MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Welcome Magnaflow As A Featured Forum Vendor. Your products excite!

We are extremely pleased to announce Magnaflow as a Featured Forum Vendor. Many of us have had and truly enjoyed their exhaust systems. Here is their site: https://www.magnaflow.com/. More to come shortly.
2 of 2 < >

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

C8 3LT Z51 sells for $13,995 over list on ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C8 3LT Z51 sells for $13,995 over list on ebay

The C8 from Mac Haick Chevrolet sold for $80,8825 which according to my calculations is $13,955 over list. It was produced but unclaimed.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2020-Chevro...rdt=true&rt=nc
    2LT coupe, ELB, GT2, Sky Cool Gray, two-tone, front lift, body color accents, NPP, body color roof, black seat belts, Spectra Gray wheels, black calipers, battery protection.

We all know everyone loves the car but I hate to see a dealer take advantage in that way. I guess that's the Free Market.
    Shadow Gray Metallic.....2LT.....Z51.....FE4.....E60

Comment

The listing says $94,800. I am surprised it didn’t go for $100k+.

Comment

That's one of the last 50 CTF cars GM offered to select dealerships. Capitalism at work. When a dealer has slow selling cars on the lot they cut prices. When they have rare, high demand cars and people are willing to pay more.....

I read elsewhere that the 3 CTF cars Criswell got were sold at over MSRP, but have no confirmation of that.
        SunKissed, my 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible (One of about 40)

Purchased 5/2/2015,
        >36,000 miles

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club. Check us out http://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

A fool and their money are soon departed.

Comment

Can't blame the dealer , smart business decision to auction it. On the other hand , the person who paid 13,000 over sticker , well ??????

Comment

It's probably BS. Look at their terrible feedback rating. I wouldn't even consider buying a hubcap from them.

Rocket City Florida

Comment

That is actually a little less of a premium than I would have thought. There are many local dealers where I live with 5k and 10k ADMs.

This bidder skipped right to the front for only 14k.

Comment

Well, at least they have a car. Today we find out all of our TPW are no longer valid and we await for new TPW to be assigned. This could be good, or who knows. Anticipation is great isn't it. I can't imagine those on here with deposits for years waiting for their baby to be built and delivered.
                  Rapid Blue 3LT, HTO Tension Blue, Z51, 5ZZ, E60, ZZ3, ZYC, FE4, J6N, FA5, Q8Q, SHW, VJR, C2Q, R8C

Comment

It's not worth 13k for me to give up my car, at 50k I would.

Comment

Originally posted by joehebertiii View Post
                      The C8 from Mac Haick Chevrolet sold for $80,8825 which according to my calculations is $13,955 over list. It was produced but unclaimed.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2020-Chevro...rdt=true&rt=nc
                      Well, if:
                      the base car is 60K.
                      Z51 is 5K.
                      3LT is 12K
                      then
                      MSRP is about = 77K .

add in FE4 and thats 2K more

80K is near MSRP.
                      So, if it sold for 94K then that is about 13K over MSRP.

Comment

a Dealer should never sell above list, I have no use for that dealer....Chevrolet should stop that...thats my opinion....being in the electrical supply for 48 years and I NEVER sold any thing at Msrp never mind above list......

Comment

I would stay away from Mac Haick Chevrolet in Houston just for that reason. Definitely not a customer oriented dealership. They probably say they did nothing wrong in doing the transaction. No , nothing illegal, just improper.

Comment

As far as I know, no one held a gun to the buyers head. We’re probably gonna see private sales, too. Some people are willing to pay a premium to get to the front of the line.
                            Vin # 2539
                            Torch Red LT2 Z51

Comment

As this was a captured C8, was this sold before it was shipped to dealer.? I have been told by multiple sources that these vehicles are being sent to certain dealers because with most dealers being sold out for the 2020 production year, this is to have a C8 available to show the public. I was told this morning that these are not intended to be sold to customers.

My dealership is sold out and we have 14 deposits for 2021’s. That means no inventory to show a customer well into 2021 model year run.

Can anyone from Chevrolet confirm what the correct information is?

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X