981 C3 White Coupe; 1980 C3 Dark Claret, Coupe

Comment

Hopefully these are all parked in Transport Mode, so that the batteries don't drain too much.

https://www.stingrayforums.com/threa...rt-mode.10409/
        Upcoming Vette:
        '20 Elkhart Lake Blue 2LT Coupe, Natural Interior, GT2 Two-Tone Seats, Performance Exhaust, Front Lift, Carbon Flash Wheels, Engine Appearance Package 2000 Status on December 27, 2019, 3000 Status on January 2, 2020, 3400 Status on March 10, 2020, TPW of March 16, 2020

Current Vettes:
        '68 Lemans Blue 327/350 Convertible
        '91 Turquoise Convertible with Hardtop
        '14 Lime Rock Green 2LT Convertible, Black Top, Kalahari, 7-Speed, Performance Exhaust

Comment

Originally posted by MikeC8 View Post
          Has anyone counted those yet ? 😂 My eyes aren’t what they used to be. I’ve read 444 in 4 days. Where are the trucks ? Oh forgot these are on Q hold I’m assuming. Any thoughts on the Q hold subject ? Like how many cars might be included ? How long might it take ? Will late February or March production avoid the hold ?
          I count about 150 ( give or take a few ) cars in the white shroud.

Comment

I just got back from seeing a Sebring orange(my color that’s being built this week) at a corvette tour stop, between that and this picture, I’m not going to be able to sleep. (I work third shift and just laid down). SO EXCITED FOR THIS CAR!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Corvette Direct View Post
              I just got back from seeing a Sebring orange(my color that’s being built this week) at a corvette tour stop, between that and this picture, I’m not going to be able to sleep. (I work third shift and just laid down). SO EXCITED FOR THIS CAR!!!
              My wife and I are going next Monday to see the Sebring Orange on tour in Birmingham Alabama. This will be my first in person look at the C8. We both are looking forward to it. This week, we are finishing off our Baby Room, (Garage) in preparation for the delivery of our car.
              Rapid Blue 3LT, HTO Tension Blue, Z51, 5ZZ, E60, ZZ3, ZYC, FE4, J6N, FA5, Q8Q, SHW, VJR, C2Q, R8C

Comment

Saw the ELB car in Pasco WA yesterday. Better in person than in Photo’s it’s a beauty

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                Working...
                X