MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

Concierge Overwhelmed Not Answering Calls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I spoke to the concierge’s that I’ve been dealing with for quite a while today. The staff was down because some of them were at the Daytona race and then at the track in Las Vegas for training. They are all back now and trying to catch up on all the inquiries. It seems a lot of what they are doing is giving people statuses on their orders which could be received from the selling dealer. They have been great with me and I appreciate the info I have been given.
    2LT coupe, ELB, GT2, Sky Cool Gray, two-tone, front lift, body color accents, NPP, body color roof, black seat belts, Spectra Gray wheels, black calipers, battery protection.

Comment

It seems there are many on here that must call the concierge a few times a day for updates? With the rollout of the new car this is multiplied. GM had the choice of constraints or pulling an option.

i would agree with the other suggestions and take the car as built and have the missing accessories installed at a later date. That is how you really want it or you would not have ordered it that way. As for 36 month warranty on the CF pieces, I cannot think of what manufacturers defect would show up down the road?

I feel for you Frenzy and understand the frustration. A year down the road this will probably just be a bad memory.
      Born Feb 26, 2020! GS7 Elkhart Lake Blue, Jet black/suede interior; Yellow stitching and belts. Z51 & Mag Ride; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6E yellow Calipers;

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
      Working...
      X