MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Official C8 Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

Coupe/HTC Build & Price: https://www.chevrolet.com/performanc...d-price/config
GM’s C8 Info Site: https://www.chevrolet.com/upcoming-v...ation-corvette
C8 Order Guide 1/17 Changes: https://www.gmfleetorderguide.com/NA...D=21905&type=0
Visualize Your C8:https://visualizer.chevrolet.com/ui?...US&channel=b2c
Also please look at our stickies in each of the four major C8 sections
2 of 2 < >

MECF TEMPORARY MAINTENANCE SHUT DOWN

STARTING 4:00 PM (PST), Monday, January 6th: Heads Up Please of Scheduled Maintenance!!!! Unlike past notices when our software company said MECF would be shut down less than one hour, they have said that our forum COULD have a two hour shut down. Thank you very much for your understanding.
See more
See less

C8 Interior Plaque Information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C8 Interior Plaque Information

We thank Shane Webb, NCM Museum Delivery Manager for sending us this picture. Thank you very much Shane!!! Separately, we also confirmed thanks to Mike Furman @ Criswell that it goes directly below the “waterfall speaker.” You can have up to 24 characters (including spaces) and you can select to have your name in ALL CAPS or just the first letter of each name.

R8C (Museum Delivery plaque is the bottom one). It looks terrific IMO!

Click image for larger version  Name:	02CA65D0-53BB-48A4-A627-177D84882980.jpeg Views:	1554 Size:	221.3 KB ID:	102942

Option BV4 is this latter one.

Click image for larger version  Name:	469CDEEF-7C40-4979-97DC-BEDCF698FB56.jpeg Views:	166 Size:	237.7 KB ID:	102943

Last edited by CorvetteBlogger; 01-13-2020, 01:21 PM.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; 5VM vis CF ground effects pkg; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards. Separately getting from my dealer RCC Edge Red engine cover, 5JR vis CF mirror caps, and VJR illuminated sill plates.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum.

Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

I'm anxiously awaiting the call.....

Comment

Originally posted by tooold2race View Post
      I'm anxiously awaiting the call.....
      Me too! Faxed my request back soon after I received it from Shane.

Comment

For my NCM delivery plate I decided to go generic since I'm sure I'll sell the car at some point:

C8 Z51 Corvette Stingray

Comment

It's getting very close now. I was contacted last week about the correct spelling or changes I wanted on the BV4 option on my car, and a follow up today by Shane to make sure the BV4 plate and the photo album plate both matched each other. The Corvette Museum really take pride in helping the Corvette buyers out. Hats off to the entire Museum staff!
          Our C8 Arctic White, two tone interior black w/ red seats, 3LT...options--EYK, PIN, E60, ZZ3,VK3, ZYC, DTH, Q8Q, ERI, YF5, FE4, Z51, BV4

Comment

I have that on my c7 does any one know how to remove it...

Comment

have that on my c7 does anyone know how to remove it ????????

Comment

Thank you John for posting those plaques. I finalized my NCM Delivery Plaque inscription with my dealer last month. As I related in another post, I have been privileged to be my local Fire Department's Santa for the past 18 years. Blowing the siren and clabber horn as we drive up to the Christmas Tree lighting ceremony always brings out the kid in me. So, I told "Mrs Claus" that Santa needed a new sleigh after we watched the C8 reveal together. At my age, ya gotta laugh and have fun as much and as often as you can. So, when we talked about what to put on the NCM Plaque inscription, our names, other sayings, the missus chose the following

Click image for larger version

Name:	NCM Plaque Santa image_16364.jpg
Views:	302
Size:	75.1 KB
ID:	102854
                I intend to drive this wonderful fun machine deep into retirement and do not ever plan to sell it, so I am not worried about the next owner's thoughts about the plaque. I will smile and blow the horn every time I get in it!

Comment

Originally posted by Vairworks View Post
                  Thank you John for posting those plaques. I finalized my NCM Delivery Plaque inscription with my dealer last month. As I related in another post, I have been privileged to be my local Fire Department's Santa for the past 18 years. Blowing the siren and clabber horn as we drive up to the Christmas Tree lighting ceremony always brings out the kid in me. So, I told "Mrs Claus" that Santa needed a new sleigh after we watched the C8 reveal together. At my age, ya gotta laugh and have fun as much and as often as you can. So, when we talked about what to put on the NCM Plaque inscription, our names, other sayings, the missus chose the following

Name:	NCM Plaque Santa image_16364.jpg
Views:	302
Size:	75.1 KB
ID:	102854
                  I intend to drive this wonderful fun machine deep into retirement and do not ever plan to sell it, so I am not worried about the next owner's thoughts about the plaque. I will smile and blow the horn every time I get in it!
                  Totally awesome plaque! I really excited for you and Mrs. Claus!
                  Vette's owned: 99 Sebring Silver Convert - 10yrs, Just SOLD my 2008 Crystal Red Convert,w/cam, longtubes and Vortech supercharger for new C8 On order from Kerbeck at status 3000, 2/10/20 TPW. C8 Spec: Torch Red 2LT, Z51, FE4, E60, CF7, FA5, AH2, HUL, J6E, TU7, 3F9, Q8P, 5ZU, R8C

Comment

Very cool but good ? Above. When you sell the car how do you replace remove?

Comment

As I recall the one on our C7 had two little studs for alignment and double sided tape. No big deal to remove it and we had the original in the glove box from the Museum.

Ours said 'Built for Diane & Ken'.

Comment

Hmm, I submitted mine wording before I saw these great looking pix. How can I go about changing my wording? Can I go directly to Museum? (I'm getting the Museum delivery with a TPW of 3/16

Comment

Call Shane at NCM @ 1 (270) 777-4505. Do not know if it is too late (your plaque already ordered), but Shane will definitively know.
                          GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; 5VM vis CF ground effects pkg; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards. Separately getting from my dealer RCC Edge Red engine cover, 5JR vis CF mirror caps, and VJR illuminated sill plates.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum.

Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Shane has been a big help for me and my wife, he was able to add Museum Delivery and change my white high deck spoiler to a carbon flash without effecting my TPW.

Comment

I just realized "where" on the waterfall speaker the plaque will reside. Very cool!

Name:	Corvette_plaque.png
Views:	172
Size:	280.6 KB
ID:	103142
                              Blade Silver Metallic, Z51, Convertible. 2LT/3LT - TBD

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X