MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

Corvette Today Podcast IS On Now With CorvetteBlogger and Steve Garrett

Steve Garrett and CorvetteBlogger Keith Cornett examine “Corvette Headlines & News” for mid-September 2020. https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett/epis...rftb Included in this episode are: The Corvette Visualizer for 2021 is now online; The National Corvette Museum raffles off the 1.75 millionth Corvette; Electric, all-wheel drive Corvette possibly coming out in 2023;Country Music star George Jones’ Corvette gets donated to the NCM;.....and more!Stay current on what's going on in the world of Corvette with this episode of CORVETTE TODAY!
2 of 3 < >

FOLLOW THIS FORUM RULE!

All shall follow this forum rule:

“11. Do not post URL links to any product or service that is offered by a forum vendor. Exception: If the product or service you wish to link is one that you know is not offered by a forum supporting vendor, you may post that link. Examples of the latter could include tools, common products like duct/electrical tape, motor oil, and/or providers of specialized upgrade, maintenance or repair services.”

You may use a non forum business name, posting such as, “I buy at Joe’s” but again may not post a link to nor a URL of Joe’s.
See more
See less

Map of C8 owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Map of C8 owners

I haven't seen a map of C8 owners and waiting to be owners (deposit on file with dealer), so let's try this. Open this Google Earth file and add your approximate location and label the location with your forum name/handle..

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1tU...8f&usp=sharing

That's me in the very upper left hand corner...

Default color is blue, please use red if you have a TPW, and change it to green after delivery so we can all be "green with envy".
    Last edited by Mid engined Murph; 01-11-2020, 06:34 PM. Reason: To include color code

I could open map, saw your location, could drop a pin on my location, but cannot label or save the name ... frankly, I have never used this app. Good idea.
    TPW 2/17 .. Shadow Gray Metallic w/Natural, 3LT, Z51, Mag, Lift, Spectra Gray Trident, Edge Red Calipers, Body Color Accents.

Past owned: 1984 C4, Medium Gray Metallic, Coupe, VIN# 1004; 1981 C3 White Coupe; 1980 C3 Dark Claret, Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by bpost22 View Post
      I could open map, saw your location, could drop a pin on my location, but cannot label or save the name ... frankly, I have never used this app. Good idea.
      Same....how do you label the pin?
      Torch red 1LT, no options. Built June 4, received July 2

Comment

I've place my location, and it auto-saved, I think. I'm very near you, Murph.

Here - I'll just do this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	My Locale.jpg
Views:	2060
Size:	290.7 KB
ID:	102046
        Last edited by Ralston; 01-11-2020, 09:33 AM.
        C8 Coupe, Zeus Bronze, 3LT, TU7, HUE, GUI, CF7, EFY, EYK, J6N, NPP, E60, STI, VQK

Comment

I gave up. Because I use a Chromebook, Google insists I'm starting a new project and won't let me save to this one. I can pin, and name the pin, but not on Murph's "project" even though that is what the screen shows. Chrome does not give me the option of saving to this project, only to one that I create.

I'm in the sunny Niagara region, a short way West of Niagara Falls, Ontario.
          Last edited by Bikerjulio; 01-11-2020, 08:46 AM.
          2020 C8 Corvette
          Shadow Grey Metallic on Black
          2LT, Z51 + MRC
          Spectra Grey Tridents
          Carbon flash mirrors and spoiler

I'm a Rat and so is my car! (a reference to the Chinese astrological calendar).

Comment

Originally posted by Mid engined Murph View Post
            I haven't seen a map of C8 owners and waiting to be owners (deposit on file with dealer), so let's try this. Open this Google Earth file and add your approximate location and label the location with your forum name/handle..

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1tU...8f&usp=sharing

That's me in the very upper left hand corner...
            Looks like it opens in “View Only”, so I cannot add a pin to the project or label it.
            TPW 2/17 .. Shadow Gray Metallic w/Natural, 3LT, Z51, Mag, Lift, Spectra Gray Trident, Edge Red Calipers, Body Color Accents.

Past owned: 1984 C4, Medium Gray Metallic, Coupe, VIN# 1004; 1981 C3 White Coupe; 1980 C3 Dark Claret, Coupe

Comment

Can't get it to save on yous, but I'm around here. https://www.google.com/maps/@44.1027.../data=!3m1!1e3
              Murray - Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada
              2020 Torch red Stingray coupe, Adrenaline red 2LT Q8Q E60 NPP
              Deposit: July 30/19, 1100: Sept 15/19, 3000: Feb 14/20, TPW WAS May 18, August 24 and lastly July 27,
              3300: July 15, 3400: July 22, 3800: July 30, 4200: Aug 06, 5000: Aug 7, 6000: Aug 12!

Comment

I had the same issues as described above.

I'm surprised the forum software doesn't allow your location to be displayed in the box with our screen names and avatar. Would be helpful to know in topics where regional variations in driving seasons, cost of living, etc come into play.
                Atomic Orange C6. Plenty of engine and suspension mods.

C8 HTC with Z51 FE4. Bumped to a 2021.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	11FE4489-AD6C-436A-B725-02343E6F667B.jpeg
Views:	2119
Size:	1.14 MB
ID:	102058Click image for larger version  Name:	7AB486CF-7015-4E92-919D-C91D4F93F5AB.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	1.45 MB ID:	102055 Map location....ok I dropped a pin on your map. North Atlanta area on your map. Can’t label on blue pin ?
                  Last edited by MikeC8; 01-11-2020, 10:12 AM.
                  RED ,C8. 2LT Z51.black wheels and trim. .... Order status 6000 car is home in garage
                  .VIN.1906

Comment

Read only, can't do anything.

Comment

I do not use Chrome but someone can drop a pin on my zip code for us if they would please...94511
                      Our C8 Arctic White, two tone interior black w/ red seats, 3LT...options--EYK, PIN, E60, ZZ3,VK3, ZYC, DTH, Q8Q, ERI, YF5, FE4, Z51, BV4

Comment

Sorry guys, my bad; should now be ready to edit to anyone now. Added Ralston as he's a neighbor! Happy to add the occasional person if you have issues, but might be tough to keep up with everyone though. Pm me if you need me to add you. Cheers, David

PS, feel free to add your order spec after your name, best if we keep it to Coop/HTC and trim level?

Comment

Originally posted by corvette1953 View Post
                          I do not use Chrome but someone can drop a pin on my zip code for us if they would please...94511
                          done, you should be able to edit and add your order info if you want

Comment

Originally posted by Murray20c8 View Post
                            Can't get it to save on yous, but I'm around here. https://www.google.com/maps/@44.1027.../data=!3m1!1e3
                            Got you handled

Comment

Originally posted by Mid engined Murph View Post
                              Sorry guys, my bad; should now be ready to edit to anyone now.
                              I added myself!
                              Murray - Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada
                              2020 Torch red Stingray coupe, Adrenaline red 2LT Q8Q E60 NPP
                              Deposit: July 30/19, 1100: Sept 15/19, 3000: Feb 14/20, TPW WAS May 18, August 24 and lastly July 27,
                              3300: July 15, 3400: July 22, 3800: July 30, 4200: Aug 06, 5000: Aug 7, 6000: Aug 12!

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X