Official C8 Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

Coupe/HTC Build & Price: https://www.chevrolet.com/performanc...d-price/config
GM’s C8 Info Site: https://www.chevrolet.com/upcoming-v...ation-corvette
C8 Order Guide 12/12: https://www.gmfleetorderguide.com/NA...=21905&type=0#
Visualize Your C8:https://visualizer.chevrolet.com/ui?...US&channel=b2c
Also please look at our stickies in each of the four major C8 sections
2 of 2 < >

MECF TEMPORARY MAINTENANCE SHUT DOWN

STARTING 4:00 PM (PST), Monday, January 6th: Heads Up Please of Scheduled Maintenance!!!! Unlike past notices when our software company said MECF would be shut down less than one hour, they have said that our forum COULD have a two hour shut down. Thank you very much for your understanding.
See more
See less

Map of C8 owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by btorlv View Post
    New member from SoCal, Hello ordered a Torch red 2LT Z51 with mag ride TPW 3/9 from SoCal dealer. Can someone put me on the map? Or tell me how to. La Verne CA
    Hey LV neighbor! Send PM to Mid Engine Murph with your info, he can help you out.

Comment

What a great idea, thanks!

Comment

I just noticed that my road trip in March will take me right through where some of you live. So far based on who's entered info in the map, I'll be swinging by close to the following members:
        • Bikerjulio
        • Whippet 1
        • dolfanlon

Comment

Great use of the map. Maybe lead to a visit.
          TPW 2/17 .. Shadow Gray Metallic w/Natural, 3LT, Z51, Mag, Lift, Spectra Gray Trident, Edge Red Calipers, Body Color Accents.

Past owned; 1984 C4, Medium Gray Metallic, Coupe, VIN# 1004 : 1981 C3 White Coupe, 1980 C3 Dark Claret, Coupe

Comment

Posted my location in Sonoma County in Northern California
            2020 C8 currently at status 1110: Stingray Coupe, 1LT, Torch Red, NPP, Jet Black seats, red seat belts, red calipers, and black rocker panel extensions.

Comment

This thread deserves a sticky....

Comment

Hey Mid Engine Murph, I just tagged my spot just west of Augusta Ga off of I -20 but could not name the tag. Please add my tag name OldYellow (Ed) I am blue.

Comment

I hope that there is somebody that lives farther north than me.....

Comment

Originally posted by Happy2bHere View Post
                    Didn't I hear someone was here from ALaska??? That would be farther north
                    Murray - Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada
                    Torch red coupe, Adrenaline red 2LT Q8Q E60 NPP

Comment

You are the farthest north so far Happy. Probably the coldest spot so far, in the land of the Bombers! We are getting down to minus 40 this week (that's 40 below, for you guys south of the border) but you have probably already been there, done that!
                      TPW March 2. 3LT, Z51, FE4, Black GBA, ZZ3, Black interior with Red seats/red stitch HU0 & 2 tone TU7, E60, J6N, RIK, Q8Q, etc.
                      Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada

Comment

Originally posted by Neil H View Post
                        You are the farthest north so far Happy. Probably the coldest spot so far, in the land of the Bombers! We are getting down to minus 40 this week (that's 40 below, for you guys south of the border) but you have probably already been there, done that!
                        So, is that -40 C or F?

Comment

Yup it sure is!
                          TPW March 2. 3LT, Z51, FE4, Black GBA, ZZ3, Black interior with Red seats/red stitch HU0 & 2 tone TU7, E60, J6N, RIK, Q8Q, etc.
                          Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada

Comment

It's cold. The main support system for living in the North is knowing that there is somebody that lives farther north. It is important to know that somebody is farther so that you can make fun of them for being silly for living in a place that is so cold. At this point I am the silliest person.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy2bHere View Post
                              Dang dude! That's out there, hope there are roads that far out

Comment

I am having difficulty posting mine. Can someone please post a red pin for me for West Palm Beach, Fl. Thanks!

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X