MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

Side by Side C7 and C8 Stingray Comparison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Side by Side C7 and C8 Stingray Comparison

Thanks to Sebastian Pietrzyk for these awesome comparison shots. He took his his black C7 Stingray to the Bowling Green Assembly Plant and found a black C8 Stingray in the parking lot with room enough around it to get these shots. Thank you, Sebastian!

NOTE: I forgot to add this initially, but Sebastian's C7 has been lowered on the stock lowering bolts.

Last edited by jagamajajaran; 02-04-2020, 02:23 PM.

Two very different cars, but the lineage is clear.
    C8 Coupe, Zeus Bronze, 3LT, TU7, HUE, GUI, CF7, EFY, EYK, J6N, NPP, E60, STI, VQK

Comment

I really love the design of the C7. But it's obvious from these images that Chevrolet surpassed the C7 design with our new C8.
      Bob Sliwa
      Currently Building an All-Electric,1963 Split-Window Coupe Restomod.
      2020 C8 - 2LT, Elkhart Lake Blue, Black interior; Z51, Mag Ride, E60 lift, 5ZZ high wing, ZZ3 engine appearance,AH2 GT2 seats, Red Calipers

Comment

You can see the family resemblance (even in that back end so many critics dislike), but the C8 really has changed the game.

Also black is an amazing color for showing off the lines.

Comment

The side profile is what really sold me.......
          Black over Sky Cool Gray.....2LT.....Z51.....FE4.....E60.....

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3712.PNG
Views:	5583
Size:	197.1 KB
ID:	109540 Great shots , thanks for posting these ,..
            A thought if I might ...

Comment

Yes thank you! What’s interesting is the c7 looks like it sits lower. Might be the pic?

Comment

Both are amazing looking vehicles. ( but I have to give the nod to the C8 )

Comment

Thanks for posting. The "old" car looks longer. They say it's actually 5 inches shorter. The new one looks taller. They say it is the same, about. I am all in for the new one. Never considered the C7. Waited 6 years for he C8. It was decades over due. If it had not changed to ME, then I was not buying one.
                  Last edited by SheepDog; 02-04-2020, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepDog View Post
                    Thanks for posting. The "old" car looks longer. They say it's actually 5 inches shorter. The new one looks taller. They say it is the same, about.
                    From behind, the new one sure looks wider!
                    Just checked MVA for personalized plate....FATAZZ........no go...

Comment

@1-2-b-67L89 FYI - the original poster on the FB forum indicated that his C7 is indeed lowered
                      1965 Convertible [used] - 327/365 - 4spd - Rally Red/Black - white top
                      1972 Coupe [used] - 350/255 - 4spd - Elkhart Green/Saddle
                      1981 Coupe [new] - 350/190 - 4spd - Charcoal/SilverGray
                      1985 Coupe [new] - 350/230 - 4spd - LightBlue/Blue
                      2021 C8 HTC - Deposit placed with Mike Furman. (currently thinking 2LT, Elkhart Lake Blue, Natural/Black 2 tone, black roof/nacelles, black wheels. non-Z51)

Comment

Originally posted by ByteBiz View Post
                        @1-2-b-67L89 FYI - the original poster on the FB forum indicated that his C7 is indeed lowered
                        You made me look. It can’t be lowered much judging from the wheel gaps. But look at the wheel cap on the back of the C8. I hope they tightened that up. Fortunately, the rear gap is easily remedied, the front, with lift kit, not so much!

Comment

Thank you so much for posting this Jag, what an awesome comparison! I am so I love with the C8’s design, once I take delivery I need to see if my wife will expand our living room so we can park the car in the middle of the room...I just want to look at it for a few days maybe a week. Is sleeping next to it and asking it if it wants a treats going a step too far? Lol

This just got REAL! I’m jacked up like a spider monkey on Mountain Dew!
                          Vette's owned: 99 Sebring Silver Convert - 10yrs, 2008 Crystal Red Convert,w/cam, longtubes and Vortech supercharger. C8 ordered from Kerbeck, VIN 00336 built on 2/10/20 - DELIVERED. C8 Spec: Torch Red 2LT, Z51, FE4, E60, CF7, FA5, AH2, HUL, J6E, TU7, 3F9, Q8P, 5ZU, R8C

Comment

I really like this post!

Thanks

Comment

Best post, ever.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X