Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

PRIVATE MESSAGE HINT/HELP

Some are having trouble seeing a PM another member has sent them, saying it is just the title and then a big white blank page. Just click on the title and the message will open up for you. Thanks.
See more
See less

!!!$$ 2020 Corvette C8 HTC 3LT in torch red available $$!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!$$ 2020 Corvette C8 HTC 3LT in torch red available $$!!!

I have a 2020 C8 HTC available! This car was bought new form us a month ago! Its a sad story but I am trying to help the customers family out! The Customer that bought the car suddenly passed away only a few days after purchasing the car! The car literally only has 90 miles on it! I know alot of people are still waiting on 21's but I thought I would post it on here and see if this matches closely to what anyone is looking for and could have the car now! Before I go any further I want to address the pricing the car is over MSRP! I have not and will not be over MSRP on any ordered unit! I am strictly trying to help the family on this so please if thats not for you then I understand completely! with that addressed the car is priced at $99995 has 90 miles on it and the option list is as follows

2020 Corvette Stingray CONV
    Torch Red
    Two tone Adrenaline red/black
    Carbon flash Macelles
    Carbon fiber interior trim
    Bright Red calipers
    Carbon flash wheels
    3LT
    Please let me know If you have any questions
    309-265-2132
    Attached Files
    Nate Schneider
    General Sales Manager
    Uftring Chevrolet
    309-444-1305

http://www.uftringchevy.com

Thank you Nate. Let us hope this C8’s immediate availability and its precise color/options will work perfectly for a MECF member — and in the process help out a family that is dealing with a true tragedy.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Not a bad price for immediate delivery.... Looks to be just a few dollars over MSRP plus what the buyer paid in taxes and fees. Won't last in my opinion.....
      2020 HTC Torch Red with lots of goodies. Built in September. Museum Delivered in October......

Other toys in the garage: Ferrari California, BMW i8 Roadster, Bentley Flying Spur

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
      Working...
      X