MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

No suspension mode setting without mag ride.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boomer View Post

"Base", Blade Silver, Transparent roof, 2lt, carbon flash wheels, NPP. @ $70,700.
    Same as mine except the colour and roof. My guess it's the 2LT, but who knows. Most blade silver cars seem to be March 16 or April 6th.
    Murray - Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada
    Torch red coupe, Adrenaline red 2LT Q8Q E60 NPP

Comment

Originally posted by meyerweb View Post
      In the C7 generation, they added it as a stand alone option in the 3rd model year. I think it is, in part, a factor of the limited time and resources to calibrate it for two different sets of springs. And probably in part to push people into buying the more expensive Z51. I'm hoping they add it as a stand alone in the 2nd model year this time around.
      Right. I have this option in my 2016 C7

Comment

I got an email from them around 4PM yesterday (Sat) confirming I've been moved from an April 20 TPW to March 30. So I guess they are now working weekends.
        Ah....email. When did you email request? I just shot off message to get updated TPW as it looks like they are pulling a lot of them forward. I am originally 3/23. Hoping i may get some good news.

Comment

Originally posted by Grumps View Post

Ah....email. When did you email request? I just shot off message to get updated TPW as it looks like they are pulling a lot of them forward. I am originally 3/23. Hoping i may get some good news.
          I sent the email Thurs. Jan 30 at 9PM. Got response yesterday at 4:30PM. @ two days.
          Last edited by Boomer; 02-02-2020, 03:27 PM.

Comment

I was also moved up. 4/21 to 3/23.👍😀
            2LT coupe, ELB, GT2, Sky Cool Gray, two-tone, front lift, body color accents, NPP, body color roof, black seat belts, Spectra Gray wheels, black calipers, battery protection.

Comment

Originally posted by meyerweb View Post
              In the C7 generation, they added it as a stand alone option in the 3rd model year. I think it is, in part, a factor of the limited time and resources to calibrate it for two different sets of springs. And probably in part to push people into buying the more expensive Z51. I'm hoping they add it as a stand alone in the 2nd model year this time around.
              I’m waiting for a 2021, I hope the FE4 mag suspension is available as a stand alone option for 2021.

Comment

Yes! All the ones I've seen move further out. Care to speculate why mine moved closer?
                I made a couple of calls, threatened a few concierges, and finally was able to get your TPW moved up.
                Upcoming Vette:
                '20 Elkhart Lake Blue 2LT Coupe, Natural Interior, GT2 Two-Tone Seats, Performance Exhaust, Front Lift, Carbon Flash Wheels, Engine Appearance Package 2000 Status on December 27, 2019, 3000 Status on January 2, 2020, 3400 Status on March 10, 2020, TPW of March 16, 2020

Current Vettes:
                '68 Lemans Blue 327/350 Convertible
                '91 Turquoise Convertible with Hardtop
                '14 Lime Rock Green 2LT Convertible, Black Top, Kalahari, 7-Speed, Performance Exhaust

Comment

Originally posted by Mobius View Post

I made a couple of calls, threatened a few concierges, and finally was able to get your TPW moved up.
                  Thanks. Sounds like M & B Special Services LLC came thru again. Guess if anybody wants a high production code or current TPW, they know who to contact. For less than a 3lt trim, we can move you.
                  Last edited by Boomer; 02-03-2020, 06:21 PM.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X