MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

Concierge Overwhelmed Not Answering Calls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concierge Overwhelmed Not Answering Calls

Just spoke with Tyler (Team Member)(Team Members are not allowed to give their badge number or last names) I was told concierge is not speaking with any customers at this time. A Team Member will schedule you an appointment for them to contact you on 2/11 or later. I set up my appointment on 1/27 for them to contact me on 2/11/20 between Noon and 8PM. I then asked if there was any type of supervisor I could talk to as my 3300 status order was changed by GM to remove the Carbon Fiber Ground Effects (5VM). And since they removed 5VM from my order I no longer wish to have the Carbon Fiber Grill Inserts or the Carbon Fiber Top. (I put in an order with all the CF Matching and GM removed part of the CF after status 3300) I then asked is there were any avenue to talk to concerning this issue? His reply was speak to your dealer. I told him I already spoke with my dealer and was told it is out of their hands as status 3300 and GM is the ones I needed to contact. I then asked again if there was any type of manager or authority concerning this issue? His reply was- My manager has told us to set up appointments for concierge and he will not take any calls either. I then asked for the final time- Who or what department could I possibly speak with concerning this issue? I was told only concierge and I must wait till 2/11/20 between the hours of Noon and 8 PM.
    I'm Sorry but I'm Upset. This is Totally Unacceptable.
    If this is any indication of how our Customer Service is going to be?
    Last edited by Frenzy36; 01-29-2020, 05:05 PM.
    Rocket City Florida

Frankly the whole system is antiquated ……. Using Amazon (among many others) you can track your order 24/7 on line from the time it was ordered right to the ETA to your destination.....including a confirmation as to when, where and how it was delivered...… however well intentioned it was...the C8 tracking system it is inefficient , confusing and annoying...

If Amazon can do that with billions of items .......GM should be able to keep track of some 40,000 ...
    Last edited by bartruff; 01-29-2020, 05:18 PM.

Comment

I have a CC appointment for a return call for tomorrow at 4:30 PM that I set up last week. The last time I set up a CC call they never called. When I finally got a hold of them they said something along the lines of my phone may have thought they were a spam caller. I did get to talk to them though.

Comment

Try using chat
        Torch red 1LT, no options

Comment

Originally posted by WillRockwell View Post
          Try using chat
          Been there done that. This is not just to find out my TPW or order status, This is a $10,000.00 Problem that should be addressed immediately.
          Rocket City Florida

Comment

they don't answer chat now either. set up an appointment
            Rapid Blue 3LT, HTO Tension Blue, Z51, 5ZZ, E60, ZZ3, ZYC, FE4, J6N, FA5, Q8Q, SHW, VJR, C2Q, R8C

Comment

Extremely Crappy Customer Service that they treat their loyal customers with the attitude that we aren't going to answer your questions or hire enough people to properly address problems in a timely manner.
              Rocket City Florida

Comment

My thoughts are why not keep the order intact as is with the ground effects delete and add those parts back on after the quality control issue is remedied... this keeps your car coming and you can always get the parts later...anyway that’s what I would do...
                3lt SOT...cf racing stripe,front lift.mag ride, z51,cf mirrors & spoiler,bright trident wheels,yellow calipers, yellow stitching black leather ,yellow belts,

Comment

Not feeling the love I had before.

Comment

Shane Webb at the Corvette Museum has been great though.

Comment

Originally posted by Tbob View Post
                      My thoughts are why not keep the order intact as is with the ground effects delete and add those parts back on after the quality control issue is remedied... this keeps your car coming and you can always get the parts later...anyway that’s what I would do...
                      Do you realize if you do not have the parts installed by your dealer or GM at time of delivery, you do not receive the 3 year 36 month warranty? Also there is no promise that A.- They will make the parts, and B.- That they will match the existing Carbon Fiber. I don't know about you but if I'm going to drop 10K I want all the bits to match.
                      Rocket City Florida

Comment

When I responded to the chat person that no one had gotten back to me, she apologized. Next day I had an email. Reckon they want to keep us happy, just a bit overwhelmed.
                        Black over Sky Cool Gray.....2LT.....Z51.....FE4.....E60.....

Comment

Sorry all, but I've been getting great updates from my concierge contact. He's not able to do anything but keep me posted, but it's better than nothing. No doubt they are swamped -- there's probably 5,000 C8 customers for every one concierge.

And yes, Frenzy36, that's the way it was with my C7 and my wife's Toyota Sienna for that matter, if the accessories aren't installed at delivery they're not part of the 36 month warranty.

Comment

Originally posted by Meldoon View Post
                            When I responded to the chat person that no one had gotten back to me, she apologized. Next day I had an email. Reckon they want to keep us happy, just a bit overwhelmed.
                            Did you have a issue or were you just looking for your status or TPW? They can spit those out in seconds. Think about all of the people who are calling for simply their Order Status or their TPW. Now they have to have people relay that info and set up a Concierge Call weeks from now and those people have to sit and wait 8 hours on that day and hope they receive that call when they could just have the people answering the phone now give them that info in seconds. RIDICULOUS
                            Rocket City Florida

Comment

Got pretty good service a coupla days ago by email giving me my 3000 and April 20 TPW. But I'm not looking at changing my order after its advanced toward production. I think the're swamped with requests. Getting caught in a constraint after 3400 that affects other options... That sounds intractable.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X