MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

Poll: Z51 or Non Z51?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll: Z51 or Non Z51?

Which do you plan or have ordered? List single main reason.
    Yes want The Z51 package
    65.50%
    No thanks, Will/Have ordered without the Z51
    34.50%
    New C8: GDO yellow, DTH CF Racing stripes, Q8Q CF wheels, Z51, J6E yellow calipers, E60 Front end lift, ZZ3 engine appearance pkg, FE4 mag ride, EYK chrome badges, FA5 C Fiber interior trim, AH2 GT2 seats, 3M9 yellow seat belts, HZN Natural Dipped Interior.

Can't have summer tires in NJ, don't want to change tires twice a year

front splitter reduces clearance too much, requires front lift...forget it

don't like low wing, may get high wing

basic exhaust sound will be fine, thank you

I nay autocross, but will not be racing. Cooling and brakes will be fine.

IMO, this is the car Tadge built, Z51, 2LT and 3LT came later
    Last edited by WillRockwell; 01-14-2020, 06:34 AM.
    Torch red 1LT, no options

Comment

Just want all of the extra bells and whistles.

Comment

I want the NPP, brakes and spoiler.
        Vin # 2539
        Torch Red LT2 Z51

Comment

Total package is alot of bang for the buck.

Comment

Going with Z51 because it's a really good deal for what you get, whether you need it or not.

Comment

Z51, have to have it. Buying a Corvette without the Z51 package is like buying a truck without 4 wheel drive...why would you do it? You may not need it often but when you need you need it.

Comment

No Z51. Don’t like the spoiler. Will not be tracking the car. Wish the magna ride was a standalone option. Need the all season tires in New England. Getting the upgraded exhaust.
                2LT coupe, ELB, GT2, Sky Cool Gray, two-tone, front lift, body color accents, NPP, body color roof, black seat belts, Spectra Gray wheels, black calipers, battery protection.

Comment

Want all weather tires only. Will order NPP and front lift as option. Hopefully MSRC becomes available also with 2021 as an option.
                  Heidi
                  Save the Wave

Comment

No Z51. Don’t like the spoiler. Will not be tracking the car. Wish the magna ride was a stand-alone option. Need the all season tires in New England. Getting the upgraded exhaust.
                    Same here, for those very same reasons.
                    C8 Coupe, Zeus Bronze, 3LT, TU7, HUE, GUI, CF7, EFY, EYK, J6N, NPP, E60, STI, VQK

Comment

No Z51 here, it didn't fit into the budget , in fact I am over budget on what I wanted to spend . you get a lot for you money in the Z51 package , but ever thing that comes with the 2LT I will enjoy on a daily basis. Sice this car will be a daily driver I feel I put my money in the right place, either way , with z51 or without, no choice will be wrong
                      Last edited by Lance's tops; 01-15-2020, 07:38 AM.

Comment

There are three things I do to every car I buy. Exhaust, lowered suspension and wheels. Z51 gives me 2 out of the three right from the factory.

Comment

Will be my first Corvette. Would really like the MRC... And, I've never been on a track, but I'd like to take the car out and have some fun! Thus, I'll order a Z51.
                          2021 Red Mist Tintcoat, convertible

Comment

Originally posted by joehebertiii View Post
                            No Z51. Don’t like the spoiler. Will not be tracking the car. Wish the magna ride was a standalone option. Need the all season tires in New England. Getting the upgraded exhaust.
                            Ditto that.

Comment

I ordered Z51/Mag. If Mag was stand alone, I would have thought more about no Z51. Once you price in the NPP the Z51 is really only about $3800.
                              GM has done a good job connecting options to get the most of my money.
                              B&B

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X