MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

Production started today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It feels like Christmas eve. My C7 Z06 order was placed and accepted exactly 5 years ago today. Wheeeeee!
    Born Feb 26, 2020! GS7 Elkhart Lake Blue, Jet black/suede interior; Yellow stitching and belts. Z51 & Mag Ride; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6E yellow Calipers;

Comment

New article related to the beginning of production: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...ill-begin-soon

Comment

MOVED TO 3300!!!! Hope to see and pick her up the end of Feberuary

Comment

Wow, your order is screaming right along.

My 2/24 TPW, per my phone call with a very nice and capable Concierge named Chelsea remains at 3000 status. She thought it could go to 3100 status next week and might get its VIN then or if not definitively the week fo 2/17/
          GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards. Separately getting from my dealer RCC Edge Red engine cover, 5JR vis CF mirror caps, and VJR illuminated sill plates.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Chelsea is great. If she doesn’t have an answer to a question she will get back to you.
            2LT coupe, ELB, GT2, Sky Cool Gray, two-tone, front lift, body color accents, NPP, body color roof, black seat belts, Spectra Gray wheels, black calipers, battery protection.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
            Working...
            X