MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Special Tadge Juechter On Corvette Today Podcast Now

Steve Garrett has the honor of talking to Corvette's Executive Chief Engineer, Tadge Juechter on CORVETTE TODAY!  https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett/epis...60a01_h0PwqXjw

Tadge talks about how he started working at GM, what his first job was for the company, his path to success and how he attained his current position. Then Steve and Tadge trace his time with the C4, C5 and C6.  You'll learn how the C7 almost became the mid-engine Corvette!  Tadge talks about how the true mid-engine car we know today was being developed while the C7 was coming to market! Next Tadge takes a deep dive into the development and product launch of the current C8 Corvette. He talks about how the Corvette team attained the buy-in for GM executives to build the car, the research and architecture of the C8 and the future of this mid-engine marvel.

Tell your friends, stop what you're doing right now and check out this outstanding episode of CORVETTE TODAY with Executive Chief Engineer, Tadge Juechter!

https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett (listen to all CORVETTE TODAY podcasts)

CorvetteToday.ck.page (sign up for email updates here)
2 of 2 < >

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

Recent SunTek Paint Protection Film/Clear Bra Installs on C8's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent SunTek Paint Protection Film/Clear Bra Installs on C8's

Just wanted to share some more of the awesome work our experienced SunTek Dealers are doing on C8's. These photos show installation work both in progress and completed. This particular SunTek Dealer, Exotic Vehicle Wraps out of VA, has a lot of experience on these specific cars and always does a phenomenal job on installation. Notice the very intricate bulk style installation they are doing so no paint is left exposed, true craftsmanship, and they are truly "next level" PPF installers.

If anyone has any questions about paint protection film installation or needs help finding a PPF Dealer in your area that has experience with these specific cars, feel free to reach out. I would be glad to personally help you find an experienced SunTek PPF Dealer in your area that can provide a professional PPF installation.
    Attached Files

SunTek’s PPF is an excellent product. I like their offer to assist new C8 owners to find a super experience SunTek installer. Beautiful job on that ELB C8!
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
      SunTek’s PPF is an excellent product. I like their offer to assist new C8 owners to find a super experience SunTek installer. Beautiful job on that ELB C8!
      Do you have any personal use of their product John? Pics look fantastic!

Comment

Yes, had this product on a previous Corvette and have it now on my WRX. Excellent!
        GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

I had SunTek’s PPF put on my C8 2 weeks ago in central NJ. Installer did a phenomenal job, I couldn’t even see any seams or edges. Very happy with the outcome.

Status 6000! Picked up my new C8 9/5/20. Z51 2LT with GT2 Seats, Front lift, FE4, Edge Red Engine Cover, Edge Red calipers, Illuminated Door Sills, Engine Appearance Package, Carbon Flash Painted wheels, in Long Beach Red and Jet Black interior.

My 1968 convertible now has a little sister!

Previously owned a C6 with Squires Twin Turbos

Comment

Those guys are almost in my neighborhood. Glad to see there's a high quality Suntek dealer nearby.

jagamajajaran's GS "Tribute" is wrapped in Suntek, and until he told me I didn't even realize there was a wrap on it. Suntek is that clear.

https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...rthday-tribute
            SunKissed, my 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible (One of about 40)

Purchased 5/2/2015,
            >36,000 miles

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club. Check us out http://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

Originally posted by meyerweb View Post
              Those guys are almost in my neighborhood. Glad to see there's a high quality Suntek dealer nearby.

jagamajajaran's GS "Tribute" is wrapped in Suntek, and until he told me I didn't even realize there was a wrap on it. Suntek is that clear.

https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...rthday-tribute
              That's great to hear about our PPF, and yes Exotic Vehicle Wraps is a top-notch SunTek Dealer.
              Last edited by SunTek_PPF; 10-09-2020, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SunTek_PPF View Post
                Just wanted to share some more of the awesome work our experienced SunTek Dealers are doing on C8's. These photos show installation work both in progress and completed. This particular SunTek Dealer, Exotic Vehicle Wraps out of VA, has a lot of experience on these specific cars and always does a phenomenal job on installation. Notice the very intricate bulk style installation they are doing so no paint is left exposed, true craftsmanship, and they are truly "next level" PPF installers.

If anyone has any questions about paint protection film installation or needs help finding a PPF Dealer in your area that has experience with these specific cars, feel free to reach out. I would be glad to personally help you find an experienced SunTek PPF Dealer in your area that can provide a professional PPF installation.
                Did they actually remove the taillight pods (requiring a rear facia removal) in order to wrap the taillight surround area and roll all the edges under?
                '64 Silver Grey Coupe (custom paint)- still our favorite
                '77 Black L82 / 4SPD
                '78 Silver Anniversary L82 / 4SPD
                '13 White/Blue Diamond 427 60th roadster - favorite late model
                '14 Black Z51 Coupe
                '15 Shark Grey Z51 Coupe
                '20 ... Zeus Bronze Coupe, 2LT, GT2 seats, Natural two tone, Body color accents, Pewter wheels - Delivered 10/1/20😀

Comment

SunTek_PPF what is the cost for that protection on a C8?
                  Deposit placed on June 18 2020, for 2021 HTC Z51 2LT Red Mist Tintcoat/2-Tone Sky Cool Grey
                  Current 1999 Magnetic Red C5 Z51

Comment

Just got mine back yesterday... I had them do the entire front, pillars, mirrors and sides. Very happy with the product and install.

Comment

Originally posted by Plentyfast View Post
                      SunTek_PPF what is the cost for that protection on a C8?
                      Hi Plentyfast, coverage areas, type of install completed (bulk/handcut or pre-cut pattern) as well as the type of product used all affect the cost. I would also like to mention bulk installation tends to be more expensive because of the additional time it takes to custom cut the PPF and many times those installs are where dealers go as far as to wrap edges and remove things like taillights/headlights etc. to achieve 100% paint protection coverage. It might be easiest to reach out to a local SunTek Dealer in your area using the link below. Being the manufacturer we don't set pricing for the afore mentioned reasons. Be sure to ask about all these details so the dealer fully understands what you want protected and how. Let me know if you need anything else. Glad to help.

https://www.suntekfilms.com/dealerzip

Comment

Originally posted by tkracing1 View Post
                        Just got mine back yesterday... I had them do the entire front, pillars, mirrors and sides. Very happy with the product and install.
                        That's great to hear!!!

Comment

Originally posted by George View Post

Did they actually remove the taillight pods (requiring a rear facia removal) in order to wrap the taillight surround area and roll all the edges under?
                          I will reach out to the dealer to find out that detail of the install. Stay tuned.

Comment

What are fair market prices for both full body and front/rocker type applications? How much for window tints?
                            2021 Z51 2LT Coupe in Sebring Orange with Saddle Tan GT2 interior. Dual roof package (body color and glass), front lift, magnetic ride, yellow calipers, tan belts, carbon flash wheels, R8C delivery.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X