MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

Pa auto show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pa auto show

Has anyone gone to the PA auto show in Harrisburg PA this week yet.i was wondering how many C8’s are on display and what colors are being shown,all I keep seeing is the orange one at traveling dealer display.Thank in advance.

I have not been there but live in the immediate area. Local news has shown many clips of the show but not a single mention of the C8. On the other hand, the media did cover the recent dealer display at a Lancaster Cty. dealer on Monday. Also no mention of the C8 on the show website. I have presumed that it is not there but have no specific knowledge. Could be totally wrong.
    Red conv w/3LT, black nacelles and roof, black interior with two-tone red seats, front lift, NPP, red calipers, black wheels and mirrors.

Comment

I was at whitmoyer chevy in Mount Joy PA on Tuesday to see the orange one I seen back in the summer in NJ.Was very interesting to see how worn the seats and center console were(light gray interior)after thousands of people got in and out of it.Being that it was less than 50 miles and only two days out from the Pa auto show I was wondering if chevy would just use the same display since it was in the area

Comment

Yes. Made perfect sense. I didn't go to Mt. Joy because I had been at Carlisle in the fall and saw a broad range of coupes. Was really hoping to see the convertible, which I am ordering. Good luck.
        Red conv w/3LT, black nacelles and roof, black interior with two-tone red seats, front lift, NPP, red calipers, black wheels and mirrors.

Comment

This video news clip of the Harrisburg Auto Show 2020 clearly shows a C7 but it's difficult to see anything else... I suspect there is representation from just local Chervolet dealers.

https://fox43.com/2020/01/24/the-pa-...-this-weekend/

Perhaps you could call Whitmoyer and ask them?

Here are a few pics of the orange C8 from their showroom earlier this week.
          Attached Files
          G9F Ceramic Matrix Grey Metallic; 2LT; Adrenaline Red interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 Front Lift; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; Black Rocker Panel Extensions

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
          Working...
          X