MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

OEM LT2 Red & Silver Engine Covers Now in Stock!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OEM LT2 Red & Silver Engine Covers Now in Stock!

Hey Guys,

I am pleased to announce that we have tons of stock of the red/silver engine covers from General Motors and are shipping them out ASAP. This is an OEM piece and not aftermarket. The box will include the GM label along with a perfectly packaged engine cover =D
    • Designed and Engineered by Chevrolet
    • Genuine Chevrolet Corvette Accessory provides Factory Fit and Finish
    • Show off your mid-engine C8 Corvette Stingray visible engine bay
    • Features a Grained Insert With Embossed Corvette Lettering
    • One-piece engine cover, provides insulation while protecting from dirt and debris
    • Features the Crossed Flags Logo

Retail $495.00
    Your Price $425.00 Shipped Within the US (Use Promo Code "MECFCOVER" on checkout for additional money off! This is a Forum Special Only.

Check out these products HERE
    Check all of our C8 Accessories from GM HERE
    Click image for larger version

Name:	12697368-E.jpg
Views:	278
Size:	175.7 KB
ID:	111369

Name:	12697373-B.jpg
Views:	222
Size:	143.4 KB
ID:	111370

Name:	12697368-F.jpg
Views:	207
Size:	367.0 KB
ID:	111371

Also to add, if you've purchased an engine cover from us already, please send us your order number at [email protected] so we can apply a refund to your account at WildhammerMotorsports.com

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by WildhammerMotorsports View Post
      Also to add, if you've purchased an engine cover from us already, please send us your order number at [email protected] so we can apply a refund to your account at WildhammerMotorsports.com

Thanks!
      Now that is outstanding service! Keep up the great work Matt
      My Tactics Instructor use to say "it doesn't matter what you carry....but you can never have enough ammo".

Cars 1973 Camaro RS RestoMod (LSX454) if I ever finish, 1995 Mitsubishi 3000GT (was my Dad's car, lots of sentimental meaning), 2012 Hennessey HPE600 Camaro Convertible, 2017 Camaro 50th Anniversary Convertible and I am looking forward to my first Corvette C8, just in time for my 50th.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
      Working...
      X