Only 10 allocations left for the year @ Uftring Chevrolet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only 10 allocations left for the year @ Uftring Chevrolet

This has been the most fun month in 15 years in the car business! This car and hype around of has lead me to some great relationships with new friends! We currently only have 10 spots left and I am sure other dealers are completely sold out! As always no over MSRP charges and I am sure our doc fee is one of lowest around! We can arrange courtesy delivers or assist with transportation for our out of state buyers! Let me help you have the easiest and best transaction possible and get you your new Corvette! thanks to the forum and John for all the support since joining! This next year or two is going to be awesome!
    Contact me here or at [email protected] 309-444-1305

Uftring Chevrolet in Washington, IL is your preferred new and used vehicle dealership with sales, service, parts, and body shop repair. We also serve Peoria, IL and Bloomington customers. Stop by today.
    Nate Schneider
    General Sales Manager
    Uftring Chevrolet
    309-444-1305

http://www.uftringchevy.com

I am sure you will have no problem selling out your allotment. Les Stanford has had an Ad on Ebay and I think he has just about sold out his allotment there,. If you are looking for a market outside your immediate market I would think you could sell all 10 in a matter of days. The key is Courtesy Deliveries and assisting folks that do not understand how they work.

Comment

Nice that Uftring is continuing to sell and sell your C8’s. Very nice Nate! Glad you are having fun while being super busy!
      GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Down to 9
        Nate Schneider
        General Sales Manager
        Uftring Chevrolet
        309-444-1305

Comment

Nate, what will you do when you are down to 0? Maybe hang out with us more. You are always welcome here, and when you boss sees you surfing the web, you can tell him/her that you are learning more about the C8.
          GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Absoluetly, We have 2 Chevrolet stores and I am trying to sell them on why I need their allocations as well!!!!
            Nate Schneider
            General Sales Manager
            Uftring Chevrolet
            309-444-1305

Comment

I scooped up one of these allocations today. Thanks Nate, it was quick and easy!
              Rapid Blue/Jet Black 1LT, Z51, carbon flash open spoke wheels w/yellow calipers, competition seats w/blue seatbelts

Comment

Thank you for the business and I look forward to making this an awesome experience for you!!!
                John special thanks to you for all the support!

3 sold today!!!
                5 allocations Left
                Nate Schneider
                General Sales Manager
                Uftring Chevrolet
                309-444-1305

Comment

Originally posted by Nate @ Uftring Chevy View Post
                  Thank you for the business and I look forward to making this an awesome experience for you!!!
                  John special thanks to you for all the support!

3 sold today!!!
                  5 allocations Left
                  Check your e-mail Nate. I'm sending you messages and your not responding!!
                  The greatest sound in the world is a Rolls Royce Merlin over 100 inches.

1LT, Elkhart Lake Blue, Adrenaline red seats, Torch red seat belts, Z51, FE4, Bright red brake calipers, Bright Silver 5-open spoke wheels, chrome emblems

Comment

Sorry I just found the emails and replied! They went to another folder!
                    Nate Schneider
                    General Sales Manager
                    Uftring Chevrolet
                    309-444-1305

Comment

Originally posted by Nate @ Uftring Chevy View Post
                      Sorry I just found the emails and replied! They went to another folder!
                      Thanks, responded to your e-mail.

1LT, Elkhart Lake Blue, Adrenaline red seats, Torch red seat belts, Z51, FE4, Bright red brake calipers, Bright Silver 5-open spoke wheels, chrome emblems

Comment

Got one of the last 2 today. Now the long wait begins.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X