MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

Welcome WildHammerMotorsports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome WildHammerMotorsports

We are very appreciative of your joining our friendly Corvette community. I enjoyed visiting your site today, noticing that you already have some C8 products in stock. I was especially struck by your $425 pricing and currently availability of the coveted Edge Red engine covers. C8’s owners will be happy about that news.

We thank you for your support!
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards. Separately getting from my dealer RCC Edge Red engine cover, 5JR vis CF mirror caps, and VJR illuminated sill plates.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Thats awesome. Thanks!
    Torch Red exterior/ black interior z51 FE4 1LT

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Welcome to the group, glad to have you onboard .
        My Tactics Instructor use to say "it doesn't matter what you carry....but you can never have enough ammo".

Cars 1973 Camaro RS RestoMod (LSX454) if I ever finish, 1995 Mitsubishi 3000GT (was my Dad's car, lots of sentimental meaning), 2012 Hennessey HPE600 Camaro Convertible, 2017 Camaro 50th Anniversary Convertible and I am looking forward to my first Corvette C8, just in time for my 50th.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
          We are very appreciative of your joining our friendly Corvette community. I enjoyed visiting your site today, noticing that you already have some C8 products in stock. I was especially struck by your $425 pricing and currently availability of the coveted Edge Red engine covers. C8’s owners will be happy about that news.

We thank you for your support!
          You might've included a link to their site in your post.

Comment

Aaaaand the red engine covers are already sold out! Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by VicH View Post

You might've included a link to their site in your post.
              As should you!
              https://wildhammermotorsports.com/
              Murray - Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada
              Torch red coupe, Adrenaline red 2LT Q8Q E60 NPP

Comment

I placed 2 separate orders this week from Wild Hammer Motor Sports......The red engine cover and removable roof panel storage bag in one order and Front and rear splash guards and floor mats with red stitching in the other order both orders today state: "Order Processed - Awaiting Shipment" lets see how long until they ship...all were in stock and available for purchase when I placed the order.
                Our C8 Arctic White, two tone interior black w/ red seats, 3LT...options--EYK, PIN, E60, ZZ3,VK3, ZYC, DTH, Q8Q, ERI, YF5, FE4, Z51, BV4

Comment

With an orange C8 on the way I'm actually leaning towards a silver aftermarket engine cover over the red.

Comment

Thank You for this NEW Option. OEM parts too. Now if GM will let loose of their Carbon Flash 5W8 Ground Effects
                    Rapid Blue 3LT, HTO Tension Blue, Z51, 5ZZ, E60, ZZ3, ZYC, FE4, J6N, FA5, Q8Q, SHW, VJR, C2Q, R8C

Comment

Hey Guys!

Thanks for having us! We are newer to the Corvette world but some of the Gen 6 Camaro customers that have purchased a C8 might have recognized our name. We are geared and specialize for the Gen 6 Camaro and now Gen 8 Corvette. We are a GM affiliate and currently offer OEM parts and will soon be offering aftermarket once everyone starts to get there C8's and the parts start rolling later this year. I very happy and humbled to be added to the forum and I look forward to helping the community grow and offering that "out" from purchasing parts at your local dealership haha!

A little background on us; I started Wildhammer back in 2017 to be geared towards the new generation Camaro. I've worked at several GM dealerships throughout my life and my father was at a GM dealership since he was 16 now turning 64. We have great GM ties and offer great products among the OEM pieces that you can find on the website labeled under " - General Motors". I am gearing the business towards a one-stop-shopping experience for late-model GM products, but the main focus right now is the C8.

In response to the engine covers, we were the first to get the Red Engine covers in and cannot keep them on the shelf right now, but do not fret! we have a bunch coming and a bunch of fulfilled orders right now containing the engine cover. A lot of the GM accessory items literally just were turned on by GM last week so they usually take a week or two to finally hit warehouses so anyone experiencing any sort of delay on their order, I apologize but as soon as they hit our GM warehouse they are being shipped out ASAP to you!

corvette1953 I shot you a PM regarding your orders the details of everything, let me know if you have any further questions!

To shop all the current Accessories that we offer, please visit our C8 section here -https://wildhammermotorsports.com/co...stingray-2020/

Thanks!

- Matt

Comment

Originally posted by VicH View Post
                        With an orange C8 on the way I'm actually leaning towards a silver aftermarket engine cover over the red.
                        The flake that comes on this cover is awesome! Photos don't do it justice

Click image for larger version  Name:	12697373-B-WM.jpg Views:	0 Size:	151.7 KB ID:	107693

Comment

An update about Wild Hammer Motorsports... As I stated above I have 2 separate orders in process. Matt contacted me today and gave me an update on when my items would ship.. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE! THANK YOU MATT... We have a great new vendor on our forum!
                          Our C8 Arctic White, two tone interior black w/ red seats, 3LT...options--EYK, PIN, E60, ZZ3,VK3, ZYC, DTH, Q8Q, ERI, YF5, FE4, Z51, BV4

Comment

Welcome to the best forum on the Internet! WHM!
                            Vette's owned: 99 Sebring Silver Convert - 10yrs, 2008 Crystal Red Convert,w/cam, longtubes and Vortech supercharger. C8 ordered from Kerbeck, VIN 00336 built on 2/10/20 - DELIVERED. C8 Spec: Torch Red 2LT, Z51, FE4, E60, CF7, FA5, AH2, HUL, J6E, TU7, 3F9, Q8P, 5ZU, R8C

Comment

Thanks guys!

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X